It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's son vows revenge on the west

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Link

Osama bin Laden's son has vowed revenge on the west for killing his father and is set to become the next leader of al-Qaeda, a former FBI agent has warned.

Like father, like son

When he was still a child, he used to appear in propaganda videos holding a gun, the former FBI agent said.

"He was that kid that exhibited leadership skills early on. He was a poster kid for the al Qaeda… and for members of al Qaeda, who were indoctrinated with these propaganda videos, he means a lot to them," Mr Soufan said.

"His recent message that came out, he delivered the speech as if it's his father delivering the speech, using sentences, terminology that was used by Osama bin Laden."

"He's basically saying, 'American people, we're coming and you're going to feel it. And we're going to take revenge for what you did to my father…Iraq…Afghanistan'…the whole thing was about vengeance."

Legacy

Six years after Osama bin Laden was killed by US special forces, Mr Soufan said al-Qaeda is "stronger than ever".

"I don't believe even bin Laden in his wildest dreams thought that he will have followers who command armies, troops…lands…"

Does being the son of Osama Bin Laden add any credence to these types of threats? It doesn't seem unfathomable for something like this to happen and one could argue this is destiny manifesting itself. (kind of like North Korea)

There has been so much conspiracies revolving around the entire situation, from the 9/11 attacks, who was really behind it, wether Osama even died/was already dead and to everything in between which I'm sure most of you are aware of by now. So many things can change the narrative from one thing to another, so I think we'll just have to take this at face value for now.

One thing I do know is regardless if this is all propaganda or not, we cannot deny the influence and effect this will have on the radicalized.

Why does everything seem like a script from a movie?
edit on 15-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Apparently the son they are referring to is Hamza bin Laden (born 1989). According to the official reports, his father Osama and brother Khalid were killed in that attack in in Abbottabad, Pakistan by Seal Team 6 a few years back.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Not saying this cant be true but the source is the FBI via "seized documents".

Translation: Now that ISUS is just about done, we need a new boogeyman.

Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots.

edit on 15-5-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You would think with all the hacks, leaks and what not, that damn picture of his body would have been leaked by now.

As far as his son, I'm sure some SF guys would love the opportunity to take him out as well.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Phase two of the CIA plan to keep the war on terrorism going?

This war on terror is getting boring when do we get to the part of the plan where they stage an alien invasion?
edit on 15-5-2017 by SolAquarius because: project blue beam

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I say we reunite father and son!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yea I'm aware of that, I used to think everything was a flase flag, even now to some extent.

But there are definitely people being indoctrinated and radicalized from all of this.

Maybe the whole point of the "war on terrorism" is to create terrorism?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yawn.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Osama whatever his name is better take a number and wait in line. Got a laundry list of people that want to destroy the "West". We will gladly send a MOAB with his name on it.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Time to dust off another MOAB.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Osama Bin Laden's son vows revenge on the west

So do millions of people whos life was snuffed out in a flash and concussion of hi explosives. For decades we been murdering people in droves.

What goes round eventually comes round.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I wonder what his CIA asset name is!?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Expendable.3739

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hamza Bin Laden needs to look over his shoulder all time. Team 6 will come to visit while you sleep quickly and silently.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well if we learned anything from KJI and KJU.........

ahhh I don't usually say this and I'm sure I'll have someone on here crap down my throat for it but-

Take him out boys.

That is to say, if this is correct. Who only knows who is trying to manipulate who in this world anymore. Good thing it's not up to me!

-Alee
edit on 5/15/2017 by NerdGoddess because: some thangs.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ok. If that's what he wants, like father like son.

We'll toss him in the ocean too next to dear old dad.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is stronger than ever because of the US meddling in Syria.

Americas ISIS operation also served to advance Al Qaeda, as well.

Though there are mixed messages coming out of the PTB, Deep state arena in the election of Trump.

It seems they would have had a better time if they put Hillary in. What does that mean?

Maybe there not as powerful as they seem?

I don’t believe that, I think Trump was intended to win for various geopolitical and domestic reasons of a psychological nature.

One, to have an excuse to abandon Syria and concede victory to Russia.

Domestically, Trump is a black-op psychological operation to restore the neocons, and various media outlets (CNN, NYT) back to some kind of credibility, based on comparing them next to Trump.

And now its time to bring Al Qaeda back into the public sphere to get the terrorist card rolling again after all the Trump psychological benefits on the above proposition.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He can try. He will fail miserably like his father.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Golly gosh, another one who is going avenge something or other.

Yet here we are...still as meddlesome as ever we were/are.

Get in line, sunshine.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The stage is being set and a short prelude to future conflicts is being outlined; not just OBL's son.

The crown prince of Iran, Reza Pahlavi, is calling for civil unrest and disobedience internally and end to the current Iranian regime. All the while Iran is creating a forward moving military force.

Hazma Bin Laden, possible "unifier" of international terrorist organizations.

Mohammed bin Salman, heating-up tensions with Iran prior to Trump's visit. Threat rhetoric coming from both countries (Iran and Saudi Arabia).

Comaeio, cautiously mentioning and drawing parallels between the Trojan Contopee and Lazarus Group as likely suspects in the recent ransomware attacks which points fingers at N. Korea.

Add in the disclosure of the crematorium in Syria, ICBM threats from N. Korea, crisis in Yemen, etc. etc..

New 'boogieman', puppet regime replacement, dictator threatening to use nukes and a prolonged civil war with multinational interests...

Coming together nicely.

mg

edit on 15-5-2017 by missed_gear because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join