It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich's Parents - thank the internet for helping Find Seth's killer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I dunno if it's been posted yet but this video was in response Seth's brother starting a Go Fund me page.

www.gofundme.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yep, it's been posted.

BlueAjah found it and I replied, here, on page one of the thread.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

From one of Aaron's GoFundMe updates:

Recent events have unfortunately highlighted our family's need for total independence and control of any private to help solve the murder. We can't take offers of help from third parties as even with steps put in place meant to us, we still find our family being used for political motives.

They need to get rid of the partisan political mouthpieces they have speaking for their family if they actually expect the public to take them seriously in their complaints about the 'politicization' of Seth's murder.

Also, I noticed the most money raised by people who shared that link on FB are not even Seth's immediate family members. I wonder if the family even shared the GoFundMe page.

ETA: I am sympathetic to their loss..but I think this family needs to understand the public has a legitimate interest in seeing Seth's murder solved, too. They may not want to believe Seth could have leaked DNC emails...I do understand that...but I also understand that my own parents didn't know about everything I did.

It's certainly something Seth may have wanted to hide from them.

Plus, as you once posted...he was a scheduled witness in an election fraud trial. Surely they knew that much and might think it's significant in terms of possible motive.

edit on 21-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I spent a little time going back through the
Timeline, especially before Seth's name
hit the news. What keeps leaping out is
the first DNC data "hack" that involved
Josh Urestsky. Just seems like this was the
beginning, I am going to look for clues
That may have been overlooked.

Josh Uretsky, Sanders' national data director, is the staffer who was fired. A Sanders spokesperson called Uretsky's behavior "unacceptable," but Uretsky explained that he was trying to determine the nature of the breach rather than attempting to gain an unfair advantage. "We knew there was a security breach in the data, and we were just trying to understand it and what was happening," Uretsky told CNN.

arstechnica.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yes, cousins.

Jonathan Rich, the cousin of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, is speaking out — and he does not believe that the murder was a botched robbery as the DC police and media claim.

This is very interesting:

“First thing I said when my Dad told me was he knew something and he was murdered. The rest of the family thought I was nuts. See last name,” Jonathan tweeted.

He was promptly told not to comment by Andy Rich, and the tweet was deleted.

“This is not the place & not a topic for you to comment on. I love you but filter bro. #family,” Andy Rich tweeted in response.
Jonathan also responded to a tweet from James Woods on May 16, where he asked: “When will the #Russia gag start to wear thin? We are so over this baseless whining. Aren’t the #ToddlerTantrums wearing the #lefties out?”

“Maybe tomorrow when the #SethRich story hits Fox News,” Jonathan responded.
“He was my cousin we agreed on nothing, but he was a great kid who absolutely did not deserve this. #waste,” he tweeted at the Democratic Party’s Twitter account with the journalist tagged. It is unclear if he was responding to something that Anderson had retweeted, or if he had deliberately tagged her.
On November 2, Jonathan responded to a tweet linking to a podcast that asked, “Why do people close to Hillary & Bill Clinton tend to end up dead in weird ways?”

“like my cousin.” Jonathan responded.

Seth Rich’s Cousin Suspects He Was Killed For Talking To Wikileaks

Wow.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Geez! And this is why the argument that questioning the official story is hurtful to the family is CRAP emotional manipulation.

Thank you for digging this up and posting, J&C. I sometimes think that partisan loyalty is a legitimate mental illness.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Proof of the parents using a teleprompter.

Dad mouths the exact words that mom is reading from the script.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Bar Manager was never interviewed, not were the
Bar surveillance tapes ever asked for by police.

Strange indeed.

www.wnd.com...
edit on 22-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well I believe Seth leaked to WikiLeaks, I saw Assange admitting it subliminal on Dutch TV NIEUWSUUR video

show it to the parents

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Wonder if the parents have heard about Assanges statement on that program...

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington,” Assange said.

The interviewer followed up by asking, “That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?”
Assange cryptically replied, “No, there’s no finding ... I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join