It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gnostic interpretation of the Virgin birth of Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I am not actually into Kabbalah at all I just like the Zohar because it has interesting interpretations of the Torah, I honestly think that to read that book only literally is just foolish and besides my own, I enjoy the interpretations of the Zohar, anything esoteric that delves into the world of mysticism .

I am been reading it for about a year, I did the 3 vol. set and now i am reading Vayera which I should finish by the end of the day.

Which reminds me, a quote from the Gospel of Thomas, "Just/Zaddik, for who the world was made" that is said about James in Thomas is applied by Ashlag to any Zaddik, which makes me wonder if he had access as it had been discovered in his lifetime.

He wad Laitmans teacher and is pretty respected, not like Laitman who just went bad or something, I think Ashlag was a real Rabbi and his commentary is not so popular among the Hasidic but not despised either.

I know he translated the Zohar into Hebrew which became my English.

I can get you a link with pdf's because it is a public domain book. Just Google libroesoterico cabal Zohar, you will have everything. 50 books, some I don't have other than the pdf too.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join