It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE NEWS ALERT: Maxine Waters Claims She Has Never Called for Trump’s Impeachment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Outlier13

MAXINE WATERS. Poster child for the criminalization of those who smoke crack!

LOL - your post reminded me of this pic I threw together a while back

(Picture Eddie Murphy on SNL) Hot-tub, gonna make you sweat, yeah, hot-tub, gonna make you wet.......

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Tardacus
she`s the best and brightest in her district otherwise she wouldn`t have got elected so just imagine what the people are like who voted for her, they must be a real mess.

I doubt she's the best and brightest, but they can't elect the drug runners.

Sure they can. If they can elect Marion Barry in DC 47 times, they can elect anybody, anywhere.

Yeah, but I am guessing Barry and Waters both have their educations. The kids I am thinking of were whip-smart, but were likely going to drop out and hit the streets before they got their high school diploma, too cool for school and all that.

It's a real shame because there was quite a bit of potential and I'm guessing it wound up on the streets pushing for the easy money.

I would bet Waters' district is no different. The talent is on the streets.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
*BREAKING*

My sources tell me that a box of rocks has just filed suit against Maxine Waters because she is making them look bad. . . . . .

More to follow. . . . .

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
She tweeted it.

Her constituents could care less.

They will re-elected even if she dies.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

#rocksfeelingsmatter

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Fake news? How's about fake politician???

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'd like to hear the ATS liberal democrats defend this bafoon. Please explain why you support these idiots!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Ok.

Maxine Waters pretty safe bet to say the stupidest person in congress.

Actually sitting there and saying she didn't call for impeachment when she clearly has numerous times.

The cherry on top.

Total avoidance of the question with that FAKE NEWS about Russia.

Just sayin'...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Wow, she is really sticking to the headline of 6 months ago...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Now we know what is worse than an idiot.

Be careful of who you call a lying idiot. Trump can easily fall into the same category.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
She also did not say that Vlad invaded Korea.

(Hint: She definitely said Vlad invaded Korea)

I hope she continues to be the face & voice of the DNC, she perfectly reflects their intelligence levels and actual desires. She has Trump impeachment OCD.

Right? You know secretly most dems cringe every time this woman opens her mouth. And let's be brutally honest. The ONLY reason she doesn't get called out on her constant blathering BS is because she is a black woman. It's way too taboo for the dems to even touch. They would never speak against her for fear of being labeled a bigoted racist.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: neo96

Between her and Pelosi I just don't get it.

I agree but honestly I want them both to stay around as long as possible. They do nothing but add weight to the sinking democrat boat.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
She's black, that's all her constituents need to know. Racial politics at it's finest.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Please tell me this moron ran unopposed.

The only way you could be any dumber than this woman is if you lost to her.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I have never seen or heard of folks lieing so much as leading Democrats do. Waters, Rice, Pelosi, Podesta, Clinton ... pathological liers all together.
edit on 19-4-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I think everyone I have read here is wrong....

IMHO, I believe she went on MSNBC because it is friendly territory and was not prepared to be asked a question like that.

Mad props to the interviewer AND the network for calling on simple lying and not blindly following.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

McCain, Graham, McConnell come to mind on the republicans side.

There's the underlying party that extends to both Dems and Repubs, it's the Progressive, Authortarian, Big State.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well I think I'd miss her she is just full of entertainment. She says things that just make you laugh it really is amazing someone can be that stupid. Here are some of my favorites.

Here she wants Trump to impeach himself.

“I have not called for the impeachment (of President Donald Trump) yet,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) told a news conference on Monday. “He’s doing it himself.”

Her response when asked about big oil.

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

Here she is talking about impeachment again apparently Trump just running his campaign is enough for her.

“If we discover that Donald Trump or his advocates played a role to help provide strategy — if they’re the ones who came up with ‘Crooked Hillary,’ if they’re the ones who came up with, ‘she’s ill, something’s wrong with her energy,’ and the way that he basically described her during the campaign — I think that is something that would put the question squarely on the table whether or not he should be impeached.”

She's obviously been attending congressional briefings.

“Putin is continuing to advance into Korea,”

And when asked about people imposing sharia law in the US she says

"AMERICANS ARE BIGOTS FOR OPPOSING SHARIA LAW"

You have to love her she reminds us why California is crazy.lol

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) falsely claimed that she has never called for President Trump to be impeached during an interview on MSNBC on Tuesday.

MSNBC’s Craig Melvin asked Waters to name what impeachable offenses Trump has committed, after Waters had tweeted earlier in the day, “The President is a liar, his actions are contemptible, & I’m going to fight everyday until he’s impeached.”

“I have not called for impeachment,” Waters told Melvin.

Melvin pointed out to Waters that is exactly what she has done with her tweet.

FAKE NEWS ALERT: Maxine Waters Claims She Has Never Called for Trump’s Impeachment

Hilarious...

edit on Tue Apr 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Her and Pelosi are exactly why we need term limits. They stay so long they are out of touch with life. They are senile and they do not know what planet that they are on.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Please tell me this moron ran unopposed.

The only way you could be any dumber than this woman is if you lost to her.

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join