It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post does it Again - More Hidden Sources

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The latest from the WP has a wild claim that Trump's Son-in-Law Jared Kushner contacted the Russian Ambassador and said Trump wants a "secret" communications line to Moscow on a Russian network !

The article goes off on a dozen tangents all attempting to keep the narrative alive !

Hey maybe it's all true !!

These stories are getting better by the hour.

Russi an ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Jared Kushner and Russia’s ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials. Kislyak said Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess the direct line to Putin isn't enough?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nice genetic fallacy you have going on.

But that's really all you have in mostly everything you post, huh, attacking the source as a means to hopefully invalidate the information contained therein.

The walls are cracking...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

This equates to one of two things.

1) False or misleading stories from WaPo

2) A deep leak from inside the IC to the press in attempt to take down the Trump administration.

Also, more proof of surveillance on the Trump tower but I'm sure we're done discussing that......

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Can we still execute for treason? Let's lay it all on the table, everything gets declassified. If you have any actual evidence you guys can execute Trump and his people. If there's nothing there we get to string these people up in the town square. Then we can get back to actually running a country the next day
edit on 26-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This equates to one of two things.

1) False or misleading stories from WaPo

2) A deep leak from inside the IC to the press in attempt to take down the Trump administration.

Also, more proof of surveillance on the Trump tower but I'm sure we're done discussing that......

And even the "Leaks" could be planted !!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I guess the direct line to Putin isn't enough?

Yeah !!

They've had that for decades !!

Moscow–Washington hotline

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Even if this were true, not seeing the issue...

This is after the election and discussions about the new administration setting up communication lines with Russia that could not be monitored is wrong, how? Especially if they knew they were being spied on by the Democrats.

Also if they were having these discussions on Dec 2nd then it proves there was no secret communications before the election - I mean you'd think they would have already set them up if they were colluding during the election, no?
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
Can we still execute for treason? Let's lay it all on the table, everything gets declassified. If you have any actual evidence you guys can execute Trump and his people. If there's nothing there we get to string these people up in the town square. Then we can get back to actually running a country the next day

Trump has the power to declassify EVERYTHING. Now wouldn't that be amusing - if he exposed all Washingtons dirty little secrets and only kept secret the intel that was dangerous to lives abroad.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I find interesting that WP and his sources knows all this, meaning that US have a nice bug on anything Russian, including the Kremlin and that WP have direct and exclusive news of whatever the FBI is doing.

Anybody find this weird?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I hear Comey has memos about this too.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I find interesting that WP and his sources knows all this, meaning that US have a nice bug on anything Russian, including the Kremlin and that WP have direct and exclusive news of whatever the FBI is doing.

Anybody find this weird?

Hmm there is also this in the WaPo account...

"Kislyak has a good reputation in terms of the accuracy of his reporting, according to the officials that I've talked to," Entous, one of three reporters who wrote the article, told CNN's Pamela Brown on Friday. "That being said, ... adversaries to the United States routinely put false information into their communications. Sometimes they do so in order to see if the Americans are in that channel."

That sounds suspiciously like a get out of jail free card if the story is found to be BS. Not much conviction in the accuracy, but they ran it anyway.
Sounds like another leak of pretty raw information.

edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: PepeTalk

Trump has the power to declassify EVERYTHING. Now wouldn't that be amusing - if he exposed all Washingtons dirty little secrets and only kept secret the intel that was dangerous to lives abroad.

I agree he should go nuclear if they keep this going but i don't think the american public is ready for that. The truth would annihilate the Obama administration and expose them in ways that nobody wants to even imagine. Same goes for the DNC and the Leprechaun. It should only be the last resort for Trump because it could turn ugly very fast. I'm still torn if the americans should just embrace the chaos that would follow or to keep them in the dark and find a quiet solution.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
How close are we to the MSM just straight up becoming Sorcha Faal?

According to a new report circulating the Kremlin...

Wait for it. It's going to be beautiful.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I read it on the Internet, it must be true

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
How many people exactly had access to this alleged recording I wonder?
It's another leak and I am at a loss as to why it is so hard to find the leaker... surely access is controlled and if it's being spread around widely, why hasn't Trump rescinded Obama's EO that allows wider sharing?

All very confusing.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Maybe an intentional diversion like the 7 year birther story. We stay focused on that while they gin up for a war with Iran.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
How many people exactly had access to this alleged recording I wonder?
It's another leak and I am at a loss as to why it is so hard to find the leaker... surely access is controlled and if it's being spread around widely, why hasn't Trump rescinded Obama's EO that allows wider sharing?

All very confusing.

WHat gets me is..Why did comey wait till now? Its called sour grapes. And he has already been caught lying before.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Id like to see Comeys Memos regarding Hillary. Boy wouldn't those be interesting and damning. Like O i dont know Obstruction of Justice with the Hammers.

top topics

join