It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Confesses To Taking Part In Staged Chemical Weapons Attacks In Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
As many of you may have guessed the latest Chemical attack in Syria that was blamed on the Syrian government was a false flag if these two western sponsored terrorist/rebels are to be believed.. It did help the USA dispose of 59 obsolete tomahawk missiles though....which is just about the only good of the bad situation one can figure.. Do I believe this article..YES... The Syrian government is not stupid and doing a chemical attack is right up there on the stupid meter IMO. Also the chemical claimed that was used could not have been the culprit or there would have been first respondents thrashing about in their death throws.

Terrorist Confesses To Taking Part In Staged Chemical Weapons Attacks In Syria, Western Media Silent

Terrorist, Walid Hendi confessed to taking part in fabricating videos and photos for a Turkish TV channel while working with the so-called “White Helmets” that depict neighborhoods and areas in Aleppo being attacked with chemical weapons in order to blame the Syrian Arab Army.

In confessions broadcast by the Syrian TV on Saturday evening, al-Hendi said that he joined the “White Helmets” three years ago in return for receiving funds from the so-called “local council” and financers from Arab Gulf countries. Hendi said that they were told that there will be chemical attacks, and they were given protective clothing and they staged a fake chemical attack that was filmed by a Turkish channel, adding that they were filmed by two people called Ibrhaim al-Haj and Mohammad al-Sayyed as they sounded sirens and brought stretchers to transport supposedly injured people, with the intent of posting these videos online and accusing the Syrian Arab Army of carrying out a chemical attack.

The terrorist also confessed to taking part in fabricating videos and photos depicting alleged attacks several times.

SANA then reports on the confession of a second terrorist, Imad Abdeljawad. The report reads,

In turn, terrorist, Imad Abdeljawad said in similar confessions that terrorists in Aleppo possessed toxic chemicals and that he took part in transporting them.

www.activistpost.com...

The White helmets are working with al-Qaeda which is no secret and there are strong rumors that they are involved in the illicit human organ trade along with Turkey... Just so happens the war dead of 23 children had been stolen from a hospital in Idlib... I doubt the thieves are feeding their pigs/dogs/ cats/whatever..
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I've posted this before and I'll post it again:

Those cruise missiles weren't cheap either... and as expected, Raytheon - the defense contractor who makes those Tomahawks saw a nice little spike in their stocks shortly after the attack

www.investors.com...

If you recall (not discussed on the mainstream media), there was also discussion about the lack of protective equipment the "cleanup crew" was wearing in many of the photos that were released showing the aftermath of the alleged gas attack.

Some just want to watch the world burn (and profit off it)...

edit on 16-5-2017 by FamCore because: added pic

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well if you can't trust a terrorist who spouts your own agenda, who can you trust??
/sarcasm

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Well if you can't trust a terrorist who spouts your own agenda, who can you trust??
/sarcasm

Right, because "anonymous officials" are so much more credible.........

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm not sure the latest one was a false flag. I think I read the buildings hit by bombs were making chemical weapons to be used in a false flag. And people died from the aftermath of being in proximity.

The one a year ago with the nun saying people in the one village who had family members kidnapped who were killed and showed up in the "attack" video, that one was really a false flag to suck the US into war. I'm kind of surprised it didn't work because the US is so effing belligerent nowadays.

edit on 16-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

/sarcasm

So i assume you do not trust all of the moderate rebels (aka terrorists) that claim Assad is an evil maniac.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

/sarcasm

So i assume you do not trust all of the moderate rebels (aka terrorists) that claim Assad is an evil maniac.

Assad is an evil maniac because Israel wants us to bomb Syria into rubble so there are no threats to Israel's strength in the ME.

Same thing with Iran.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

/sarcasm

"Moderate rebels"
Your friend until they aren't.

M-kay.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

/sarcasm

Assad is an evil maniac because Israel wants us to bomb Syria into rubble so there are no threats to Israel's strength in the ME.

Same thing with Iran.

My gut tells me that is probably close to the truth. I am tired of the war mongering being done by both parties in the US.

I was hopeful trump would be different, but it seems that won't be the case.

My point to the poster was that he implies we can't take the word of a terrorist, and yet humorously that is exactly what our government is doing by arming and helping "moderate rebels" that turn out to be Al Nursa and ISIS.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Lol, the war on terror is staged. Drink a big glass of water, you just too the red pill, again...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I can't see Assad doing that chemical attack. I do not believe that he did. It may be that he hit a chemical storage site, or it may be all fake news created by the White Hats and their allies the terrorists. Bombing Syria without verified evidence is not something I back Trump on. I am glad he warned Russia that they were going to do it anyway. I am thinking the chance of Assad using the chemical weapons in that town that day is ziltch. Is he responsible because he bombed a weapon storage site that contained that, possibly, but what were the terrorists doing with that stuff in the first place.

