It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Trumpet of Revelation on Feast of the Trumpets September 23, 2017 video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

According to this video The Last Trumpet of the book of Revelation will sound at this date. Moreover there will be then, also according to this video, the start of the pre-Tribulation Rapture.

This Rapture thing is very popular among Evangelistic American Christians. I don’t know why!? OK I did not do Bible study on this theme, could be true, could not be true. Anyways the 7 Seals will be opened before that time (I think). Can be that the book of Revelation is not chronological from beginning until the end, but more mixed and intertwined. The Seals will open themselves by the way, not that The Lamb causes them, it are only unstoppable world events. The Lamb merely interprets them, no more no less.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Astro-theology and the esoteric meanings of scripture are not commonly taught in churches but thats what the book of Revelation is and according to the best minds I can find on the topic its history,over- done- finished no doom sorry.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

...over- done- finished no doom sorry

OK what you are saying can be true, cannot be true, I consider both options, plan my life that way

edit on 2017-5-15 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Whether scripture is fulfilled by God or by maleavalent men with ulterior motives is a good question to ponder,I didn't say we weren't heading for hell in a handbasket however and yes plan accordingly.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Whether scripture is fulfilled by God or by maleavalent men with ulterior motives is a good question to ponder

well in the end is all 100% "free will" and 100% "predestination" with we humans cannot grasp, since to us this is a contradiction, but not for our dualistic God, in his dimension he combines the opposites, he programmed the universe that way, so to speak

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This duality will give way to the destruction of the programmer....fake duality really is what this is.

The audience will be the first to go...

Big mistakes have been made..and allowed..long since past too far gone........

The good thing is...finally the programmer will get to experience EVERYTHING it has foisted upon all else..ALL AT ONCE...ensuring its final elimination.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't watch videos, partly because I resent the time required, but I have two observations to make on the title of this one.

Firstly, the "last trumpet" in Revelation is the END, of the tribulation, not the beginning. The tribulation has been expressed by all the previous trumpets. The last in the series is God saying "That's enough- I'm now going to wind up the affairs of the world".

Secondly, the events of the end-times are not predictable by dates, and so trying to calculate the dates is a waste of time. As illustrated by the fact that six trumpets of tribulation must be squeezed in between now and September if the seventh is going to come in that month.
see The futility of date-setting

If you want to understand the workings of the book Revelation I suggest this;
Revelation; Project complete
Not a video, but a thread series.

edit on 16-5-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Firstly, the "last trumpet" in Revelation is the END, of the tribulation, not the beginning. The tribulation has been expressed by all the previous trumpets.

Correct! Last Trumpet (100th ?) OF the feast of the trumpets on September 23, 2017 (then all the stars and planets are in conjunction) this is according to the video The Pre Tribulation Rapture, must be then The First Trumpet of The Story of The 7 Trumpets in Revelation in accordance with the video.

Very smart and clever video, however don't know what to think of this Rapture thing, normal mortals do not have experience with millions of people snatched up to heaven all at once, but OK I believe that God can do these kind of things.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I see no evidence in scripture for the kind of "rapture" which one school of thought has been imagining.
Paul says that we will be "taken up" to meet the Lord, but this is part of the general resurrection when Christ returns in the final judgement (1 Thessalonians ch4 vv15-17).

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I see no evidence in scripture for the kind of "rapture" which one school of thought has been imagining.
Paul says that we will be "taken up" to meet the Lord, but this is part of the general resurrection when Christ returns in the final judgement (1 Thessalonians ch4 vv15-17).

Revelation 12:5 "the child" is the body of Christ, interpreted as "the church" (in the video). OK I always thought the bride of Christ was the church, but OK maybe both is symbolic for the same thing (the church).

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
To me, the twelfth chapter is what film producers call a "flashback". The book Revelation is about the fact that Satan is persecuting the church. Ch12 returns to the events of the past to explain why.
The child being born and rising into heaven is Christ himself. The "battle in heaven" is about what Christ achieved on the Cross, the act of atonement for sin which destroyed the standing of "the accuser" and threw him down from his place of power. That is why it is said that the accuser has been conquered "by the blood of the Lamb" (v11). The whole scene is a dramatised version of the doctrine of the Atonement.
This accounts for the resentment of Satan and his desire for revenge (v12), which motivates the persecution of the church as we see in ch13.

The woman in heaven

Satan fell from heaven

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

To me, the twelfth chapter is what film producers call a "flashback".

Unlikely Revelation also talks about Three Woes, what else can they mean than for Revelation 12:

lifehopeandtruth.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The sequence is;
The Atonement (ch12)
The Tribulation, in the sense of the persecution of the church (ch13). That is Satan's angry reaction to the Atonement. It is already happening at the time when John is writing (see ch1). Currently interrupted (see ch20).
The Trumpets and Bowls (including the three Woes), culminating in the return of Christ (from ch8 to ch20, leaving out the chapters already mentioned). That is God's victorious response to the persecution of the church.
We need to work through the book as a whole in order to understand what is happening. Then it begins to make sense, I promise you.

First Woe
Second Woe
Third Woe

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It is already happening at the time when John is writing (see ch1). Currently interrupted (see ch20).

Wait a minute, you are among the ones that say, that Revelation is about the times when it was written, about Nero and so on?

The Astro-Theological interpretation of Chapter 12: Pregnant woman moon sun 12 stars = in Virgo / Leo, planet / stars constellation is said to occur only once every 7,000 years (don't know if its true though) next time September 23, 2017 (The Israelite Feast of The Trumpets 2017)?

Somehow I feel more for the futuristic interpretation!!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No, my position is that John is addressing two audiences at the same time.
His own church, in his own time, is facing vicious persecution.
A future church, at a later time, will be facing vicious persecution.
Something needs to be said to meet the needs of both of them.
He needs to assure his own church, under Nero's tribulation, that the persecution wlll come to an end. And history tells us that it does come to an end.
He needs to assure the future church, under the tribulaion of one comparable to Nero, that their tribulation will also come to an end. That is the promise that comes to a climax in the New Jerusalem.
It is about John's time AND a future time.

However, I do not believe that God makes things happen by the calendar (see the thread I've already linked). The obsession with fixing calendar dates for these things comes about because people don't have enough faith to wait for God to do things in his own time. We can discuss this point again on September 24th, because nothing will have happened the previous day. It never does.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

...ensuring its final elimination.

OK if only I can believe what I want

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No, my position is that John is addressing two audiences at the same time.

Do you believe that Astro-Theology of the video?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video, because I don't watch videos.
However, I don't believe in astronomical interpretations of Revelation, because Revelation can be explained much better without them.
Nor do I believe in trying to fix dates for these events;
see The futility of date-setting

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I didn't watch the video

Well OK!!! I didn't read (all) you send me

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I know. This takes about 20 min but it's a pretty good explanation using scripture about the timing of Trumpets, Seals, Bowls and Woes.

I like Scottie, but Chris is also pretty good at noticing things in scripture.

I think with Scottie, what he is referring to as the last trump is more the last blowing of the shofar on the Feast of Trumpets unless he's changed that recently.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join