It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yates and Clapper Testimony Begins

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

this makes all the current investigations illegitimate

no way for them to be on the level
we will not get the truth

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow...
This is big, but somehow not shocking....
Hopefully there's a nice paper trail.

Actually this is from the Statements he made 3 days ago. quite a coincidence.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The statements that are being reported on today where he apparently mis-spoke about the emails? (I want to say I read "overstated" somewhere, but could be wrong.)
edit on 9-5-2017 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

How does this render an ongoing counterintelligence investigation suddenly illegitimate?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

How does this render an ongoing counterintelligence investigation suddenly illegitimate?

bring up his judgement as being flawed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is Benghazi 2.0. It's going to take years but in the end it's nothing but a witch hunt.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

even if flynn page trump ect are innocent....they wont ever be now

even if hillary was innocent ....now shes not

nobody is putting this humpty dumpty bavk together again
it is all political

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

russia can "potentially" try and blackmail anyone

still not actual evidence
flynn claims he misspoke about a forgotten meeting
you have evidence to dispute that?
or you just label anyone you dont like a liar?

Flynn did nothing that bad, but opportunistic propagandists like to blow things out of proportion and imagine all sorts of scenarios they can then claim are a huge problem. Taking a step back from the nonsense, one immediately realises how ridiculous it is that not telling Pence he spoke to an Ambassador about sanctions is some big blackmail opportunity. But hey, the politically motivated, manufactured, and selective, dramas will continue in this climate...
edit on 9/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

The statements that are being reported on today where he apparently mis-spoke about the emails? (I want to say I read "overstated" somewhere, but could be wrong.)

I read that - he said Abedin transferred the emails in order to print them and in reality she set up an automated process to back up the emails to her husband's laptop.

Think about that for a second. CNN and other outlets made a front page story out of it, when the actual issue is not whether she manually transferred the emails or automated it, but the fact she put those emails on the laptop at all. Not only that, but these media outlets are actually trying to downplay the fact she mishandled classified information and bring attention to Comey not being 100% correct on the process of how she broke the law.

Ridiculous.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Clapper just confirmed - no collusion between Russia and members of the Trump campaign.

I'm really glad that's made your day, and we can now take it to the bank that the Trump team had no ties to Russia. You were right all along. Bad Democrats! Bad people!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I heard that President Trump began yelling at the television this week! Once when Sally Yates described how Trump violated the law with his Travel order. And again when James Comey was testifying.

Hopefully our President goes back to Mara-Lago this weekend. He's been in the Washington D.C. too many days in a row, LOL.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
With Clapper confirming the unmasking we now seem to be finally moving onto the scale of the spying by the Obama administration.

Rand Paul has made official requests for an investigation and for checks on whether he was spied on. In this interview he states that another Senator has confirmed they were spied on too, including having phone calls listened to.

i think we're getting close to the bow breaking on this...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
YATES and CLAPPER were all the rage in the liberal press for days, leading up to their testimony.

After it was over, 2 hours of "experts" wailing about nothing.

In hindsight, did either of them say anything to help the investigation into Russia affecting our election???

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course they did.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
YATES and CLAPPER were all the rage in the liberal press for days, leading up to their testimony.

After it was over, 2 hours of "experts" wailing about nothing.

In hindsight, did either of them say anything to help the investigation into Russia affecting our election???

The only thing they did was confirm they were spying on Trump and his associates.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join