It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boogeymen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I hope this is within the T&C. Pretty wild if true. A Russian LGBT activist is claiming that the Chechen police are kidnapping and torturing gay men.

Link

Gay men are fleeing brutal persecution in Chechnya, where police are holding more than 100 people and torturing some of them in an anti-gay crackdown, Russian activists say.

If true, gives us some insight into Vladimir Putin;

The mainly Muslim region is run by Ramzan Kadyrov, an authoritarian leader with a notorious private militia, fiercely loyal to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Switch a few words and you've got Guantanamo bay.

"Torture is going on with electric shocks, beatings with cables. All the people arrested are homosexual men or perceived as being gay," she said. Three deaths have been reported.

De-breeding?

Despite appeals to the Russian authorities to stop the abuses, no action has been taken, she complained.

Kadyrov spokesman Alvi Karimov denied the alleged persecution.

"You can't detain and repress people who simply don't exist in the republic," he said.

Kinda reminds me of Star Wars, this is what the real republic looks like. I wonder where that leaves Mr.Trump?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I thought the Chechens were the terrorists that have launched numerous attacks on Russians.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Chechnya is different than Russia, more of a territory than a state. With their extremist views they may do things that the rest of the world does not support.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Kinda reminds me of Star Wars, this is what the real republic looks like. I wonder where that leaves Mr.Trump?

Maybe he's watching and taking notes. He seems to be a pretty fast learner to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Maybe he's watching and taking notes. He seems to be a pretty fast learner to me.

Why would you even entertain this idea let alone writing it down? Trump will never build concentration camps. This Trump hate is reaching insane levels. Just stop. Please.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Trump seems like the kind of guy that just might build camp if his ego is hurt to much.

new topics

top topics

join