It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Danger to the World It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Your list is by far not complete my friend.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Your list is by far not complete my friend.

I know right?

It's an awakening to realize that reddit posters have a higher code of ethics than professional journalists.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It´s painfull to watch "professional journalists" degrading over the last two decades. I´ve read a german text from an anonymous (I know...
) journalist that was working for the Springer group (BILD.de, welt.de etc) and how they internally applaud themselfes for good running stories, even if they are 100% fabricated. They had a monitor up to see the best articles and after some time, everyone was lying to an extend in the articles, just to be Top10.

She quit because of moral and ethics.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Personally I think that they should have to belong to a professional organization that has oversight and investigative ability. They are no longer able to keep themselves in check, it's just a sad state of affairs.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sadly, we have a system like this in place. EDIT: sad, because it exists, but accomplishes nothing.

--- rant opinion from someone working in the news business for so long, that he learned to put the letters by hand into the press, no confusers (computers) ----

The problem is the overwhelming amount of youngsters that choose the job to have some audience and influence, I was told. Talk about the worst of the worst swapping over from facebook and whatnot, bringing their "ethics of work" into the field. To reach a maximum amount of people, not to investigate, think critically and spread informations.

He said to me it´s getting worser and worser since around 2010. Not only little things like "hey you can´t write it like that because it implies this" answer: "it´s just a single word, why the fuss".

The mental picture he painted was dystopian in terms of honest journalism. He said most papers -in his experience- will curb an article in favor of the town/big advertiser.

This is a second hand opinion I relayed, I´m not working in the news sector.
edit on 27-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

The polls mean everything to trump. He just denies any he doesn't like.
But he can't really deny them . Not to himself even if he labels them fake till the cows come home.
They mean everything to him.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Of course I do.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Ever heard of acid rain?

Rain can and usually is naturally acidic, not to around 4 on the pH scale though. It can destroy landscapes, whole ecosystems.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The polls mean everything to trump. He just denies any he doesn't like.
But he can't really deny them . Not to himself even if he labels them fake till the cows come home.
They mean everything to him.

Link? Source.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Does anyone really give a rat's ass what this loser thinks?
I don't.
They hate the alpha male, get out of the way the big dog is in town. Right on Mr T loved the way he moved the prince of Montenegro out of the way.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Did anyone of the people who complain about the climate change read the f#cking description of the deal? It sounds more like the NWO then anything else. It includes gems like gender equality and LGBT rights. What the f#ck has that do to with climate change? Trump is doing the only sane thing and that's rejecting this bs. If Merkel had a spine at all she would do the same. The whole climate change issue is nothing but a scam.

I'm sorry that the german media jumped on the trump hate bandwagon. It's like people want to be deceived. They believe every word. It's true the only way to stop this madness is to burn it all down to the ground and to rise from the ashes and usher all of us in a new better and brighter future. The hate and brainwashing campaign against the US and Trump is pure insanity.

I'm worried that Trump is going to be JFKed.
Right on,I also worry about his safety so easy to climb the fence at the White House I would have about 50 marines stationed there with heavy weapons, I don't trust the FBI or any of the security he has now.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Propaganda from the Germans? Nein!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A German guy doesn't like Trump and he wrote something bad about him.

I'm devastated.

Oh man you just made my day i love that cartoon! Thanks for simplifying things.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph
the followers of the pedophile Jew hater.

Wow, I don't even know what to say.

Damn, this site's standards have changed.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: FyreByrd

Let me tell you something about Spiegel...

they are manipulative liars. Not only do they style their articles really sneaky, they also inject their opinion into it the whole time. The newswomen, you can hear her condescending tone and what she thinks about the news she´s reading to you.

Overall, propaganda machine. Although they do have some good researched articles, now and then.

The most intelligent people in the world respect Spiegel, and consider it one of the most upstanding publications on the planet.

