It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Files coming back again! 10 new episodes to come........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yay! Can't wait!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I've been watching again from the beginning (including the movies) having missed a fair few episodes first time around. I was hooked back then but work, partying used to get in the way sometimes. I'm at the end of season 7 so just about to enter the Mulderless seasons leading up to the last movie, but at least I will have The Lone Gunmen to temper the upset lol. I have to admit, some of the silly episodes haven't stood the test of time and this last season seems to be bloated with them, it's missing the underlying Collective type narative with only a few extended plot snippets, so it a bit of a drag but sticking with it.

Roll on Autumn

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Finally the last series was brilliant! Was hoping it wasn't a one off.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When X-files first aired I really liked it.

Never finished the entire series.

I have repeatedly tried, and tried, and tried, and tried to start watching it again.

I just can't get back in to it.

Sad really.

It's the show that lead me here.

To see WHAT's out there.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It was good to have them back in the recent series even if it was only for six episodes.I really love the classic X Files alien conspiracy stories looking at Roswell etc,this was what I'd been waiting all these years to see!!!

But the half man/half tree creature just ruined it for me that would have been more at home on Warehouse 13 or even Doctor Who

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join