It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awoken By A Lamp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There's a story on reddit that I think many ATS members would find interesting. I'm not sure if we can link to reddit here, but you can easily find it by googling the title of this thread. Based on my personal experiences, I believe that this person experienced what he described in his post.

I have been experimenting with spirit molecule on regular bases for about three years. I stopped a few months ago after I had experienced a glitch when I was not under the influence of the molecule.

I fell asleep at around 10pm and I was having a very vivid dream when all of the sudden I heard an alarm go off inside my head. It was two sets of three digital tones. The first three tones I heard inside the dream which startled me and I almost jump up off my bed, few seconds later when I was fully awake and kind of confused I heard the second set of slightly different tones. It was 5am. It sounded kind of like an alarm on a cardiac monitor or IV pump that you would hear in the hospital.

Before this happened I already was pretty sure that we are living in a simulation reality based on my experiences with N,N-Dimethyltryptamine. I have seen and interacted with many different kinds of entities. I have seen things that should be impossible and there's just no way to describe it with words. I also experienced things that can only be described as a glitch, identical to what happens in a computer.

Even though it always felt so real, I still had doubt in the back of my mind because I was under the influence of a hallucinogen. But this "alarm" incident happened when I was free of any substances whatsoever for over a week. N,N-Dimethyltryptamine is very short acting. I do not use any other drugs, I don't drink or smoke. I never had or now have any kind of mental illness or take any medication. I was not tired or stressed that night and did not have to wake up for anything the following day. It was just a regular night on my day off in my regular bed. So when the "alarm" woke me up, I took it as a sign that I have found the answer. I am convinced that I simultaneously exist in multiple realities.

In my research I have found a condition called "Exploding head syndrome". Apparently many people experience it and there is no explanation for it, as far as i know. All the personal stories I was able to find describe hearing explosions, gunshots, or a cymbal crash, etc. while falling a sleep or waking up. Mine was while I was already sleeping for seven hours and I never wake up at 5 or 6am unless I have something to do. Normally, I sleep until around 9am on days off. Here's a good ATS thread about the syndrome.
So that's my story.

Now read this extraordinary story of a man who was Awoken By A Lamp...

My last semester at a certain college I was assaulted by a football player for walking where he was trying to drive (note he was 325lbs I was 120lbs), while unconscious on the ground I lived a different life. I met a wonderful young lady, she made my heart skip and my face red, I pursued her for months and dispatched a few jerk boyfriends before I finally won her over, after two years we got married and almost immediately she bore me a daughter. I had a great job and my wife didn't have to work outside of the house, when my daughter was two she [my wife] bore me a son. My son was the joy of my life, I would walk into his room every morning before I left for work and doted on him and my daughter. One day while sitting on the couch I noticed that the perspective of the lamp was odd, like inverted. It was still in 3D but... just.. wrong. (It was a square lamp base, red with gold trim on 4 legs and a white square shade). I was transfixed, I couldn't look away from it. I stayed up all night staring at it, the next morning I didn't go to work, something was just not right about that lamp. I stopped eating, I left the couch only to use the bathroom at first, soon I stopped that too as I wasn't eating or drinking. I stared at the #ing lamp for 3 days before my wife got really worried, she had someone come and try to talk to me, by this time my cognizance was breaking up and my wife was freaking out. She took the kids to her mother's house just before I had my epiphany.... the lamp is not real.... the house is not real, my wife, my kids... none of that is real... the last 10 years of my life are not #ing real! The lamp started to grow wider and deeper, it was still inverted dimensions, it took up my entire perspective and all I could see was red, I heard voices, screams, all kinds of weird noises and I became aware of pain.... a #ing # ton of pain... the first words I said were "I'm missing teeth" and opened my eyes. I was laying on my back on the sidewalk surrounded by people that I didn't know, lots were freaking out, I was completely confused. at some point a cop scooped me up, dragged/walked me across the sidewalk and grass and threw me face down in the back of a cop car, I was still confused. I was taken to the hospital by the cop (seems he didn't want to wait for the ambulance to arrive) and give CT scans and #.. I went through about 3 years of horrid depression, I was grieving the loss of my wife and children and dealing with the knowledge that they never existed, I was scared that I was going insane as I would cry myself to sleep hoping I would see her in my dreams. I never have, but sometimes I see my son, usually just a glimpse out of my peripheral vision, he is perpetually 5 years old and I can never hear what he says.

edit on 7-5-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting experience. Ive never tinkered around with hallucinogens before, but i have had many experiences within the innverse of ourselves.

