It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating bogies is good for teeth and overall health, scientists conclude

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
In my limited understanding of the human body, it is an amazing machine. Why would it dispose of something that is good for it instead of utilizing it itself? Although it does go somewhere other than our disposal area.

Either way. Gross!

Rhodin

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just wanna know who are the people that wipe their nose nuggets on the walls in public bathrooms.

I never understood that. The tissue IS RIGHT THERE!!!

edit on E31America/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 13:18:41 -05005pmSaturdayth01pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I have a theory on that.

Whilst sat on the dunny I have also pondered over the same thought.

I believe they are not so much as wiped, but spat.

It seems our private booger munchers get an attack of the guilt's mid mastication, realise they are in fact filthy human beings and deposit said mother load to the opposite end of the cubical via a quick spit.

Fricken disgusting. Either eat it, blow it into a tissue or gob it into the pan!

WHY?????

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sweet I'm brushing my teeth with bogies from now on. Also accepting donations as I don't think I can produce enough to brush twice a day. Anyone?? My dentist will be so proud of me.
edit on 6-5-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Gag!!...............spew!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Science in a nutshell... Bogie Power!
edit on 5/6/2017 by TarzanBeta because: I heard the song and I don't know why.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
GREAT ...stupid people and toddlers have good teeth...I am SILLL eating to death,LEAVE me alone... I WON'T succumb to the HARDENED mucus,dental therapy ...I'll get ENOUGH when I drown later ...yuck..with BAD teeth...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Haha! yuck. Never ate one, myself.

Lots of kids did.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I believe many things were more common in the past

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is completely sick.

This is along the line of the poo eating, pimple popping, pee drinkers, that abide on this sicko planet.

Why did I come here.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Adult r3t*rdz of the world, rejoice!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Did you mean here, to this world? Or to this post and thread, specifically?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I just wanna know who are the people that wipe their nose nuggets on the walls in public bathrooms.

That may not be boogers.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
For all those who say eating bogies is disgusting, I have one question.

What else is a man supposed to do when he is waiting for the traffic lights to change?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Don't be getting all philosophical on me now, we talking boogies.
edit on 8-5-2017 by OOOOOO because: l

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I can just hear it now.

"Someone" from "somewhere" will apply for and get a multi million dollar grant from the National Board of Health and the National Science Foundation to study the differences in the "Overall effects and advantages associated with eating someone else's boogers rather than eating our own".
This will of course be rapidly followed by "someone" who will also apply for similar grants for the study of the differences in the "Overall effects and advantages associated with drinking someone else's urine rather than drinking our own".
I do not doubt both of these studies will be paid for by us, the tax payers, because the results could have grave applications for the overall health of the nation.

Well, that is what our national leaders will tell us. Even though they will not be the ones who participate in the studies.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
Sweet I'm brushing my teeth with bogies from now on. Also accepting donations as I don't think I can produce enough to brush twice a day. Anyone?? My dentist will be so proud of me.

This post is about as gross as that 2 ladies and chocolate video

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A research facility in Switzerland investigated this years ago. Seems boogers contain all-natural, non-synthetic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal compounds tailor-made to fight off whatever bug(s) your body is fighting at any particular time.

So synthetic booger tooth paste and chewing gum kinda defeats the whole purpose.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In many public bathroom stalls in India and Nepal, the (previously white) wall IS RIGHT THERE!!!

And that's why there's a big, brown, arc-shaped patch there -- not infrequently streaked with red, since dysentery is endemic --around shoulder height. You can scratch the phrase "Free, Randomized Human Biome Sample" into it, using a thumbnail or hotel key.

In case you're thinking about it, just remember, BYOBTWIA. Bring Your Own Bathroom Tissue When In Asia.

Maybe I'll start working on a green patch down in the man cave. Who needs f****ng Kleenex!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join