It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to connect with my fellow Nephilim off-springs out there.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: phfaty

I'm a dragon. Sorry.

Me too. Here's my reflection:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-4-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: phfaty
Maybe we can start a club or something. You'll need proof that you are in fact a Nephilim. If you don't know what this means, then you need not reply to this thread.

Just admit it, the fallen watchers like Azazel have already lost the coming battle with Yahushua.

All 200 fallen watchers failed with Atlantis. How are 197 going to do now ? especially since Shymhz rebelled in 2007 and is in close proximity to the repented fallen seraph Anael.

Sounds like Club Med that the fallen angels operate from.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: one4all

Viva Las Vegas...

Precisely.Talk about a cultural melting pot huh?...lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shlaw
Okay, everyone chill out.
Meetings are held once every 3600 years.

Still some time to get ready.

MMMmm....maybe every 3657 year visits and due again in 2021...before the Global Displacement Waves cause by Nibirus passage...at least that is what the late David Hamel subscribed to.....maybe the 57 years is the anticipatory lag-time they need to use to return to their planet to hop ride home just bfore the destruction hits us all down here in 2021.David Hamel taught us all how to build neutral dimension generators with which we could build multi-km long granite craft capable of holding millions of people to save their lives during this brief storm of pre-biblical proportions.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I offered my proof. Nobody else coming out of the closet? Take your heads out of your chests. /wink

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I figured out the OP's Secret!

What a gruesome kluster# this "nephilim" concept is.

The pridefulness of it all: aint that the whole basis of the zillions of delusions Humans can get up in? Nephilim - "fallen ones", from the Hebrew, "nafal".

Yet they're also giants. Giants = Nephilim. Combine "Giant" and "To "Fall", and you get a retarded ego-worship cult that uses "occultism" i.e. entrancement by the dynamics of their own perception-action-feeling dynamics i.e. while they treat the "entity" influencing them as if it were something other than their own freaking mind.

Do not kid yourself: you are creating for yourself a future hell by this retarded nonsense. The more angry you feel - the more fear you are dissociating and failing to own as your own. You can only do this for so long before the band breaks and you and whatever your consciousness becomes persecutes you for your own rigid denial of your nature.

Nothing exist along that path but delusions of granduer, and finally, long, and interminable suffering.
edit on 14-4-2017 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Bah, another clumsy, cheap alphabet agency ploy to keep track of the hybrids that live among us...

BTW, I am just a plain ol' human ... bred for captivity and loosh production... carry on.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Bah, another clumsy, cheap alphabet agency ploy to keep track of the hybrids that live among us...

BTW, I am just a plain ol' human ... bred for captivity and loosh production... carry on.

Everyone's got to eat!

Fret not. Unless you're harnessing your loosh for magick, it's no skin off your back.
edit on 14-4-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Darnit ... I wanted a longer reprieve from the last doomsday date from last year. So 2021 now?

Not to say I don't often wonder if Earth gets hit every so often with the grand reset button... that general idea is everywhere in esoterica and what little history we're privy to, as well as some fairly cogent arguments from the sciences (fringe and not).

Earth gets hit with catastrophes... the only questions are the causes and if there is any periodicity.

Bummer if the incomer is the real deal... but heck, we all die, and what a way to go!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Not so fast! Where is your proof, that you know anything, or are a member? before demanding it of others, present your own.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09

originally posted by: swanne

I'm a dragon. Sorry.

Me too. Here's my reflection:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You look great. Still young and handsome.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well,let us check off our list the following...
1.RH- blood,Check
2.Carry gene for producing 6 fingered children,Check
3.Deep down feeling you don't belong on this planet,Check
How am I doing so far?Now,please tell us your qualifications.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join