It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: ketsuko
This is one of my favorite easy-peasy cookie recipes ... so long as no has nut allergies that is! I found it online somewhere (forget where), but what really makes it good is if you use a nice natural peanut butter as opposed to a sweetened one. Smuckers will work well, but if you have a favorite brand, by all means, use it.
1/2 c butter, softened
1/2 c chunky peanut butter (creamy also works just fine)
1 c granulated sugar
1 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 c flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 c chocolate chips
1. Cream together butter and peanut butter
2. Add sugars, egg, and vanilla and cream with butters
3. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
4. Beat in to creamed mixture
5. Fold in chocolate chips
6. Spoon dough on to baking sheet and bake for 8 to 9 minutes at 350 degrees
*Do not overcook!