It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garofalo Uses Nazi Salute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
And Hollyweird wonders why no one takes
them seriously anymore.

These idiots can only hurt the dems.
Shake 'em off dems!
Calling Inked Fingers "Disgusting," Garofalo Uses Nazi Salute

mediaresearchcenter.org
CyberAlert
February 3, 2005

Excerpt:

"The inked fingers was disgusting," Air America radio talk show host Janeane Garofalo declared on MSNBC in denouncing Republican lawmakers who, before and after the State of the Union, showed off an inked finger meant to demonstrate solidarity with Iraqi voters who dipped a finger in ink when they voted. To mock the display, Garofalo soon held up her hand in a Nazi salute as she predicted: "The inked fingers and the position of them, which is gonna be a Daily Show photo already, of them signaling in this manner [Nazi salute], as if they have solidarity with the Iraqis who braved physical threats against their lives to vote as if somehow these inked-fingered Republicans have something to do with that."

www.mediaresearch.org

Story

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Those azzholes were a total embarassment with the ink finger thing....those were, supposedly, elected leaders wallowing in an infantile symbolism, like those nutz who paint themselves team colors at a game.
Only diff here is that those who made it happen & those who took part in that farce called a legitimate vote......they get killed. But leave it to Republicans to dress up in hunting cloths or paint their fingers, in order to reduce everything down to it's basest elements.

Listen more to Garafalo & less to Michael A. Weiner, a.k.a. Michael Savage.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sorry, she was in Dogma, she could raise Hitler from the grave and I would still like her.(freinds only, not hubba hubba let me get a rubba)

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Is she on the "Thanks Hollywood Billboard?" I don't think she is, as no one knows who this kook is anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I listen to Air America and Savage Nation (And Rush, and Hannity). I've given them all my ear. If you were raised to hate the left by your god fearing parents then it doesn't surprise me that all you see here is the Nazi salute. Some of you are too superficial to see past the image to the point being made.

But then you only see what you wanna see. And only hear what you wanna hear. Right?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

But then you only see what you wanna see. And only hear what you wanna hear. Right?

I'm sorry cargo what was that? I dont know why but for some reason just couldnt hear what you said.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

www.mediaresearch.org

Story

~~~~~~~~~~~

the position of her thumb,
nullifies the 'nazi salute' contention

the nazi salute positioned the normally 'opposing' thumb
inline with the other 4 fingers in a unified, uniform display
having all 5 finger tips pointing the same direction.

that picture displays how superman (Mr Reeve? of 1950s)
held his hands to fly
or a really strange 'Vulcan' salute
i don't see nazi

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
I'm sorry cargo what was that? I dont know why but for some reason just couldnt hear what you said.

But you saw what I said. Oh yes, you saw it.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok, so is it Nazi salute or republicans being themselves?

Anyways, again, in Dogma, so no evil can be done to make me hate her.

top topics

join