Ive astral projected a few times, remote viewed, seens amazing ships and creatures very alien like with anatomy that itches my curiosity.
Ive also had my Kundalini experience when i was 20, which forever changed how i understand ourselves as human beings, the potential power we possess in a dormant state, and the understanding of all religions and worshipping of gods and animals.

Lastly, I've also experienced glitches which I understand as happening within the brain/consciousness of the indivudal and their relative experience with an external world via 5 receptive senses.

All this as a clean-sober person. So i can only imagine the amplification of the brain/consciousness via these powerful chemical stimulations.

If my advice is worth anything; do not trip yourself over these experiences as the grand truth of our indivudal and collective natures is ... well truth is stranger then fiction..
Such experiences can really throw the balance of your life, off, and this is dangerous in terms of you losing your focus and self within this material world.

As for the reddit post, it sounds to me this individual was traumatized in a moment, his consciousness "ejected" into another state of its self, possibly a recent past life. Think of this ejection as a fail safe as to not lose ones self/awareness as the vessel it was occupying (his body beat by mr.football player) was severely damaged.

Its a unique experience, there is a very wonderful story of a neurosurgeon who had an NDE, and tells his experience in a coma. Eben Alexander i believe his name was.

The consciousness is the true vehicle of self, the biological body is the vehicle that allows it to experience other states via 5 senses.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i remenber that story! it is pretty mind blowing and really gives a new meaning to dreams and hallucinations
pretty creepy

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret
Entities exist. They aren't hallucinations. Ignore naysayers.

I'm more interested in what kind of interaction you had with specific entities. What was communicated? General appearance?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I had this happen this morning, being woken up by loud sounds 3 times. The one sounded like half a ring tone in my ear, I looked and no one had called me then heard a honking sound in my ear. The third sound was a loud bang, inside my ear. Really strange stuff happens in that state. Forgot to say I hear music a lot when i'm half in half out.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Archonic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09

I'm more interested in what kind of interaction you had with specific entities. What was communicated? General appearance?

Oh I know they are real. Over the years, I've had maybe 20 or so breakthroughs. I met many different entities but they never really communicated anything useful. Most of the time they were playing with me "peekaboo" kind of games. I had jesters make fun of me, they would say things like "oh look who it is, its the hero again" and then just run around and laugh hysterically with lights flashing and bells ringing, it sounded and felt like circus. One time I was surrounded with hundreds of entities I cannot describe, all I can say is they felt like children and were having a lot of fun poking me in my legs. I have been examined by what looked like grey aliens, they did not feel like they know what fun is at all. I've seen a mantis looking thing sitting at a some kind of control panel, it looked very busy and didn't appear interested in me at all.

A fish looking kinda thing with arms hugged me once and that felt pretty good. Once I asked a jester what was happening and he just kissed me on the nose and said don't worry about it. Other times I was being shown indescribable things, and felt like something was uploaded or downloaded into my mind. I've seen ones and zeros like in the matrix covering everything in my room, and digits with some kind of symbols floating in the air, like hologram of some kind.

I have also been attacked by something that was moving so fast that i couldn't see it but i could see my blood splatter as if i was getting stabbed from all directions, didn't feel any pain though.

But over all from all my encounters I can say that they all treated me like a child, ignorant and helpless. Sometimes they liked me and sometimes they hated me or didn't even care that I was there at all. There were more but I can't remember it all. I think about 99% of what happens there, stays there because it cannot exist in this reality.

