It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare - CHOOSE YOUR GENDER Rule from Obama Is Being Removed by Trump.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
May 18, 2017

In June 2016 President Obama directed Health and Human Services (HHS) to add a "rule" to ObamaCare that ordered doctors to treat patients based on what sex they SAY they are...and not by what sex they REALLY are.

Here is the 6-2016 ATS Thread, discussing this rule: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fast forward to May 2017. President Trump's HHS, headed by Tom Price is in the process of removing this rule from ObamaCare. Now, you cannot ask to be treated as a man, if you're really a woman.

SOURCE: www.breitbart.com...

I don't know how many American citizens benefited from this "feature" that was added to ObamaCare, but I imagine that some MEN probably like to have their breasts checked out. Right now, the doctor has to perform the exam. And the guy's health insurance has to pay for it, as a preventive procedure.. which makes it free of charge.

But that will soon change. Going forward, if Mr. Bob goes to a gynecologist and requests an exam, the doctor's office can legally turn Bob away.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/19/2017 by carewemust because: typo

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't really expect anyone to believe that the "rule" was for "Bob" to get a breast exam. A man doesn't need to consider himself a woman or visit a gynecologist to have a breast exam, a biopsy, a dna marker test, or even a mammogram.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 18, 2017

In June 2016 President Obama directed Health and Human Services (HHS) to add a "rule" to ObamaCare that ordered doctors to treat patients based on what sex they SAY they are...and not by what sex they REALLY are.

Here is the 6-2016 ATS Thread, discussing this rule: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fast forward to May 2017. President Trump's HHS, headed by Tom Price is in the process of removing this rule from ObamaCare. Now, you cannot ask to be treated as a man, if you're really a woman.

SOURCE: www.breitbart.com...

I don't know how many American citizens benefited from this "feature" that was added to ObamaCare, but I imagine that some MEN probably like to have their breasts checked out. Right now, the doctor has to perform the exam. And the guy's health insurance has to pay for it, as a preventive procedure.. which makes it free of charge.

But that will soon change. Going forward, if Mr. Bob goes to a gynecologist and requests an exam, the doctor's office can legally turn Bob away.

-CareWeMust

Are you sure this rule didn't just mean that the doc would refer to the patient as their chosen gender, such as calling a man her and she or a woman him and he. And not that the doctor has to do things like try and check a females none existence prostate or a males phantom uterus? I just feel like that would make a lot more since.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I would like to be recognized by my doctor as a otherworldly traveler, he said I was full of It! You know I'm going to file a lawsuit against that spaceaphobic jerk, we have rights too!!

top topics

join