It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin knew gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge: Whistleblower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

To play the conspiracy side...Could they not have received special treatment and we're allowed in to have some people to use for just such things. I mean they're expendable, probably very likely to kill someone if asked especially if you hold their ability to stay here over them, and lastly pretty disconnected and easily deniable. Of course I couldn't prove it but it's very possible as far as I can tell.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

i was thinking same, maybe another 9/11

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I'm not sure but if he knowingly allowed gang members in that have killed Americans could this be punishable by law?
Any unbiased lawyer's here that can give a legal opinion?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

So you're saying they have no foreign affiliates.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why? Same reason he'd deliberately bring in a lot of radical "refugees"; to destabilize the country. He said he wanted "fundamental change", and that's one time he was honest!!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Obama is a traitor. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

And your point is? It started by refugees from war torn areas that immigrated here ( boy, does that sound familiar), and most of the founding members have since been deported, many of them several times. Got anything of substance to add?
edit on 24-5-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

No there isn't. MS-13 doesn't randomly shoot people in the back and walk off.
[/quote I wasn't implying it was some random act but that they may have been used to kill Rich . They may not be your best choice of a group to get to blow themselves up and others but to shoot someone might not be that big of a step for them .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join