I had many glitches too. For instance, I was looking at my arm and it was missing some areas, but then I looked up and there it was, the missing area of my arm was directly in front of me. One time I was in the void, there were nothing but blackness and silence, I couldn't even hear myself breathing or my heart beat. I knew there was supposed to be a wall right next to me and i wanted to touch it but i didn't know how or with what. At that moment I had an epiphany that no matter what reality is around me or even if reality disappears completely, I still exist.

I kept going back to there looking for the answer for what life is, but every time I'd do it, I had more questions.... And then I heard the alarm in my head, now I believe that the answer is that we exist in multiple realities at the same time, but the only one our brain can understand is this material reality. And I accept it as my personal truth. Don't need the molecule in this lifetime anymore.

I hope this won't get deleted because I really needed to share it with somebody, It's so hard to explain, I think this post is the best I was ever able to put it into words.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

thanks for sharing, i believe it is possible that every thought could exist, in parallel universes or other dimensions, and that we are higher conscious inside an unconscious being and maybe your unconscious self is getting a glimpse into the higher greater conscious or God..... i dunno, but this is a great thread..

i have experienced a loud crash inside my head upon sleeping a few months ago now, no pain or movement or even fear for that matter, but the crash felt like it shook my whole head

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

thanks for sharing, i believe it is possible that every thought could exist, in parallel universes or other dimensions, and that we are higher conscious inside an unconscious being and maybe your unconscious self is getting a glimpse into the higher greater conscious or God..... i dunno, but this is a great thread..

i have experienced a loud crash inside my head upon sleeping a few months ago now, no pain or movement or even fear for that matter, but the crash felt like it shook my whole head

Thanks for reading. Since I had that one "alarm" incident, I don't need anymore proof that reality is so much not as it seems.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic

I had this happen this morning, being woken up by loud sounds 3 times. The one sounded like half a ring tone in my ear, I looked and no one had called me then heard a honking sound in my ear. The third sound was a loud bang, inside my ear. Really strange stuff happens in that state. Forgot to say I hear music a lot when i'm half in half out.

At least yours sounded like your ringtone, I don't have anything that sounds like what I heard anywhere near me. I knew right away that the sound was coming from the inside of my head.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I experimented with the spirit molecule once.

The trip was mild. I was taken back to a dream I had when I was about 5 years old. It was a creation dream about the big bang.

*shrug

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

I experimented with the spirit molecule once.

The trip was mild. I was taken back to a dream I had when I was about 5 years old. It was a creation dream about the big bang.

*shrug

The molecule works in mysterious ways. Sub breakthroughs are interesting too. But all the out-of-this-world stuff is on the other side.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Nah, funny thing is, I use Vibrate. I don't usually bother with tones mate. But yeah inside my head.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We're all connected, we're all just pilots / operators of these physical meatbags.

We suffer to learn, as the pain is the only real interaction we sometimes have with reality, it's the catalyst to our existence.

We're also made of trillions of cells, bacteria, viruses and other organisms.

As above so is below, the micro and the macro, fractalverses, that's what consciousness seems to be, a dream within a memory, inside a dream, stuck in a thought, carried onward through a feeling then rethought again as an epiphany.

Imagine the peace, unity and love we'd all have, if we really understood that of what I've said above.

We're all here for a much more deeper meaning than how much money we can make, how well we can survive this life and how much we can do more than others.

I wish you all luck and vision on your journey, of course, much love...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hm. The guy's story reminds me of an episode of Star Trek in which Jean-Luc Picard lives a life of 40 or 50 years, has a wife, children, and a completely different life. He plays the flute, and is a leader in his community. He awakens in sick bay, and realizes he's been unconscious for a only a few minutes.

So yeah. This guys story reminds me a a little bit too much of that one.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What if we all " wake up " when are lives are done here.

That's what makes the most sense, nature repurposes EVERYTHING, why not us.

Why part of our goal is to better ourselves / souls, the other part we all fail at greatly, bettering our connection with one another, we fail at it, because we choose to get angry when differences are had, instead of curious as to why that difference happened or acceptance that there is a difference.

We are the change we seek, if we'd only notice how easy it really is, it's so simple it's depressing, since many look out for answers, when they are within.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09

Do you have any interesting stories to share with us?

top topics

join