It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton body count redux in one "info-graphic".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In light of the Seth Rich "coincidence", I thought I would post this info-graphic to refresh people's memories.

Direct link and expandable.

A New Look at the Clinton Bodycount.

edit on 16-5-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

+22 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

This is excellent! Here is a bonus!

S&F

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Clearly a coincidence...
I'd bet Trump used his russian connections to set this all up.
Fake news

+23 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The extent of the Clintons' illegal activities is absolutely mind blowing to me. These people can call in a "favor" with very powerful people. They effectively snuff out people who threaten to expose them. If Hillary were ever prosecuted it would be a major victory for liberty and justice.

Thanks for sharing the infographic.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
WTF is wrong with Trump and Sessions et al?? Look at all this evidence!! This is a slam-dunk. Shouldn't Trump be all over this. I mean it's a crying shame that he was friends with the Clintons for so many years and I'm sure they threatened him if they were not invited to his wedding. He was only looking out for the safety of Melania at the time. But now he's President and can do whatever he likes (apparently) so let's get to it Donald. Prosecute those murderous traitors.

+11 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm sure the usual cast of characters will be along any second to say. What Evidence?? How do you know?/

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Man! the corruption in Washington is limitless, the Lamestream media ignores all the Clinton's crimes and is obsessed with one scoop or two scoops on trump, next week it'll be boxers, briefs or commando....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I'm sure the usual cast of characters will be along any second to say. What Evidence?? How do you know?/

Sorry to rain on your parade.
www.snopes.com...

+35 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Sorry to rain on your parade.
www.snopes.com...

Sorry to rain on your parade...But snopes.com and their owners have long been exposed as political hacks that don't get to the bottom of anything.....

In short, when someone attempted to fact check the fact checker, the response was the equivalent of “it's secret.”

LINK

Here's another source people who use snopes.com may be interested in.....

LINK
edit on 16-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This is excellent! Here is a bonus!

S&F

Seth Rich was on his way to meet FBI agents at 4 a.m. and the hit squad didn't make sure he was actually dead before they left and the cops showed up?

John Ashe wasn't testifying the next day, and definitely not against Clinton, when he died?

If you're going to meme these things, you can't just make things up. This is the problem with so many conspiracy theories: there's enough shady crap surrounding the Clintons that you don't even need to go make things up to add to it. But noooo, people just can't help themselves when it comes to making things sound even more click-bait than they already are, so they make things up that are easily proven false and then somebody uses that to dismiss the entire thing.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Like I said sorry.
Are you aware that Snopes fact check liberal claims as well?

+31 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Snopes is completely laughable at this point.

Comments are strictly forbidden because they are terrified of opposing viewpoints or corrections.

In this "piece", my favorite part is when they say that plenty of people die from suicides every year...

Dear Snopes, the premise is that these people did not kill themselves...

SMH.

edit on 16-5-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

+8 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thank-you. I've never seen the Clinton body-count portrayed visually like that. Wow. Is this America?

+12 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This is one conspiracy that I believe to be true.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Link me to a Fox News article about Clinton's alleged body count.
I'll wait.

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Sadly Trump can't do many things I'm sure he would like to do. There are a great many entrenched bureaucrats who would stand to lose if Trump investigates any number of things. So many people in government have been compromised/and or blackmailed that digging down to find the dirt would expose many of them so you can bet they are actively doing whatever they can to derail Trump and any investigations he might try to launch.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is one conspiracy that I believe to be true.

The law of averages alone more than implicates the Clintons in many of these deaths.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hard to navigate but so worth it...until it starts settling in these people are really dead - and the Clinton's are not.

Like someone else said, 'Is this America'?

peace

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Link me to a Fox News article about Clinton's alleged body count.
I'll wait.

Ill do you one better...here is a WAPO story talking about Fox News covering the Clinton Body Count......

"Google is being accused of hiding negative stories about Hillary and her campaign by changing its algorithm to bury stories like the 'Clinton body count' story," Casone told viewers.

LINK

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

"Conspiracy theories"
"InfoWars"

Try again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join