It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland murder suspect Steve Stephens kills himself after pursuit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
There seems to be alot of fake and staged crimes going on in this country and in the world at large. Take that recent manhunt in Wisconsin for the man who sent a manifesto to Trump. As soon as I got into the details, it became obvious how fake it was.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
TMZ is reporting that McDonalds workers held up his order at a drive thru in Erie, after one of the workers recognized him, giving the police time to catch him. He left without his fries, said he couldn't wait any longer.

Facebook killer Steve Stephens was undone by McDonald's employees who ID'd him and made him wait a little extra time for his order so the cops could come and catch him. Stephens went through the drive-thru at the McDonald's on Buffalo Road in Erie, PA when one of the workers recognized him. He ordered a 20-piece McNugget and a large fry ... but workers made it seem the fries weren't ready so they could buy time. According to the restaurant's manager ... Stephens got his nuggets, but then said he had to go and he drove off without the fries. It was enough time for cops to get on his tail. Stephens was involved in a high-speed police chase shortly afterward, before committing suicide in his car

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I told it. I knew they'd never find him alive. It wasn't a sixth sense or anything; it was just a consideration of the ratio. Out of the events that something like this happens, what's the ratio that the perpetrator turns up alive? 1/20? 1/50?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

He should have live-streamed it, I would have enjoyed seeing him do himself in - the piece of sh!t that he is, hope he rots in hell.

I am sure there will be another lunatic for you to watch soon

Without sounding rude, What benefit does watching it have on you or anyone of your family

I share your thoughts I am glad its over but ultimatley do not give him what he wants, an audience

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
I told it. I knew they'd never find him alive.

Yeah I had a strong feeling he would either top himself or go down in a hail of police bullets.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm not surprised he took his own life. He told his mother she probably won't ever see him again. When I heard that, I thought either suicide by cop or him killing himself.

I can't believe his family forgave this guy for killing their father! It sure didn't look like the brother shared the same thoughts as his sisters. He stood their quietly not saying anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

It almost invariably happens. Another aspect of this is that anyone who would walk up to someone and shoot them point blank doesn't value life, including their own. It's "difficult" to understand someone like that, but if you really think about it, it's simple. They just have no value for life. There's no need to "read between the lines" or anything else.
edit on 18-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
TMZ is reporting that McDonalds workers held up his order at a drive thru in Erie, after one of the workers recognized him, giving the police time to catch him. He left without his fries, said he couldn't wait any longer.

Facebook killer Steve Stephens was undone by McDonald's employees who ID'd him and made him wait a little extra time for his order so the cops could come and catch him. Stephens went through the drive-thru at the McDonald's on Buffalo Road in Erie, PA when one of the workers recognized him. He ordered a 20-piece McNugget and a large fry ... but workers made it seem the fries weren't ready so they could buy time. According to the restaurant's manager ... Stephens got his nuggets, but then said he had to go and he drove off without the fries. It was enough time for cops to get on his tail. Stephens was involved in a high-speed police chase shortly afterward, before committing suicide in his car

The McDonalds employee that held him up is getting the 50 thousand dollar reward. That was brave knowing he probably had that gun on him still.

The local authorities knew of his presence in the area last night and didn't warn the public and the fact that he was rumored to be in the exact community he ultimately killed himself in means the rumors were true. I understand not wanting him to flee but he posed a major threat to public safety.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Cleveland murder suspect Steve Stephens kills himself after pursuit

Good!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join