It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerospace CEO Bob Bigelow Goes On The Record

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

no its to above top secret

it make say, thast not possible human alien sorcerer

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
"There has been and is an existing ET presence. I spent more than anybody else in the U.S. has ever spent on this subject." Bob Bigelow

www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

To hear Bob speak click on the link below.
www.cbsnews.com...

If this is not either approved or unapproved disclosure what is?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: syclone

ok fine ill say clear and simple plasma rare so rare that you just dont know alien disc that Homograb a blue sorce take a outbound to other sorce

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Logan: “Do you believe in aliens?”

Bigelow: “I’m absolutely convinced. That’s all there is to it.”

Logan: “Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?”

Bigelow: “There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions ― I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

Logan: “Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?”

Bigelow: “I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.”

Logan: “You don’t worry that some people will say, ‘Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he’s crazy’?”

Bigelow: “I don’t care. It’s not gonna make a difference. It’s not gonna change reality of what I know.”

He sounds like Donald Trump in this quote. Just the way he speaks haha

I'd like to see the findings from his millions he has spent?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: olaru12
Lol , how you experience it? Nothing physical. Come on man you need to do better than that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Same goes to Bigelow if he wants to make an extraordinary claim like that then burden of proof is on him.

Those who actually KNOW this phenomenon is real are usually not that keen to convince those who don't, especially the skeptics. It's enough for me that I know what I know. I don't need to convince you. Moreover, the phenomenon is not as easy as you think. It's much deeper and stranger than "spaceships from outer space." If they have some amount of control over reality and/or our perceptions of "reality," then they can control how much "proof" can be captured and presented.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

I'm fine with that explanation, he just should say that. He basically gave the "I can't/won't tell you how I know, I just know".

It's kinda maddening when people supposedly in the know decide to be play coy with the info. The interviewer didnt bother to get it either.

I understand your frustration but consider this. Sometimes when someone is legitimately in the know then perhaps there is a substantial reason they cannot provide you with the physical proof you would want in order to believe them.

Ultimately we sometimes have to decide if a person is trustworthy based on face value alone.

I've read much about Bigelow, watched multiple interviews with Bigelow, and read much about what others think of Bigelow. I cannot find anything that leads me to believe he is someone who either fabricates information or is an untrustworthy individual.

Another telling piece of data I use to validate his sincerity is this. He is making space habs for NASA. Space habs for human occupation. One would think that if NASA were going to entrust their top space scientists whom millions are spent on preparing them for space travel they would be 100% comfortable with the man who owns the company they are entrusting their scientists' lives to.

NASA is in the know as much as Bigelow is. The FAA is in the know as much as Bigelow is. Bigelow is just stating what many of the organizations he works with have already known for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

The people in the know should step up to bat to disclose what they have learned imho. I already know we have visitors and I also understand how difficult it is to walk away from an experience with "proof". If with their funds and technology they have found evidence they should tell us.

I understand that everyone will be angry at first about the Gov. covering this up but it's going to happen sooner or later anyway. The authorities and various scientists in the know need to pull up their big boy pants and tell the truth.

My dream team of panelists for disclosure is: Bigelow, Vallee, George Knapp & Art Bell. Or at the very least they should be the ones asking questions, the moderators.

STM
edit on 1-6-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Would enjoy listening to him in this interview, but seems the vid in link is just dark now?
Also searched around for another source and found nada - curious in itself to me-

If anyone has a working vid on this, would love to see it-

Thanks and Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

My dream team of panelists for disclosure is: Bigelow, Vallee, George Knapp & Art Bell.

Good selection!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I just left a message at Bigelow Aerospace asking very politely for Bigelow to put together a panel to disclose whatever piece or pieces of the puzzle they've figured out. And of course I recommended the above list of panelists or moderators asking the questions of the scientists he employed to explain in layman's terms the current findings. The receptionist said she had been getting many calls for similar and that she would pass the message along to him. I hope he steps forward to share with us.

STM

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm interested

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nexotop

Would enjoy listening to him in this interview, but seems the vid in link is just dark now?
Also searched around for another source and found nada - curious in itself to me-

If anyone has a working vid on this, would love to see it-

Thanks and Cheers,
Nexo

It's still working for me, but here is a shortened video that cuts to the chase.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm glad you did that. I'd like to see Lazar in there too.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Great addition! I did mention this thread, maybe, just maybe he'll see this? Long shot, but hey!

STM

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Few things would please me more than seeing the vindication of Bob Lazar!

But as far as Bigelow, he's obviously very smart, very rich, and has vast amounts of curiosity and drive.
BUT. It will take a HUGE amount of guts to face the world and tell us what he knows.

GUTS, Bigelow.

You talk a big game, but now we want to see you BAT.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've only seen that short clip above but his reaction to "Where exactly?" was interesting and thoroughly from the heart. I slowed it down and every time it was almost as if he was so excited, yet disbelieving (in that it's so profound as to be incredible) in having that knowledge. He almost burst into tears it seems. Anyone else?
edit on 1/6/2017 by firesnake because: .

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
I've only seen that short clip above but his reaction to "Where exactly?" was interesting and thoroughly from the heart. I slowed it down and every time it was almost as if he was so excited, yet disbelieving (in that it's so profound as to be incredible) in having that knowledge. He almost burst into tears it seems. Anyone else?

EXACTLY RIGHT. Finally someone that can read people's faces and souls... he knows and he's genuine. That kind of liberatory laugh says it all...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

In the 60 Minutes interview it was mentioned that he himself had several close encounters. No details given. Close encounters are a category of contact, right? If I recall correctly doesn't it mean beings were seen at the very least? And the levels of contact are numbered upwards 1 - 4? The 4th level = interacting with them, right? (Correct the level categories if I'm off on them, k?)

His own experiences may be the basis for his "knowing" which could've happened years ago, though judging from his exuberance in his statements I would guess that some were fairly recent.

Go for it, Bigelow, speak up!

STM

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake

You're right, he was overwhelmed and it seemed heartfelt to me too.

Come on, Bigelow, let us hear what you've experienced and learned, please.

STM

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I would love for Bigelow to tell all!

We need this!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join