The determination our government made that led to the bombing of the airfield is definitely not something I agree with. At least there were not many people killed in that attack. We seem to be backing the terrorists more than the people of Syria, These radical groups do not represent the interests of the people in that country.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
edit on 09/04/1994 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I can't see Assad doing that chemical attack. I do not believe that he did. It may be that he hit a chemical storage site, or it may be all fake news created by the White Hats and their allies the terrorists. Bombing Syria without verified evidence is not something I back Trump on. I am glad he warned Russia that they were going to do it anyway. I am thinking the chance of Assad using the chemical weapons in that town that day is ziltch. Is he responsible because he bombed a weapon storage site that contained that, possibly, but what were the terrorists doing with that stuff in the first place.

The determination our government made that led to the bombing of the airfield is definitely not something I agree with. At least there were not many people killed in that attack. We seem to be backing the terrorists more than the people of Syria, These radical groups do not represent the interests of the people in that country.

I'm aligned with you on this. Our government is easily fooled and led to believe many false things. Half of them right now believe Trump colluded with Russians when they have not seen any evidence. Just yesterday a bunch of them believed that Trump gave out classified information to the Russians just because the WaPo said so. That's just one side, the others are just as easily fooled by their own unconscious desire for power and their 'religions'. They are all equally duped by lobbyists. You really can't believe anything coming out of Washington these days, what we get are the spins on top of the spins that are then corrupted by agendas of the media owners. Its 24/7 Wag the Dog.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And it seems we have another "WMD" or "SOHR incubator babies". I had to use the german links again, because the english articles of wikipedia are censored. Everything that doesn´t fit the former USAs opinion simply doesn´t exist in the eglish articles on wikipedia.

Here it is, once again german, please use a translator:
No evidence for Assads crematoriums

This what you get when you use Startpage/Google for that no evidnce for assads crematorium subject:
Links

Some examples(CNN and NYT):

Syrian Crematory Is Hiding Mass Killings of Prisoners, U.S. Says

State Dept.: Assad using crematorium to hide atrocities

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The latest claim is that Assad is massacring thousands of his own citizens, because... er... he's some sort of evil supervillain I guess. The official claim from the US is that they are cremating the victims at a prison near Damascus. Which conveniently frees the US government from having to find any evidence that these victims actually exist.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The latest claim is that Assad is massacring thousands of his own citizens, because... er... he's some sort of evil supervillain I guess. The official claim from the US is that they are cremating the victims at a prison near Damascus. Which conveniently frees the US government from having to find any evidence that these victims actually exist.

Didn't you get the memo?

Not wanting a Qatari pipeline and not bowing down to the Wahhabi savages that rule Saudi Arabia makes you a monstrous dictator.

Meanwhile the "moderate" opposition which is going around raping little girls while chaining them to lamposts, beheading children, massacring Christians, Shi'ites, Kurds, basically anyone who isn't them, those guys are heroic freedom fighters.
edit on -050011am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It is painful to observe the level of intelligence of anyone who supports our actions in Syria, our support of Israel, our support of Saudi Arabia, these people are delusional. That is without getting into the nonstop wars of aggression of the past.

As you noted OP, every one of the supposed chemical attacks have been categorically proven to be a false flag, not to be mentioned again to the masses and then they just accept the lie that was sold.

It is odd how a population can accept the savage war crimes of their nation, content to focus upon the manufactured division brought to them by their psychopathic death cult masters pulling the strings.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com... y.html

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that the Syrian government is responsible for the attack in Khan Sheykhoun. In fact, while an accidental discharge of chemical weapons from a facility bombed by the Syrian government is possible, there is also the distinct possibility that the attack was actually staged from the very beginning by Western intelligence agencies and their terrorist pawns, including the White Helmets, operating on the ground in Syria.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Great thread. I agree with almost every thing here.

It was said the gas may have in fact been chlorine gas.
Also, any furthere articles that say the latest crematorium is false would be most welcome.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Anybody who was watching at the time could see that it was a false flag attack:

Western funding and supply of the insurgents is widely known.

The insurgents social media went off very quickly after the event (less than an hour I believe) blaming Assad- with no knowledge base to make that legitimate- and too quickly. It smells of a pre-planned propaganda campaign- pre-planned with prior knowledge of the "attack" that could only have come from being accomplices to it.

There were 2 significant rebel attacks launched virtually straight after the attack- again suggesting that the rebel groups involved in these attacks were accomplices to it.

The Russian Minister of Defence noted that the timetable for planning an attack of the size of the 59 cruise missile attack
would normally be longer than the interval between the "Gas attack" and the Tomahawk attack- beacuase of the need for reconnaisance to plot low level flight trajectories for the missiles.

I would add one other thing that makes me suspicious-- the sheer inaccuracy of the tomahawks and the minimal damage done by them.
I am tempted to make a joke of it at the expense of the US military, but I think that they do have a reputation for very high accuracy, and that would hide the more plausible alternative- that they were deliberately programmed to miss.

It seems at least possible that Trump was strong armed into the cruise attack by various actors in the deep state, or by the needs of his own political situation- but he sabotaged it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join