It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Trump Movement Leader Now Trump's Director For Media Relations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was listening to a discussion between Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Molyneux and they briefly mentioned that Trumps new director of media relations was a leader of the NeverTrump movement. I thought that sounded a bit ridiculous so I did a few Google searches and came across an article from Breitbart posted a couple of days ago. I did a few ATS searches and to my complete surprise it seems this hasn't been posted yet.

A Never Trump movement leader who once blamed then-candidate Donald Trump for violent riots in Chicago has miraculously infiltrated President Trump’s White House, Breitbart News has learned.

Helen Aguirre Ferre, now the White House’s Director of Media Relations, previously very publicly—as an adviser to former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s failed 2016 presidential campaign and as a GOP consultant after Bush dropped out of the race—bashed Trump repeatedly on the campaign trail, leading the Never Trump movement.

Aguirre Ferre’s perhaps most egregious Never Trump comments came via Twitter on March 11, 2016, in a since-deleted Tweet in which she said now President Trump “bears responsibility” for violent riots in Chicago that forced him to shut down a campaign event there ahead of the Illinois primary—which he handily won on March 15, sweeping out many of the other states that day.

Never Trump Movement Leader, Former Jeb Bush Staffer Helen Aguirre Ferre Infiltrates White House

It seems pretty clear to me that Trump is compromised at this point... his director of media relations is now a NeverTrump leader, his daughter promotes globalism, McMaster appears to be a neocon warmongering fool hell bent on taking down Assad... and the recent chemical attack in Syria, which we all know was a false flag, has essentially cemented Trumps position against Russia and Syria despite his many statements he would try to work with Russia in Syria to defeat the extremists.

The MSM hailed Trump as a hero for striking Syria and almost immediately stepped down their rhetoric against him. On top of that he's now befriending people like the Chinese PM, despite the fact Trump used very aggressive words against China during his campaigning. I'm sure there was some logic behind hiring a NeverTrumper for media relations, it probably has a lot to do with why the MSM no longer attacks Trump on a consistent basis... but is it really smart to have this type of person on his team?
edit on 28/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Lmao... why is it so quiet in here? Any opinions guys?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

and the recent chemical attack in Syria, which we all know was a false flag

We know ? Let me give you a couple of dictionary definitions first
And what is this we sh** , anyway ? I have opinions I have formed for myself . Dont need anyone speaking for me....

Know
be absolutely certain or sure about something.

Think
have a particular opinion, belief, or idea about someone or something.

Defs by Google Defs

English lesson over

edit on 4/28/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/28/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thanks professor.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So someone working for Jeb worked against Trump? I am shocked.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If someone is good at their job they are good at their job.

Relax peopke.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just Breitbart's way of 'outing' a possible mole. They ain't too subtle..and the White House end of Breitbart are probably afraid of a Trump outburst.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So...what are you saying here? You say he's "compromised" and list off a few things that you think point to that...including his own daughter. So, what, he's not running the show? He's the President, but he has no control over his own administration?

I'd have thought he'd be touted for his presidential brilliance at keeping his enemies close by bringing in people like her. I certainly didn't expect to see him being painted as a victim here.

Although I must say...if he did in fact bring her in to use her for intel or something, the cat is out of the bag with the media calling attention to her presence. I wonder if it occurred to anyone that maybe nobody is talking much about this because they don't want her to get nervous if she really is up to shenanigans. It's kind of hard to play cloak and dagger when people seem unable to keep their mouths shut. Seems to me that's a more plausible explanation for this...they call attention to her to try and undermine him. No? This just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The sun is shinning, the weather is nice, the fish are biting, some of us want to take advantage of the natural warmth and beauty ;-) Who knows how long it will last?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

And yet many other threads are still very active. It's clear people are avoiding this issue for some reason.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'd have thought he'd be touted for his presidential brilliance at keeping his enemies close by bringing in people like her.

Like I said, this may have been a smart move because it probably has helped quell the negative rhetoric against Trump. Personally I think it's fairly dangerous to have a person who holds such disdain for the President so close to him... there's a lot of potential for backstabbing, derailing, and leaking. Some how I doubt Trump personally chose to hire her...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Probably because both sides don't want this one to be true.
Nothing to argue about...
Kinda nice actually. Think I'll just hang out here for a while if you don't mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Helen Aguirre Ferre, now the White House’s Director of Media Relations, previously very publicly—as an adviser to former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s failed 2016 presidential campaign and as a GOP consultant after Bush dropped out of the race—bashed Trump repeatedly on the campaign trail, leading the Never Trump movement.

It seems pretty clear to me that Trump is compromised at this point... his director of media relations is now a NeverTrump leaderso what? He bought out his enemies big whoop, his daughter promotes globalismif she parroted his beliefs she would be called a pawn. she sounds like your average woman, McMaster appears to be a neocon warmongering fool hell bent on taking down AssadDo I really need to bring up a map of obama airstrikes in 2016. This is a show, small time compared to Obama. You are being fooled by the media... and the recent chemical attack in Syria, which we all know was a false flag, has essentially cemented Trumps position against Russia and Syria despite his many statements he would try to work with Russia in Syria to defeat the extremists.He shut democrats and ATS leftist up, was awesome. All show though. What has actually changed between US and Russia? nothing.

The MSM hailed Trump as a hero for striking Syria and almost immediately stepped down their rhetoric against him. On top of that he's now befriending people like the Chinese PM, despite the fact Trump used very aggressive words against China during his campaigning. I'm sure there was some logic behind hiring a NeverTrumper for media relations, it probably has a lot to do with why the MSM no longer attacks Trump on a consistent basis... but is it really smart to have this type of person on his team?IDK, I'm not Trump or in the know, what you said was not detailed enough.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So did this person infiltrate the Trump WH or did they just sell out their principles when Trump offered them a position???

Because those are two completely different things??

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So did this person infiltrate the Trump WH or did they just sell out their principles when Trump offered them a position???

Because those are two completely different things??

Trump the billionaire, One of the most famous people/brands in the world, Victor of one the the greatest electoral upsets of all time, is the current POTUS, is definitely being Co-Opted by some mid-level Political Operative.
You heard it here on ATS first.
Can't wait for WaPo to front page this

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Am I detecting some sarcasm there in that post??

So the Never Trump person just sold out then.

I wonder what their price was??

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Likely not a lot, Many political operatives just try to move up the chain. Pry hand to handover some databases to get the job on the winner's TrumpTrain.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

That's pretty lame when the "Never Trump" activist sells out.

What a POS.

If I was Trump I would have fired their ass right after pulling them over.

After all, how could you ever trust someone who sells out their own principles like that. Why would you want them on your team after that??

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That's pretty lame when the "Never Trump" activist sells out.

What a POS.

If I was Trump I would have fired their ass right after pulling them over.

After all, how could you ever trust someone who sells out their own principles like that. Why would you want them on your team after that??

I guess he's not as vindictive against those who went against him as the media lead us to believe during the election?

<<   2 >>

join