It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member saying Hi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello All!

My name is Sven, I'm 27 and live in the Netherlands. Ever since I first found this site and realized the amount of usefull information and intelligent users on it, I've been using ATS as my go to site for not only conspiracy related topics, but also to keep up to date on current world events among several others. Knowing that if there was anything going on in the world, I would surely find it on ATS. That would be about 6 years ago now. In these 6 years I've learned a LOT. You might say more than school taught me.
The way I saw the world back then and the way I see it now is literally a world of difference.

Getting introduced to it all with just one (world changing) conspiracy, I never would've guessed how deep The Conspiracy actually goes. You can say I got a bit obsessed in the beginning. I wanted to know anything and everything, cause apparently the world was vastly different than what I was told and I knew nothing. Fast Forward 6 years and here we are. I don't know everything, but I know enough (Is it ever enough though). I feel very privileged to be among those who can live life truly aware of what's going on. On the other hand it can get quite frustrating trying to wake others though. I've basically given up on it. There's only a very small inner circle of family and friends I keep updated and talk about it anymore.

Anyway, you guys will probably have the question; ''Why sign up now?''. There really is no reason in particular. I guess I just want to get more involved instead of standing on the sidelines. Be part of a community of like minded people to discuss everything that's going on right now. Other than that, nothing comes to mind.

Well, that was my introduction. See ya'll on the forums!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, welcome. I would say you are patient, too
also that was a very interesting read for me. thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeLovePutin

I like your name already! Welcome, and grab a beer!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home Sven.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

WeLovePutin2

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks guys!

BTW, I've got a question. What is the Karma Score about?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I wish I knew
I've no clue what it means. i guess when we're naughty it rises? That's my closest guess, sorry.

The devil icon is purely for effect...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link should answer any questions or karma and stars and such.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

A link to answer your Karma score question.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-4-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
hello Sven and welcome to here

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Howdy Sven

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thank you all!

new topics

top topics

join