It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Feminists would call you a misogynist and sexist for hiding what men show on the beach all day because... male privilege ect etc... (Im dramatizing them btw. Through humor.)

also for censoring their way of protesting...
(Google it... yea its that ridiculous )
But yup.. that video you posted pretty much explains what happened with that girl.

Either way... yea... I think it's safe to say that we don't need a dooms day date. It's already here. the SHTF
Drink up me hearty's yo hoo the end is nigh.

ooo May? Right on time for the May queen...

It makes me wonder...
edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:27:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 19 Apr 2017 21:27:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

(post by whatsecret removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

My position is this.. Once she lost her weapon and started running away she is no longer a threat. No reason for anyone to knock her out. Chasing her just to knock her out is an assault and cannot be justified. The fact that so many people here cant understand what I'm talking about is disturbing, to say the least.

She started running away when? She came into that punch. What video are you watching?
Actually scratch that.

Why are you lying? I don't believe that you are this stupid, this blind.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: whatsecret

My position is this.. Once she lost her weapon and started running away she is no longer a threat. No reason for anyone to knock her out. Chasing her just to knock her out is an assault and cannot be justified. The fact that so many people here cant understand what I'm talking about is disturbing, to say the least.

She started running away when? She came into that punch. What video are you watching?
Actually scratch that.

Why are you lying? I don't believe that you are this stupid, this blind.

So now you forgot that after he punched her first time she tried getting away, but the hero found her and punched her again because he had to save 100 people from being scalped? Does any of it ring a bell or nah?

(post by whatsecret removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Speaking of knock down, drug out fights....

Looks like some of you have NO idea how to debate in a civilized manner, nor have ANY idea what the word "decorum" means.

Thread closed.

We might re-open it.......after some of you go and cool off for a while.

Some of you also need to learn where the Mud Pit is (HINT: it's not where this thread is).

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join