It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump 1989 visit to Israel that never was or HOAX !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

Rebuttal and the facts

www.timesofisrael.com...

Even Yossi " The Snake " Beilin is allegedly involved.

I did witness a group of women from a certain University in the south put a good cussing on him ( Beilin ) at a book fair in Jerusalem one afternoon.
Diamond and Silk would have been very proud.
( A whole lot of head bobbing and finger pointing, I could only stand there and grin, it was great. )

Buck

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I heard from a source that while his mother was pregnant of Donald...

They went to a Russian restaurant!!!

So.. Borsjt is in his genes! We need a DNA+ Test !

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
In 89, Trump was a nobody. He was just a business man that visited the country to talk about a business venture, probably with people who are now retired. That was twenty seven years ago. The people who he talked to were probably his age or older at the time. Many are probably dead or can't remember every person they met twenty seven years ago. They were not impressed enough to write anything down, and why would they anyway.

I doubt if anyone actually thought Trump was anyone special, just another big shot businessman coming there to promote his business venture. Had they known he would someday be president of this country, maybe they would have wrote things down. The trip was probably much more memorable to Trump than anyone he met with.

Over the years I talked to many people, do I remember who every one I talked to was. Hell no. I do remember faces better than names, but even then, unless something about the event triggers a memory formation, I do not remember it. We do not remember much of what happens in our lives, less than a couple of percent usually. I cherry pick what I want to remember, the rest is lost. If it seems important to me, I will remember it. If I had met Trump, I would remember, his boastful voice would make me want to avoid him if I had to spend time with him. If they want to find out if these people remember him, have them shake hands with him, that will bring back total recall.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is this leading to something? Whats the relevance?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hardly a "nobody" in 1989. Remember this? He was outspoken even then. And people were listening...unfortunately.

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five - The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trump-and-the-central-park-five

"....And, in early May, 1989, Donald Trump took out a full-page ad in the Daily News to say what he thought he knew about the case. Trump was on ..."

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hardly a "nobody" in 1989. Remember this? He was outspoken even then. And people were listening...unfortunately.

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five - The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trump-and-the-central-park-five

"....And, in early May, 1989, Donald Trump took out a full-page ad in the Daily News to say what he thought he knew about the case. Trump was on ..."

The link doesn't work, it says it is not valid. It fits right in with this thread about the validity of trumps visit.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Sorry... It can be searched out elsewhere though. He caught a lotta flack about that gang rape in Central Park.
[url=http://www.mtv.com...]
edit on 10-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join