Originally posted by Reikuro
1. You can't be my b.f. because you smoke. I don't want to die from 2nd ]hand smoke. Cough. Cough.
2. You can be my friend even though you smoke but go outside. No, you cannot smoke in my car. Cough. Cough.
I can sort of understand, If you truely love the person tho, you would help them get over their problem. Smokers who want to quit need someone who
loves them to help them, I know smokers, but I wouldnt date them, 1. Because I dont like smokers, and they arent the nicest people and 2. Because if
they are my age and smoking they have some problems that I cant help.
3. You can't be my b.f. because you don't like or eat veggies. I don't want to become a potential grieving SO because you f***** up your
I can not stand most veggies, but I know I need some kind of veggie or fruit with each meal, so I try to eat the ones I do like, but dont hate because
they dont like to eat veggies, there are other ways to get the vitamins
4. You can't be my friend because you abuse alcohol/drugs (self-explanatory)
Those people need love and help the most....they NEED friends to help them get over their problems...if they dont there is no hope for them...but if
they do abuse you should be there to help them, people need others...thinking you wont be their friend because of that IS pretty shallow...
5. Once a cheat, always a cheat. No, I will never forgive you. Get out! (This hasn't happened to me but has to a few of my
DEFFINATLY NOT TRUE. You obviously need to learn how to forgive people then, my friend just told his girlfriend he slept with someone a while ago when
he was drunk (not my age, hes 17) and she stayed with him, why? because she loves him and even tho he did something really stupid, she realized he was
sorry, if they arent sorry for it thats horrible...but if they truely are you should forgive them. Forgive even tho you never will forget...
6. I will compromise & go to the game with you if you take ballroom dancing lessons with me.
Oh come on! You REALLY are shallow! Ever hear of doing things for other people with out expecting anything else in return?! Try this, go to a few
games with your bf with out asking for anything in return, then later on ask him to go ball dancing BUT DONT bring up the games, he will just think
you went just so you could take the lessons.
You ask for the perfect boyfriend...you are going to be REALLY dissapointed as life goes on...
learn to love people for the GOOD in them...and DONT think of their faults...good things over rule the faults in people...but you? Thats one of your
faults...you are pretty shallow...but there are SOME (very few) practical things going on in your head about that
[edit on 4-2-2005 by Reikuro]
EDIT: Thanks Jonna, spelling it would probably make sence
thats what happens when I dont get my nap
(edit button went bye bye on last post so this is the modified version of it)