It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich's Parents - thank the internet for helping Find Seth's killer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: D8Tee

Sorry, no they have not.

I don't think there is a transcript, but the mother clearly says, "...and try to find the two that killed him and make the world a safer place..."

Two murderers = conspiracy, BTW.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Simple (well if you could find out anyway), Who is paying for the Spokespeople and Lawyers... follow the money trail and I bet you will find that they are getting money from the DNC or supporters in some form.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why would she say Two, is it common knowledge that there was two assailants?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Another brother pokes his nose in and gets remonstrated by Andy Rich:

So Seth has two three (maybe more?) brothers.

edit on 20-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: Just noticed it's Andy Rich, not Aaron Rich...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Jack Burkman, the Republican lobbyist who is acting as a spokesman for the Rich family, discussed the fact that they now have evidence that there were two men involved in the shooting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Apparently there is security footage of two suspects at the scene and time of Seth's murder.

That is not officially confirmed but the parents' statements and this video seem to confirm it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Wow...very interesting. Have you been able to confirm they are also his brothers? That would make Seth, Aaron, Andy, and Jonathan.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
"Jack Burkman, the Republican lobbyist who is acting as a spokesman for the Rich family, discussed the fact that they now have evidence that there were two men involved in the shooting."

i thought the family's spokesperson is Brad Bauman...a Democratic & Progressive political consultant.
edit on 20-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
If I were conspiracy-minded, I would think that this is a cry for help from them.

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
This makes me think that they were threatened by hillary's people.

This is what desperation to believe what you want to believe looks like. I just posted a thread about the last "bombshell" that wasn't in the Seth Rich murder-turned-politically-motivated "conspiracy theory" for Trump supporters:

Seth Rich Would Be Bombshell Fizzles - Wheeler Walks Back False Claims

The Rod Wheeler claims were all false.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I wonder if Jack Burkman is the third party who brought them Rod Wheeler?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Burkman is the one who has offered another large chunk of money to find the killer(s) in addition to the money the DC police and Wikileaks have offered.

I saw one or two articles that list him as a "family spokesman,' but most of the time it's Bauman.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

There was a report I saw somewhere a couple of days ago that stated that a surveillance camera from a business showed to guys at that time that may have been the killers.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I guess the real point is how very odd it is that a DNC political consultant and/or GOP lobbyist are speaking for a family whose son was allegedly murdered in a botched random robbery.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Have you come across any obituary for Seth Rich? I can't seem to locate one.

I would think it would confirm his siblings' names.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

There has been significant pressure to stop people from questioning the botched robbery.
It seems like they are trying to keep the family quiet too.

The extreme efforts to silence the reports of the WikiLeaks connection are more significant than the claims themselves.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Rich, Seth C. Seth Rich, 27, was shot and died on Sunday, July 10th, in Washington, DC, where he lived. Seth is survived by his parents, Mary and Joel Rich; and his brother and sister-in-law, Aaron Rich and Molly Zwerdlinger. Seth was a 2011 graduate of Creighton University in Political Science and History. He was involved with Democratic Party politics since high school and was currently working at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington DC. He was serving as Deputy Director-Data-for-Voter Protection/Expansion. SERVICES at 10am on Wednesday at Beth El Synagogue, 14506 California Street followed by burial at Beth El Cemetery, 84th and L Streets.

omaha.com

So maybe those are cousins?

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Desperation like you, and cnn spouting everyday with anonymous sources that are proven false one after the other. Sit
edit on 21-5-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Yes. The police have seen a video of two assailants walking up behind him and shooting him. No idea what led them to believe it's a botched robbery.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I really wish them closure, suspects are found asap, as it's been long enough. At least currently, from what Kim Dotcom may share(he should despite what Congress chooses to do here- as by his postings), they may have more clues.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: BlueAjah
If I were conspiracy-minded, I would think that this is a cry for help from them.

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
This makes me think that they were threatened by hillary's people.

This is what desperation to believe what you want to believe looks like. I just posted a thread about the last "bombshell" that wasn't in the Seth Rich murder-turned-politically-motivated "conspiracy theory" for Trump supporters:

Seth Rich Would Be Bombshell Fizzles - Wheeler Walks Back False Claims

The Rod Wheeler claims were all false.

Care to explain the words of the infamous John Podesta....

"I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."

Those damn emails keep coming up!

It is not desperation to understand that they would be willing to kill and considering what Assange had to say about Rich, it make sense to believe this is possible.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join