It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea may be capable of sarin-tipped missiles: Japan PM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

North Korea may have the capacity to deliver missiles equipped with sarin nerve gas, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Thursday, amid concerns that the reclusive state could soon conduct its sixth nuclear test or more missile launches. "There is a possibility that North Korea already has a capability to deliver missiles with sarin as warheads," Abe told a parliamentary session.

www.reuters.com...

there are only two things that make me angry enough to want to physically harm another person. One is seeing a man hit a woman, and the other is chemical warfare. The first is easy to understand. The second, well, you likely would have to go though a class and fully understand the horrific ways the body reacts to these poisons. And the ones who are harmed are usually not the intended targets. Innocents. Being blown up, shot, even drowned, is more humane than death by a blister agent, or nerve agent. These weapons were banned from use for a very good reason.

I don't know what to believe about Syria at the moment, but if North Korea were to try this, I would be fully on board with a direct nuclear strike to vaporize that little #er.

This isn't the way humans are supposed to treat other humans.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't know what to believe about Syria at the moment, but if North Korea were to try this, I would be fully on board with a direct nuclear strike to vaporize that little #er.

Fake news to rile up the masses for the impending war with N Korea; and as you just demonstrated, it works.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I suppose we could wait until Tokyo or the west coast of the US is dying from chemical agents before we do anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Would you rather get fumigated by a toxic gas cloud, or have you legs blown off, where you survive (either case)??????
edit on 13-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Fake news to rile up the masses for the impending war with N Korea; and as you just demonstrated, it works.

I wish I was in possession of the crystal ball you seem to have. At the moment, little proof of anything seems to be offered to us. And I am one of those horrible people who wants verifiable facts before I jump onto any bandwagon. Hope you got a comfy seat.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This isn't some Facebook news blog. It's the Japanese Prime Minister. If he's worried, I'd listen to him.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

This isn't some Facebook news blog. It's the Japanese Prime Minister. If he's worried, I'd listen to him.

I listened to Tony Blair and George W Bush, that didn't turn out too credible. Not that I have any respect for NK either.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I'd rather not. He's about one step away from being the Tojo of our time.

Sarin seems to be the go-to boogeyman these days.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Agreed about chemical weapons, but man hitting a woman?
Depends on the situation, I know plenty of women who could beat the asses of some weak males.
How about ditch the sexism and just object to any human using bullying violence towards another weaker human.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What is it with the Japanese and Sarin? Is it their poison of choice?
They had a Sarin attack on their underground railway a few years back.
NK wont even dare to land a dummy warhead on any country but their own. Besides China have been shortening Kims chain lately as he's even started to embarrass them with his silly posturing.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This just in: "North Korea will destroy the universe if the US doesnt attack yet another country".

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I would be fully on board with a direct nuclear strike to vaporize that little #er.

Really ?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I would be fully on board with a direct nuclear strike to vaporize that little #er.

Really ?

Really, really?

Attention to detail Champ.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

edit on 13-4-2017 by gortex because: removed because I'm stupid

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The ability to launch the capsule containing said 'gas' could be fairly easy...

It is the disbursing/diffusion of the agent that causes problems within the practical use issue.

mg

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Probably right about that however.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's a trick. The Japanese just want the US to use nuclear weapons on North Korea. First, the US west coast be inundated with radioactive fallout from the jet-stream and ocean currents. Then, Godzilla would rise up from the ocean and devastate Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Hmmm ...

BOMB NORTH KOREA NOW! They are using chemical weapons on babies in incubators! They have massive untapped oil fields and they need democracy now! They're cracking wise about our overweight mamas!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

there are only two things that make me angry enough to want to physically harm another person. One is seeing a man hit a woman, and the other is chemical warfare. The first is easy to understand. The second, well, you likely would have to go though a class and fully understand the horrific ways the body reacts to these poisons. And the ones who are harmed are usually not the intended targets. Innocents. Being blown up, shot, even drowned, is more humane than death by a blister agent, or nerve agent. These weapons were banned from use for a very good reason.

Please please can you explain the ignorance to me as no human being can be this stupid. You want to kill every North Korean with a nuke. Have you seen what radiation do to you, your unborn kids, their kids est for 100th of years if you come incontact with or are expose to radiation?
Do you know what is agent orange and what it do?
Do you know what is depleted uranium amunition?
YOU the usa used and still use that on the battle field and thenyou come here and rant over sarin gas. What i would like to tell you will get me banned againand i do not have the time and patience right now to reregister. You are sick

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I suppose we could wait until Tokyo or the west coast of the US is dying from chemical agents before we do anything.

Your people already killed and disfigured millions with agent orange inVietnam, depleted uranium inIraq, iran, Lybia,Syria. And that will kill and destroy for decades to come. You are disillusion all.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

yeah...sure they are...just like those WMD's in iraq right? i get it though, we have to make our enemies as scary as possible so the ignorant public will beg for something to be done. gotta love that war machine

top topics

<<   2 >>

join