It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich states on Fox that Seth Rich was assassinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The statement is made at 31:36.

Interestingly, Newt doesnt mention Seth by name but the reference is clear.

"At the same time, we have this very strange story now, this young man who worked for the Democratic National Committee who apparently was assassinated at 4 in the morning, having given WikiLeaks something like 23,000 -- I'm sorry, 53,000 emails and 17,000 attachments, nobody's investigating that.

And what does that tell you about what was going on? Because, it turns out it wasn't the Russians, it was this young guy who, I suspect, was disgusted by the corruption of the Democratic National Committee.

He's been killed, and apparently nothing serious has been done to investigate his murder".

Didnt take long for the attacks to begin...

Fox's Newt Gingrich peddles disgraceful conspiracy theory that Seth Rich was "assassinated".

edit on 21-5-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

+7 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Never thought I would agree with something Newt Gingrich had to say!

Damn CERN and this new dimension!

+5 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Pretty sure the burden of proof is on the deniers and vindication is only needed for the non-believers.

Everyone else that isn't partisan-bound can't deny what's blatantly in front of their face.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I'm pretty sure tested parents think this is fake, enough to file a cease and desist letter on their Fox News provided private eye.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

www.google.com... ntrue/2017/05/16/9b32ef9c-3a46-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html

The family thinks it is horse manure..

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I'm pretty sure tested parents think this is fake, enough to file a cease and desist letter on their Fox News provided private eye.

Care to provide a source for this?

The whole idea that a DNC insider is representing the parents is a major red flag when it comes to anything he states on behalf of the family.

Also it appears from their gofund me campaign that the parents are very much so on board with those in the world helping to expose their son's murderers.

+9 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"discraceful conspiracy" ... For some reason FBI dropped the investigation. Local police dropped - because the Mayor wanted so !!!

This is incredible. A political murder takes place in Washington DC - and INVESTIGATIONS ARE SHUNNED DOWN !!!

The reason "Left Side Story" is not screaming for justice and blood on the streets for this one is pretty clear. They KNOW the Democrats killed Seth Rich. They KNOW he was the leaker.

And they KNOW who ordered the killing.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

From the get go, this looked like a hit. Calling it a robbery was laughable to anyone following the story. It is surprising that Gingrich would come out and say this though.........intersting
edit on am55201717America/Chicago21p11am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

www.google.com... ntrue/2017/05/16/9b32ef9c-3a46-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Sometimes a family does not want to accept the horrible truth..the implications are too staggering to their beliefs.
Their whole world would be even more shattered.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Newt Gingrich tells the truth. That's a big news story if I ever heard one. I'm glad to see this is getting more exposure. Hopefully it continues and people will no longer be able to ignore the mountains of evidence.

I expect the globalist propaganda media to come out full force with the libelist attacks on Newt.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Your link is garbage, just like your constant denials in defense of the DNC criminals.
Someone should check the Rich family bank accounts, to see if they were paid large sums of money to carry on the propaganda from the DNC liars.

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Maybe the family is being forced to "accept" the official story because they're protecting their own life or someone else's life..... mafia style threats.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Really, blood money? there are other more logical reasons.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Pretty sure the burden of proof is on the deniers and vindication is only needed for the non-believers.

Everyone else that isn't partisan-bound can't deny what's blatantly in front of their face.

Actually, that's the exact opposite of how burden of proof works.

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

If you make the claim Seth Rich was murdered in some conspiracy, the burden of proof is on you to prove it, not on other people to disprove you.
edit on 21-5-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The specifics regarding the number of emails and attachments can not be ignored.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Chelsea probably ordered the hit - maybe her first kill to prove to her parents she is capable of continuing the Clinton legacy.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What credibility does "the family" have in this matter? Were they there? Do they have some sort of inside information? No, they were informed of his death just like everyone else. It doesn't really matter what they think.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

What credibility does "the family" have in this matter? Were they there? Do they have some sort of inside information? No, they were informed of his death just like everyone else. It doesn't really matter what they think.

Do you think the police talk to the family more about the murder, or the press?

It seems the family would know more than Newt Gingrich. Unless Newt is personally involved in the investigation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join