It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the Russians like Trump...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
With the firestorm around Trump and the Russians raging, now would be the perfect time for the Russians to release some intel on Trump, real or fake, if they wanted him removed that is.

See, if the Russians didn't like Trump and wanted him removed, all they would have to do is make some stuff up and let the American media do its thing. Yet they have done nothing. That raises more red flags for me than anything the media does.

By remaining silent, the Russians are allowing Trump to spin his way out of any collusion by claiming a "witch-hunt". With no evidence, the MSM is making itself look foolish. Either way, Trump can come out of this stronger than ever.

So why aren't the Russians trying to take him down? Whether or not Trump actually had anything to do with Russia is irrelevant considering that if Russia were to release even fake intel it would damage Trump beyond repair.

The only thing I can think of is that they like Pence even less than Trump.
edit on 18-5-2017 by stormson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

If the MSM has no evidence why are they even talking about it?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's a mind control operation to keep everyone distracted from real issues, foment division and agitate frustration.

My bad, carry on America.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
We better check Hillary's emails while we're at it.

Make sure she isn't selling Uranium to the Russians.

The Special Counsel is a waste of money to placate Snowflakes.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"The Russians" didn't try to take down the massively-failed Obama either, even though they almost certainly had the actual goods on his bogus self-constructed back-story.

Does that mean that failed Obama was in league with the dreaded "Russians" too?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Omg this just gets funnier and funnier...now speculation on a monumental scale = knowing. Particularly when shaded by personal ideology...golly u convinced me!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

changed the title for you.

as for ideology, that has nothing to do with it. I see the president getting pummeled by the press and losing popularity. I see an enemy with an opening to take out an opponent, or weaken the opponent greatly, not taking the shot.

why?

whether trump was in league with them or not doesn't matter. why aren't they trying to take him out? a couple of well "leaked" docs (even fake ones) to the MSM could damage the president beyond recovery. an impeachment would almost certainly follow. how would he recover from that?

i don"t know (you were right about that) if trump and russia were involved, but the lack of russia taking the shot to destabilize and possibly remove their greatest enemy has me wondering.
edit on 18-5-2017 by stormson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

there wasn't massive speculation that Obama and the Russians were in bed together, either.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

He owes them tons of money he borrowed for his business interests?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This Maxine Waters?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's a mind control operation to keep everyone distracted from real issues, foment division and agitate frustration.

Trumps best friend Roger Stone knew about the leak a week early...

Now to be fair, he could have a Plante with Wikileaks, but they swear they didn't tell him anything...

Now is that definitive ?? Nope..
But it is absolutely evidence..

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
a reply to: SBMcG

There wasn't massive speculation that Obama and the Russians were in bed together, either.

There is ZERO evidence to warrant the speculation, all of which is coming from the desperate Left who have taken a massive berating since 2008.

Leftists need to come to terms with the FACT that not only did they get nothing from failed Obama, but Bill Clinton's wife will never be president. Offering themselves up as cannon fodder for Trump isn't going to change any of that.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why would the Russians try to take Trump down?

Putin is furious at being used as a weapon against Trump, and I think that is just because he is being used under false pretenses. He has been trying to get the message across that Russia had nothing to do with it, but it falls on deaf ears.

I would not be surprised if the rest of Russia thinks it is a hilarious show. They watch Americans going at each other like a bunch of idiots.

I have no doubt that Russian IPs were found attempting to hack the DNC. Russia hacks everyone. I see their IPs daily trying to access our systems. But that does not mean that they are the source of the leaks.

I also have no doubts that Russia had a preferential candidate in the election, and that they made that known. How could they not hate Clinton? Most governments have an opinion about the leaders of other countries.

I strongly suspect that the real source of the DNC leaks was actually an inside source, one of which was perhaps Seth Rich.

And I have no doubts that there is a huge conspiracy going on to push public opinion in another direction to hide the truth, whatever that may be.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Omg this just gets funnier and funnier...now speculation on a monumental scale = knowing. Particularly when shaded by personal ideology...golly u convinced me!

It's hilarious how totally out of options the leftists are at this point.

This one must not have gotten the memo yet...

Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It wouldnt bother me one bit if trump and putin got an apartment together and slept on bunk beds.

Better than nuclearing each other

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I agree.

The Russia story is probably smoke screen to cover the Seth Rich murder (and related murders).

Unless of course, even those murders are fabrications and it's all an ultra-elaborate concoction of falsehoods designed to mind control us in the most complete way imaginable. Which seems a bit unlikely...
edit on 5/18/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Link

More than a month after Russia announced one of its biggest privatizations since the 1990s, selling a 19.5 percent stake in its giant oil company Rosneft, it still isn't possible to determine from public records the full identities of those who bought it.

The stake was sold for 10.2 billion euros to a Singapore investment vehicle that Rosneft said was a 50/50 joint venture between Qatar and the Swiss oil trading firm Glencore.

Unveiling the deal at a televised meeting with Rosneft's boss Igor Sechin on Dec. 7, President Vladimir Putin called it a sign of international faith in Russia, despite U.S. and EU financial sanctions on Russian firms including Rosneft.

Now google Carter Page....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Exactly! Who suffers when the government doesn't govern?

But lets just keep up the preachin of the new religion called politics..........

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

He owes them tons of money he borrowed for his business interests?

Any proof of that or are you just talking out of the ass of your donkey avatar?

If you have proof of what your saying lay it out brah, or you are just showing the rest of us you are brainwashed by the ministry of truth!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Exactly my thoughts as well. Trump and this whole political charade is nothing more than a psyop to harbor division and animosity between the people.

Just look at ATS lately, it's just a bunch of political crybabies arguing over what the media wants them to argue over. ATS is a microcosm of the whole in my opinion. We're more divided than ever and it's all over/about Trump, just like they wanted it to be which is why they put him into office in my opinion.
edit on 5/18/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Trump backwards is Russian

for...

unicycle with no seat....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join