It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prince Music Released a Year After Musician’s Death!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Prince fans of ATS rejoice!!! It's been a year since the legendary performer known as Prince died (Apr 21, 2016) but we finally get to hear some of his unreleased music. Apparently, the recording engineer who worked with Prince when he recorded this music between 2006-2008 has released the music some of which is supposedly already on iTunes. The album named is Deliverance is a six track Ep and it's classic Prince through and through!

This is great! It's music to my ears...........literally Apparently, there's tons of unreleased music by Prince that's said to be locked in a vault at Paisely Park. I hope we get to hear it all one day! Of course, we probably won't because of several lawsuits at play after his death. What says ATS?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Sounds like a great tune but I read earlier that the Estate are seeking to take the guy to Court over this and they want all his Music.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Prince was one of the greatest true musicians of all time, and I'm not even that big of fan of his genre, but the man was a musical genius and a legend. I saw it mentioned in an article somewhere that he's got like 40 albums worth of music that's unreleased.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Prince was super protective of his stuff. Until after he died, you couldn't even find videos on YouTube...he would hunt then down and have then removed. my guess is the video above will be removed by the family soon enough. and they probably will have the guy in court.
which is unfortunate because Prince was the
!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Its not now. Estate has blocked it.. producer in deep crap now

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Tokio from CNote

Hey OP, to compensate for your vid disappearing.

top topics

join