It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent for TR3B debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
SuspectSky (S.S.) on Youtube has a story regarding the supposed “inventor StClair”. The attorney and his friend (he claims to a former defense and Intelligence operative.
First off, can we trust S.S.? Could this be disinfo? I’ll leave that for you to decide.
They find that this “Professor StClair" has an address in an exclusive, gated beachfront community in Puerto Rico. They also reveal that the U. S. Gobermnt has a yearly renewable law (as long as our country in in danger) that not only rejects Black patents but can also take control of them.
Here is their video.

edit on V252017Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 21 May 2017 19:25:52 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's just a toy. Give it a rest.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Sources or your bung untruthful.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Anybody would be a fool to think that the working principles if not details of the so-called "black triangle craft" would be revealed in a US patent. Also, the general assumption of some people seems to be that one single patent would be the secret. There will be thousands of secrets about how the triangles work and are controlled each needing a patent if such would be granted.

These devices are not simply a "next gen-" design. they did not come out of a garage somewhere but from decades of work trying to duplicate the capabilities of UFOs. Major companies such as Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, Nortrup, and GE are not going to attempt to patent top secret craft that revolutionize air travel. Plus, they are the greatest war weapon even devised.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have a bridge in the everglades to sell you if you believe that's a patent for a super triple top secret vehicle.

Honest.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Aren't 3 threads about this joke of a patent application enough?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

no - we need at least 23 - 33 would be better - and 666 ... well

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
ok - my serious answer on this topic now

one does not simply patent an entire aircraft [ to paraphrase a popular meme ]

i shal use a hopefully no contravertial example - the airbus industries A380

" more that 380 new patents were filled SPECIFICALLY for processes or technologies that were first used on the a380 platform "

source

that does not include all the patented airbus technology thsat was previously used on other airbus designs - and used in the A380

thats over 380 NEW patents for one platform [ granted - many will be used in subsequent airbus designs - and licenced out to other companies ]

and that exquisitly illustrates my issue with the TR3B " patent " - wheres the rest of it ????

not to deride the A380 - but its just a very logical and incrimental development of 21st century " super airliners " - yet its spawened 380+ patents all by itself

TR3B - can best be surmised as " magic " - and it all goes in one neat little patent - that does not actually explain anything

go figure

airbus have multiple patents for a new design and construction // fitting [ and replacability ] system for cabin window units

thats how real patents work

there is no " airbus A380 " patent - there are copyright claims and trademarks filed that protect certain design elements

but no all encompassing patent

this is why i dont believe the TR3B patent

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
OP TR-3B is a LINE ITEM NUMBER. sheesh. The BT are not in any patent office file you can not get to because its a Black patent.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

TIER 3 B - has been offiered as a logical explaination - almost every time this farce is regurgitated - but the " i want to believe " crowd " just ignore it and chant " triangle anti gravity craft "

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: yuppa

TIER 3 B - has been offiered as a logical explaination - almost every time this farce is regurgitated - but the " i want to believe " crowd " just ignore it and chant " triangle anti gravity craft "

Look even Astro Debunked tr-3b,tier 3b name and design. Its not that bulky to begin with. its thinner and black. no red light on the bottom.Well as far as the Rk version goes.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by dfnj2015
Sources or your bung untruthful.

Just as I thought and said.

edit on V392017Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 22 May 2017 23:39:07 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join