It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mastermind Zbigniew Brzezinski dead at 89

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well, here is a hallmark passing of a notable "bad guy", responsible for masterminding the CFR and other NWO entities.

www.rt.com...

www.rt.com/usa/389900-zbigniew-brzezinski-dead-89/

Brzezinski served as President Carter's national security advisor from 1977 to 1981 and continued to hold influence in foreign policy issues. A registered Democrat once considered to be the answer to Republicans' favored Henry Kissinger, Brzezinski also served on former President Ronald Reagan's Chemical Warfare Commission and held other roles in the administration until 1989.

He was born in Warsaw, Poland, in 1928. He became a naturalized US citizen in 1958.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ATS: Zbigniew Brzezinski: Mastermind behind WWIII

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

May his psychopathic view of the world die with him!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Rockefeller, now him. May be mounting to be an interesting year with the loss of these big power players, possibly more with many getting up there in age.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Well, here is a hallmark passing of a notable "bad guy", responsible for masterminding the CFR and other NWO entities.

www.rt.com...

www.rt.com/usa/389900-zbigniew-brzezinski-dead-89/

Brzezinski served as President Carter's national security advisor from 1977 to 1981 and continued to hold influence in foreign policy issues. A registered Democrat once considered to be the answer to Republicans' favored Henry Kissinger, Brzezinski also served on former President Ronald Reagan's Chemical Warfare Commission and held other roles in the administration until 1989.

He was born in Warsaw, Poland, in 1928. He became a naturalized US citizen in 1958.

Makes one wonder when Kissinger will finally stop being able to revive himself off of young virgin Mormon blood.

Hell, Howard Hughes sweared by the stuff.

Zbiegnew Brrzezinzzski probably had the Popeye's recipe rather than Kissinger's KFC Extra crispy when it comes to the benefits of cannibalism.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Kissinger, Albright and Brzezinski: A guide for Millennials

www.rt.com/usa/332320-kissinger-albright-brzezinski-ghosts/

www.rt.com...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That is big news for historians.
Thanks for sharing.

S&F

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Perhaps his Creator will forgive him. I'm not so pure-hearted. If ever there was a man who deserved an eternity of cold, silent darkness, this is the man. Same for Kissinger. Happy to see the devil take back his spawn.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Good, couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. 89 years is a bit of long life. If I were an omnibenevolent creator, i would have offed him in his teens.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmycrackerson3
Good, couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. 89 years is a bit of long life. If I were an omnibenevolent creator, i would have offed him in his teens.

Only the good die young.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I was just thinking the same thing Rockeffeler now him, another "entitled Nazi" dead!!!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Georgie, georgie boy...
time for your Sorass.
Come get cleaned up now.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
He's finally joined the "Illum-a-NOT-ie"

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Brezenski's books, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technocratic Era and The Grand Chessboard played a major role in what and who I am today.

I'm not a religious man, but I hope Brezenski rots in Hell like the demon he is.

I'll be honest, I thought for sure he was immortal.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Rockefeller and now him. Let's hope more of these belligerent antiques fall to old age and leave this planet.

Perhaps it's due to the increasing threat that they'll be actually held accountable for their crimes against humanity...

Wishful thinking

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This was liberal blowhard Mika Brezinski from MSNBC's dad

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My wife directed my attention to this; I think it applies across the board to the whole cabal.

Hitchens on Kissinger:

After I published my book calling for his indictment, many of Kissinger's apologists said that, rough though his methods might have been, they were at least directed at defeating Communism. I never quite saw how the genocide in East Timor, say, had any effect in eroding the Berlin Wall.

But I also pointed out that Kissinger did many favors for the heirs of Stalin and Mao: telling President Gerald Ford not to invite Alexander Solzhenitsyn to the White House, for example, and making lavish excuses for the massacre in Tiananmen Square. He is that rare and foul beast, a man whose record shows sympathy for communism and fascism. It comes from a natural hatred of the democratic process, which he has done so much to subvert and undermine at home and abroad, and an instinctive affection for totalitarians of all stripes.

True, full membership in this bestiary probably necessitates that you say something at least vicariously approving about the Final Solution. What's striking about the Nixon tapes is that they show Kissinger managing this ugly feat without anyone even asking him. May my seasonal call be heeded: Let this character at last be treated like the reeking piece of ordure that he is.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is they guy who, in order to save his beloved European colonialism, sacrificed all US interests across the globe, by selling out US friends and supporting Islamist terrorists, with the pretext of his blind hatred against the USSR.

I wonder whether his attempts to save Europe will turn out to actually backfire and into the Islamization of Europe ... not in the "controlled" way that would favor EU oligarchs personal interests though!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
No one remembers Brzezinski dying a few years ago?

I distinctly remember him dying in 2015.

Oh well, chalk it up to the dimensional shift...

top topics

join