It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Study Reveals HUGE Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I brought this study up in a CBC article commentry and it got pinked (content disabled ) so I rewrote the comment without naming Harvard and still got pinked. I can see the CBC is beginning to parrot the CNN but was surprised that this was shut down. The Harvard Study is also not on their site and I guess they like it that way .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
They showed blatant bias well before the inauguration across all networks except maybe Fox... sometimes. Spin that lefties of ATS.

Investigate Seth Rich Murder. The funds for the going know where Russia/Trump probe could be much better served, but that would likely lead back to a Hillary Clinton staffer and the globalists just can't have that.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Christosterone

Can liberals see nothing good in Trumps actions?

For example?

The reason the media reports are negative is because almost everything Trump actually "does" is contrary, controversial, dangerous, objectionable and morally questionable.

The purpose of the "press" isn't to be cheerleaders for Trump.

I wonder did harvard do a study on Obama, when trump and all of his goons were claiming obama's Birth Certificate was fake.

I am late to the thread but Trump stated the BC of Obama was real..... See how bias sneaks into ones brain and allows them to remember falsehoods?

It was the Birthers who did the study it is fact the BC we got was not the real one, regardless of if Obama is legit or not. I
suspect the whole reason for it was to cover for him claiming to be a non native to get scholarships with poor grades allowed under the rules used in special programs for foreign students. That would be an embarrassment like dodging the draft as so many of our POTUS's have been caught doing since Daddy Bush. Shrub hid in the National Guard and appeared to be dodging at least some of his duty there. I have reason to believe there was a some amount of truth to the scandal that Rather went out on the limb and lose his career over. Back then the media was COVERING for Bush's and still are IMO.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

So that pic implies it wasn't a slow news day KraZ.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That's cuz the media is owned by dudes trying to impress their leftist girlfriends.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

Didn't see this reply earlier and this may be a little late...

You are kidding right? They took such a softball approach to her in the media it's not even funny. Her actual crimes got played down while they played up every p&$$+ grabber moment and unsubstantiated rape allegation possible...Which as it turns out had nothing to it and was dropped as soon as the focus shifted. I mean studies have been done now which show how lopsided and bias the coverage was. In fact I'm pretty sure I read here about some of the many Clinton media connections which coincidentally were people from the networks which treated her favorably.

At this point I think you've had enough koolaid...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Dude... The birther controversy was a BIG deal throughout conservative media. To pretend otherwise is just dishonest.

Dude... Obama himself was the cause of the birther controversey. All he had to do to lay it to rest was release his ORIGINAL birth certificate.

Note: He never did.

On top of that were the major efforts to hide any and all records with respect to his time at schools he attended, etc.

Well, again, Obama could have laid all of it to rest by simply not hiding his records.

The FACT is, there are still huge questions surrounding this.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Lol. That's too funny. You still believe that manufactured controversy is still a thing.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When you falsely attack the President, you're falsely attacking all of America, and every American.

Doing so on a Global Scale, like CNN does, makes that network the worst offender of them all.

The ISIS terrorist organization would LOVE to recruit CNN as their partner!

Just like Sarah Palin is suing the New York Times for Defamation... the U.S. Government should sue CNN for domestic terrorism.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Trump makes stuff with his name on it in China all while saying he's going to bring jobs back to America. What are we supposed to do, bend over and praise his integrity?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
An interesting summary:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
An interesting summary:

Perfect example of people making Fake News whatever they want and a perfect example of how the right has co-oped it to mean news that is critical of Trump/GOP.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When you falsely attack the President, you're falsely attacking all of America, and every American.

Doing so on a Global Scale, like CNN does, makes that network the worst offender of them all.

The ISIS terrorist organization would LOVE to recruit CNN as their partner!

Just like Sarah Palin is suing the New York Times for Defamation... the U.S. Government should sue CNN for domestic terrorism.

So you admit that while Obama was president you were attacking America with all the things you posted about him?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join