It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Mother Teresa a US Spy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: FauxMulder

anf FFS - please try and comprehend what i said

Perfect. Lets do that. Reading comprehension is important. Here is exactly what you said.

that "Mother Teresa was a spy "

Since we are speaking of reading comprehension, lets take a look at the tittle of the thread.

Was Mother Teresa a US Spy?

Now look at the placement of the word "was". See how it's at the beginning? See how there is a question mark at the end? That makes it a question not a statement as you tried to quote me as saying. This begs the question: Did you even read the OP or was it a skim, hurry up and comment your snarky BS?

So what do you think? Is it possible Mother Teresa was a spy or is it all just hogwash? Why would the NSA not release documents related to her?

Did you miss all of these questions from the OP?

10 witheld pages

Again, reading comprehension. From the NSA letter:

10 documents (18 pages)

Is that a big difference? Not at all, but it shows you're not paying attention.

ah - the just JAQing off " excuse "

I have no clue what that is. But if you're suggesting I made a claim and then made an excuse, feel free to point out where I did so. You must have missed the first sentence to the OP.

I came across this theory that Mother Teresa was actually a US spy.

Meaning it is not my theory. I came across it, found it interesting, decided to post to see what others thought about it. Hence all the questions at the end of the OP. You obviously think it's BS which is fine, it very well may be. But don't come in here with your snark acting like I said this is fact. Just present your thinking on the subject, hell I agree it's pretty flimsy but it is interesting that they would say 18 pages about her could cause "grave damage to national security" if it were released.

is there ANY evidence that she was a US inteligence asset [ in all the released material ] - answer = no

I have no idea and neither do you because neither of us have read the released info that the FOIA requester was granted to see.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

oh get a grip - theys " questions " are thinly veilked bollox - just admit it and be done

as for

I have no idea and neither do you because neither of us have read the released info that the FOIA requester was granted to see.

i am certain that nothing released gives any hint that she was a spy - because - the entire premise that " she was a spy " is based on the retracted documents

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There is nothing to admit. Not my problem you can't grasp the difference between statements and questions. Carry on.

i am certain that nothing released gives any hint that she was a spy - because - the entire premise that " she was a spy " is based on the retracted documents

As I said before, it's flimsy speculation. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I substantially doubt that Mother Theresa was a spy.

What on Earth would she of been relaying back that was of any use to anyone in terms of Military significance?

She worked with desperately poor street people. I can't imagine what she could learn that would be of interest to a major power. This is easily one of the silliest theories I've encountered on this site.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: SR1TX
I substantially doubt that Mother Theresa was a spy.

What on Earth would she of been relaying back that was of any use to anyone in terms of Military significance?

She worked with desperately poor street people. I can't imagine what she could learn that would be of interest to a major power. This is easily one of the silliest theories I've encountered on this site.

Hahaha! This puts a funny picture of her in my head acting like Jason Bourne. I don't think the theory is that she was actually doing the spying, copying documents, evading counter spies lol. More along the lines of passing messages along. I would think that a spy or someone could go to where she was working with poor people to give her something to pass on to someone else.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Even the Vatican itself has a secret intelligence agency, eheheh!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Was Mother Teresa a US Spy

More likely she was spying for the British...

Malcolm Muggeridge worked for the British government as a spy. He is credited with helping bring Mother Teresa to popular attention in the West

In Malcolm Muggeridge's book "A Third Testament", he profiles spiritual thinkers, whom he called "God's Spies"

in a 1994 documentary entitled "Hell's Angel"...journalist Christopher Hitchens investigates Mother Teresa's relationships with right-wing political leaders and derided Muggeridge as "that old fraud and mountebank".

Muggeridge promoted Mother Teresa in his 1971 book Something Beautiful for God

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

no sh#t!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join