It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people actually kill for other Skull and Bones Society members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Skull and Bones is a symbol of piracy. And pirates are all about the booty. If people are killed along the way then oh well. To be a pirate means booty is king.

Do you think members of Skull and Bones actually kill for each other as implied in the movie referenced?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

People kill for less.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

First off, that's a movie. Second, how would anyone here know the answer to that very specific question? We would just be assuming as well as you. Do you just want unfounded opinions? Because that's all you are going to get.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

By your logic, are you saying there is no truth in any of the movies about the mafia and organized crime?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
_ double post, the form hung on submission. It would be nice to able to delete a post.
edit on 8-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Do you honestly think any of us are going to admit to comitting or witnessing a murder for profit?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

By your logic, are you saying there is no truth in any of the movies about the mafia and organized crime?
Movies are not made to inform us of truths. They are made to entertain us. If there are any truths in movies, you would not be able to discern them from the fictions they are wrapped up in. You would just be using your opinion to reassert your own biases.

This is exactly how i see you use your opinion to assert your biases about religion. You assume the bible is full of truths, and you use your opinion to discern the "truths" you prefer from the "words" you don't like. All the while ignoring that you are going about the whole process in a way that is least likely to lead you to any real truth.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You live in New Jersey, you should know the Mafia isn't real.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So essentially what you are saying is you can ignore my opinion as irrelevant because your opinions are superior. Okay, got it.

I think you completely miss the question in OP. I wasn't asking if you thought the movie was true. Why is it when you talk to some people the conversation always gets off topic and becomes an ad hominem attack about the person making the post. I was saying Skull and Bones was one way or the other. Was asking do you think members of Skull and Bones are kill for each other as many people, not myself, have document is the case.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You obviously haven't been to South Kearny.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You obviously haven't been to South Kearny.

Nope. And I didn't grow up in Paterson either.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Do you honestly think any of us are going to admit to comitting or witnessing a murder for profit?

I wasn't assuming anyone on ATS is a member of Skull and Bones. I figured after the gay sex ritual in the coffin people might be willing to kill for another member if it meant billions of dollars of profit. My question was for ATS members if they think there is any truth to the conspiracy theories around Skull and Bones. Instead, this thread is a discuss about how stupid the thread is.

Usually you can count on ATS members to be open minded without any prejudices most of the time.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

so a movie which is according to a youtuber loosely based on skull n bones has you worked up?

Why not ask the Youtuber instead of here?

. Was asking do you think members of Skull and Bones are kill for each other as many people, not myself, have document is the case.

why dont you ask these people with the documents?
edit on 8-5-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

People at the top, though narcissistic and sociopathic, are not 'killers' . They get others to do that for them. That is why they are at the top. They can't be connected to millions of dead people, except by rumor.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you don't think Skull Bones members do what conspiracy theorists have suggested. Interesting.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you don't think Skull Bones members do what conspiracy theorists have suggested. Interesting.

The skullduggery is real enough. Connected more to conquering nations, enslaving billions to the world financial systems, oppressed by police states, and bombed to dust if they won't become subjects.

The stuff about killing babies, worshiping the devil or (giant owl statues) whatever... thats distraction for the masses to dwell upon.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So essentially you think there is collusion but nothing like murder. How about white collar crimes or any crime for the sake of membership? Or do you think it's just legal forms of collusion?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

btw, the best post of the thread by far.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So essentially you think there is collusion but nothing like murder. How about white collar crimes or any crime for the sake of membership? Or do you think it's just legal forms of collusion?

Remember J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI? He had the dirt on everyone to be used as blackmail if politicians get out of line...

That how they get leverage on people. They all have dirty pasts involving corruption, dealing with criminal organizations, maybe explicit photos... SOP for the higher ups.

But like I said they don't do their own killing they get others to do it for them.

Plausible Deniability.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Never popular though, people want to see the devil, want to revel in the blood and gore. Not the real gore of war, the fantasy stuff about secret rituals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join