It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divided States of Zombieland | Are You a Zombie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Actually, regarding some people, you get hostility when you are pointing out their behaviour and way of reasoning or thinking to them in relation to the article in my signature. Just watch the last thread I've been commenting in.

It's pretty widespread and people only seem to see an issue with others, figuratively calling them zombies is going a bit far perhaps (and not very respectful to the victims of propaganda who come in all shapes and sizes):

There is another way...
Do not be a victim of propaganda! (eg. propaganda that promotes nationalism)
edit on 17-5-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Perfect. Sums it all up nicely.

The part that some may miss is that even those that appear free of the disease are contaminated and will fall victim to the same fate in time, and will eventually find themselves at the end of the man's sword.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Actually, regarding some people, you get hostility when you are pointing out their behaviour and way of reasoning or thinking to them in relation to the article in my signature. Just watch the last thread I've been commenting in.

It's pretty widespread and people only seem to see an issue with others, figuratively calling them zombies is going a bit far perhaps (and not very respectful to the victims of propaganda who come in all shapes and sizes):
*snip*

We can all watch the news, and see which groups are attacking, and promoting violence, and which are not. When some of the behavior is utterly mindless, I don't have any issue with comparing them to zombies. There is a huge difference between supporting someone, and calling out a slogan, and in mindlessly following along. It's far deeper in some cases than simply falling for propaganda. Check this out, and she's NOT the only one who has behaved this way.

This is NOT normal behavior.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join