But, you know...smart people lie and stuff, so we can't really trust them. /s

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The most intelligent people in the world respect Spiegel, and consider it one of the most upstanding publications on the planet.
Wow, quite the claim! You get your intel from where?

Verschickter is from Germany and while we might have our differences, I respect this opinion and will accept his analysis over someone spouting off about 'the most intelligent people in the world consider it one of the most upstanding publications on the planet.' Feel free to change my mind with some proof of all these Mensa members loving their Spiegel.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

And that person you choose to trust?

Happens to be just another person on the internet! (who may or may not actually be from Germany, I could be from Spain for all you know).

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Verschickter has proven solid in my interaction with them, I've not felt like reaching thru the screen and strangling them, they debate well and can hold an opposite opinion of mine and still convey information about the issue at hand. If you are making an issue of their location, so be it. I have no reason to doubt the members veracity. Why don't you try setting some devious trap for them and see if you can trip them up if you are concerned about it. As for now, i see Speigel for the rag it is.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Seriously, what do you even know about the Spiegel that does not come from the internet?? Yet you accuse me being a liar and not truthfull on my location?

Pathetic.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: FyreByrd

The true danger to the world is the global deep state that in America was represented by Hillary and in Germany is represented by Merkel.

Reality:
The true danger to the world is the global deep state that in America was represented by Hillary(add any politician of any party, or add people like Trump) and in Germany is represented by the three letter agencies of the (former!) US of A.

Because we still are occupied by the former US of A. Learn about the Kanzlerakte and the so called souveranity of Germany, since 1945. "Our" politicans all are puppets of the former US of A, of the ruling circles behind the curtains, of the puppet masters that control the strings of all of the (former US) politicians too.

The same puppetmasters that tell the the former US american citizens, voters, that dems and reps would be different, would aim at different targets. But in reality the same circle of rich and lunatic individuals get richer and richer, doesn´t matter which party is in power, the average people lose, the rich win. As you can see(if you want to) with the Trump "reign"! That party, left/right thing is only to divide and deflect the people!

Learn about the Four D´s of Occupation. And learn that denazification was never really wanted. Quite the contrary, everything here was rebuild with former, often high ranking Nazis(all that under the observation and with the ok of the occupiers from the overseas). Like "our" "justice", police, secret services, mass media etc. With Nazis that weren´t usable for the former US in the former USA. That weren´t brought to New Mexico(Paperclip). Or were given new names and papers, if they just had enough money. And could live a peaceful life till their end, somewhere in the former USA. The former US of A infected itself, willingly, with Nazis and their ideology.

And guess with which help and advise the former US of A started to build that what is known today as the deep state?

All the puppets that act as politicians, are puppets of the ruling circles, call them deep state, call them shadow government, call them whatever. The last living one of the oldschool "worldrulers"(that is known to the public) is Kissinger, after Brzeziński passed finally, it was more then necessary for the average worlds populations well-being in the future.

To be honest, the greatest threat for the world and world peace, is the former US of A today! The kraken that has in arms in every dirty action, worldwide. That occupies, funds and creates terror groups, changes regimes, does proxy wars, rules secretly over other nations, spies on the whole world population and all that dirty stuff we know today!

More then ever a threat like this, since the lunatics in the Trump Tower, Mar a Lago, WH, on a golf course or wherever ,of the rich, the military industrial complex and all that scum that surrounds him, control that clown that plays the role of a POTUS, controlled by the strings, pulled from behind the curtain. Like every other POTUS before him, too. Some, that maybe tried really to change something, like JFK, "pass away"...

You are right that Merkel sticks very, very deep in the southern exit of the former US of A. She grew up in the GDR, where the people even gave embarassing "US american" names to their children, like Ronny(think of Reagan) and stuff.
But it is not her that is representing the deep state in Germany, this is, still since 1945, and up to 2099, the former US of A!

Nothing happens here that that wouldn´t be of profit for the former US of A! And to the detriment of the rest of the world!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join