It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message for those who believe in the Constitution of USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mods, feel free to delete.

Just not worth it.....

edit on 15-4-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Real tear-jerker.

(wipes away single tear).

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Real tear-jerker.

(wipes away single tear).

Anything to say about the topic? Or just getting your rocks off trolling?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well I'm glad you arrived at that conclusion. Many of us who support our founding documents have never had an issue with gender or sexuality to begin with.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Well I'm glad you arrived at that conclusion. Many of us who support our founding documents have never had an issue with gender or sexuality to begin with.

I know many that do!

These are the ones this OP is talking too.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Do those of you who support the Constitution want to be so intolerant to those who choose a different lifestyle than you, want them to become your enemy due to your intolerance?

I don't think I have to accept anyone I don't want to and I don't expect to be accepted by everyone else.

Doesn't mean I'm making enemies, just don't care to have to please everyone.

I like to fish, lots of people hate fishing. I don't talk about fishing with people who don't rush nor do I book fishing trips with them. Doesn't make them my enemy just because they don't fish

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Do those of you who support the Constitution want to be so intolerant to those who choose a different lifestyle than you, want them to become your enemy due to your intolerance?

I don't think I have to accept anyone I don't want to and I don't expect to be accepted by everyone else.

Doesn't mean I'm making enemies, just don't care to have to please everyone.

I like to fish, lots of people hate fishing. I don't talk about fishing with people who don't rush nor do I book fishing trips with them. Doesn't make them my enemy just because they don't fish

Consider yourself on my ignore list!

You have the freedom to reply to anything I say! I also have the freedom to NEVER acknowledge you exist!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
I say this with a heavy heart and a love for my country.

Yet, with the short time I have left this is something I need to say.

Why do you not open your arms to those who are gay or transgendered that believe in the Constitution? Or those whom have a different nationality who came to this country and learned to assimilate into our society and love that freedom and liberty just as much as you and I?

I want you to leave your religion at the door! For those of you who identify as Christians, tell me where God or Jesus Christ gave you permission to be the judge!

I have to say, there was a member of ATS who ALWAYS supported the ideas of the Constitution in their political posts, but for some reason or another they decided they should have been a female and made that choice. What I noticed was that they went to the extreme left afterwards! Now that has bothered the hell out of me ever since!

I have to be honest, I still respect this member, yet today I had an awakening. WE drove HER away! Not WE as in ATS, but those of us who claim to love the Constitution and America.

I miss the posts supporting the Constitution from this member of ATS and now see their posts as my opposition now, my enemy. Maybe tolerance to those who support the Constitution and welcoming them into our family is better than judging them and turning them to our enemy?

I had a conversation with a good friend of mine today and brought this up to him. He was speechless. But for those of you who love the Constitution and Liberty and Freedom? My arms are open to you! I don't care about you sexuality or gender identity. I am NOT your judge. But I am your brother in arms, when it comes to protecting the Constitution and the United Stated of America!

This is about you not believing in Religon or maybe you do but you would like to alter it so it fits YOUR beliefs...has nothing to do with the Constitution. Gays and transgenders have more rights and special protections than I do. As for assimilation. ..tell me why Mexicans in particular consider themselves Mexican first? Why do a large amount of Muslims in this Country want Sharia law?....Because THEY DONT ASSIMILATE

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It's funny how the people who are most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

(wipes away 2 more tears)

All I mean is, I don't care who's transwhatever. To each their own. But don't get mad just b/c I don't hug and kiss them. They can do whatever they want but you can't force others to accept stuff that they don't believe in.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

How do gays or transgender have more rights than you?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I accept everyone with the following stipulations...those who choose alternative lifestyles are welcome to them as long as they don't use that lifestyle choice as a blatant excuse for nothing other than attention getting. I am a BIG supporter of LEGAL immigrants, after all my maternal Grandparents LEGALLY immigrated from Germany in the 20's or 30's via Ellis Island. DEFINITELY NOT a fan of ILLEGAL immigration and those lawbreakers need to return to the back of the legal line if they desire to become US citizens. If they don't, they need to return to their country of origin ASAP.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The founding documents were complete rubbish and have proved rubbish throughout the years.

new topics

top topics

join