It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerospace CEO Bob Bigelow Goes On The Record

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My step-father is staying with me and just a minute ago I checked on him to see if he needed anything. He's watching the Golden State game and he asks me, not taking his eyes off the screen, what movie I have been watching. I talk about this thread knowing he's not hearing a word, his eyes still on the game. As I explained Bigelow and his statement about aliens being right under our noses he surprised me with this instant response, here goes:

"That's right, look down there". He points to his dachshund, Bogey, at his feet surrounded with toys and then at my cat, Tyger, who's lounging and licking her paws after her salmon dinner. "They are right under our noses".

His eyes never left the screen, he didn't even have to think about it, lol.

With age comes wisdom they say,

STM
edit on 1-6-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikora

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Logan: “Do you believe in aliens?”

Bigelow: “I’m absolutely convinced. That’s all there is to it.”

Logan: “Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?”

Bigelow: “There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions ― I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

Logan: “Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?”

Bigelow: “I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.”

Logan: “You don’t worry that some people will say, ‘Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he’s crazy’?”

Bigelow: “I don’t care. It’s not gonna make a difference. It’s not gonna change reality of what I know.”

He sounds like Donald Trump in this quote. Just the way he speaks haha

I'd like to see the findings from his millions he has spent?

He is going to apply what he has found out to make money. That is what successful entrepreneurs do.
In that process is where disclosure will really happen.
edit on 1-6-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

"That's right, look down there". He points to his dachshund, Bogey, at his feet surrounded with toys and then at my cat, Tyger who's lounging and licking her paws after her salmon dinner. "They are right under our noses".

Okay STM. That gave me goose bumps. (She says. suspiciously eyeing the pups as they nap on their mats, and realizing Oh NO! They've gained complete control over me.)

edit on 6/1/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thanks - to me, he appears sincere- perhaps a slight bit nervous with the laugh and bowing of his head-

Good for him and clearly not the first time he's made his conclusions known/right there on his building-

Appreciate this thread, and while it may never be 'Breaking News', it's comforting to see folks in the spotlight speak out -

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nexotop

Thanks - to me, he appears sincere- perhaps a slight bit nervous with the laugh and bowing of his head...

I think he could be sincere but wrong at the same time.

He may feel there is enough evidence to personally believe that there is an alien presence on Earth, but that doesn't mean there actually is an alien presence on Earth.

edit on 2/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks OP!

It's refreshing having the members that "know" join in on this thread. It's been awhile . . . but still missing Antar, Observe, and several others. If they're reading this please join in. I plan to just not respond to any naysayers that have absolutely no experience to back their blinder views. I hope y'all do the same.

Come on, Bigelow! You are the only one with the access and possibly the authority to step up. No Non-Disclosure Agreement for you, right? Unless you did join in with the DOD, etc. If you did sign one Imo just release the detailed info without notice and have back-up with friends. Once it's already out in very specific detail what danger would come your way? Of course there would be the initial onslaught of jeering, but . . . and here's the kicker, you have many people that are with you on this, we'll stay true.

STM
edit on 2-6-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
a reply to: Box of Rain

Again I ask why are some people putting blind faith into what someone says? Is it really that easy to have people believe that someone is "in the know" if they simply tell others what they want to hear?

You're making some very broad assumptions with this remark. Let's say I personally know Bob. Have known Bob for sometime and have never had any reason to question Bob's integrity. By that logic then as a friend or at least a close acquaintance of Bob I would be inclined to believe him.

You are also assuming that Bigelow was telling people something they wanted to hear. You are wrong. The entire topic of aliens came up for one reason only. Because of the alien head on the side of his building. Lara (the interviewer) did not start off the interview with an in depth foray into alien life and Bob's beliefs. It was an aside to the primary story and was a good way to close out a serious topic of habitable life in space with a quirky ending fitting of a quirky guy. It's journalism 101.

You put your blind faith into people you don't even know or have never met on a daily basis and you probably never even realize it. Yet, when someone of a level of notoriety comes out and publicly states their personal beliefs and others say they agree or believe him you suddenly have the power of discernment that is based on half witted logic?

Gimmie' a break.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Willtell

It is on him, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. you can't make a claim that grandiose on 60 minutes and then say it is up to you to go find the evidence to support my claim. He is like every other alien/ufo believer..... no evidence just a belief, if he spent millions to find this out , why not share it. Like I said earlier if it is some guy on the street we treat them as we should, as a crazy person, if he is rich he gets on 60 minutes.

Here is why you are being a bit obtuse with your statement. Pretend you have first hand exposure, experience, and knowledge regarding some very, very, interesting information. However, never in your lifetime are you going to divulge it. You have too much to lose. Even if your disseminated this information on your death bead you would still have much to lose. Therefor it will never be known except by your and a handful of others. But it sure would be cool to dangle a carrot out there just to get a reaction from people.

He is not sharing his earned information for a very specific reason. Because you do not know why and do not like that he is not sharing does not disqualify the credibility of his claims and beliefs.

And that Carl Sagan quote you open with is one of the worst quotes of all time.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Well stated.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
More and more people are coming out and telling the truth... Disclosure is coming within my lifetime...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I doubt he hasn't spent nearly as much as the U.S trying to analyze and shot down one...that if they haven't gotten frustrated like anyone else.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaDraconianX

Well what about these one eye picture cover up,Sorcerer eye dots any seen that before
Im sure these guy has some sort of magic.

note:how sorce is alive in the picture

3.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 4-6-2017 by emotordys because: removed pic

edit on 4-6-2017 by emotordys because: photo disclosure

edit on 4-6-2017 by emotordys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

any one you him you say what these really is
problity some type of vampire
edit on 4-6-2017 by emotordys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: emotordys
a reply to: charlyv

any one you him you say what these really is
problity some type of vampire

What?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Thank you for the reply. Regarding "just because" I will say that if you are aware of what has been ongoing at Skinwalker, I think you would change your mind. I am not at liberty to say but suffice it to say, "just because."

ET activity has been and continues to be a part of activity on this planet, as Bieglow states confirmed under multiple wavelengths of observable data and confidential conversations with USN and USAF personnel. Bieglow is not going to make his case or disclose anymore than he aptly did on 60 Minutes "just because."

I hear what you say about human psychology and neurology. Regarding hyperbole, are you familir with what the USPOTUS calls "truthful hyperbole" in his book. My point is a lie is a lie and the to call something deceitful , truthful still makes it a lie. So, I ask you, my friend, is it more likely that individual citizen observers and abductiees (lets say, possible abductees for sake of an argument) or the US Government (lets say world governments, for sake of the misdeeds of our own) are the better source for reporting the truth of the observations?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
I think he could be sincere but wrong at the same time.

He may feel there is enough evidence to personally believe that there is an alien presence on Earth, but that doesn't mean there actually is an alien presence on Earth.
I'm late to the party here, but that sounds about right to me. Since he hasn't shared his evidence we are unable to evaluate it, however we are able to evaluate evidence from many other sources.

originally posted by: Outlier13
He is not sharing his earned information for a very specific reason. Because you do not know why and do not like that he is not sharing does not disqualify the credibility of his claims and beliefs.
The credibility of his claims has never been established so you're right that we can't disqualify claims that have never been qualified.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join