It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson sit down interview... Worth a listen IMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This posted video is with Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson of Fox news. They discuss the dinosaur media and its' lack of credibility, Drudge Report, the 2d amendment and gun control, freedom of speech and the war against alternate media, Presidential power, Obama Care and the insurance companies, The obvious two parts of being Librarian, government propaganda and the media, NSA CIA spying on American citizens, Lack of leadership in the tea party, 911 discussion with some surprising evidence I have not seen or heard before.... Alex for once discussed and listened instead of ranting during the interview...

My respect and liking of Tucker as not just another talking head, but an actual real thinking American has increased.. in other words I am glad I took the time to watch and listen... Maybe a few on ATS will be too..
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The question remains, does Fox News pander to the fringe theorist demographic and use Carlson as a conduit or does Jones respond to anyone from the MSM that is willing to give him airtime? If Alex's message was pure and genuine, then using any established media outlet as a springboard would do him justice, especially if the broadcast was live.

The exposure is worth the price of admission alone and like we've all seen in the past, Alex does not fit into the box that the MSM expects to force him into. He usually makes a spectacle out of himself after sensing that he has been invited for the wrong reasons. I have seen this before and respect Carlson only 1% more for handling it the way that he did.

edit on 14-4-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
People believe the narrative they want to believe. Everything and everyone else is considered irrelevant. The US is ripe for a military style dictatorship. We are ready to eliminate all FDR programs and concentrate 100% of all spending on the military and destroying Arabs for Israel. It's what Jesus would have wanted.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones backed down from the PG investigations and muddied the water so no evidence of these sick f#cks has any shred of credibility left. F#ck this guy. He sold out to the worst humans on the planet.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Alex Jones backed down from the PG investigations and muddied the water so no evidence of these sick f#cks has any shred of credibility left. F#ck this guy. He sold out to the worst humans on the planet.

If he stood up to them, they would have destroyed his reputation, plant evidence to have him arrested, then bribe the guards to look the other way while they had him shanked.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I gave up on Carlson as just another Hannaty want-to-be. Loud mouth with no substance. I never saw him as that smart. He tends to repeat a mantra ad nauseam and then goes to a commercial. This repeats for an hour which constitutes his show.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

If he stood up to them, they would have destroyed his reputation, plant evidence to have him arrested, then bribe the guards to look the other way while they had him shanked.

Well some causes are worth dying for. Expose them all at once and watch them scatter like cockroaches.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I had hoped that some of the posted responses would have watched the video before responding and the content could have had a more productive discussion.

Attack the messengers instead of the content seems to be the world we live in today as peoples minds are made up before the evidence is even presented.. IMO that is how many of the sheep are able to smugly live in their sheltered world.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sorry but AJ has lost all my support since the PG thing. He turned into a sheep himself the minute he attacked all the people who searched for the evidence and alienated them all. I hate cowards.

Edit: AJ predicted an invasion of Syria a few days ago. He is full of sh!t.
edit on 14-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join