It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The two men standing in the way of a Syrian invasion, Flynn and Bannon, have both been removed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Israel needs this more than anyone else. Ground invasion will also clear Hezbollah out from South-Lebanon, and create a comfort-zone for Israel to FINALLY get borders in shape and secured.
edit on 11-4-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
what gives any country the right to invade another? im not sure what Syria has done to provoke the U.S.
im not sure why people simply accept that its ok to simply invade other countries in this day and age.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Russia doesnt accept it. Thats the problem

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Israel needs this more than anyone else. Ground invasion will also clear Hezbollah out from South-Lebanon, and create a comfort-zone for Israel to FINALLY get borders in shape and secured.

It took a whole page before someone blamed Israel. I doubt that the United States will do much more than it already has in Syria. Putin knows he cannot afford an escalation, so he and Assad will whine in the UN and that will be that.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

im not sure why people simply accept that its ok to simply invade other countries in this day and age.

Putin sort of normalized it in Georgia and Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hm.
DJT doesn't strike me as a guy who would cater to the whims of a female, any female.

I mean this in the sense of how bill would bow to hillary?

I need a new sports car daddy!

Oil is pretty over-rated now a days that we have developed other more peaceful means of generating electricity for each homestead to consume. Isn't that the point of greed, to make people pay for your service to them?

I don't appreciate the ways and the means to this end, not even a little.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I put zero stock in anything Mike Cernovich says. The guy is a lying troll. He's got some connections to the Trump team because of his role as one of the commanders of the Twitter troll army but more likely than not, he's probably being fed disinfo by somebody connected to Bannon or Roger Stone and he's been trying to capitalize on it, now claiming he's a "journalist."

I was actually going to post about this a few days ago but I never got around to it. Basically it was going down like this:

- Roger Stone announces that Jared Kushner is leaking to the media to hurt Bannon. (4/4)

- Bannon gets removed from the NSC. (4/5)

- Breitbart goes full anti-Kushner, publishing four anti-Kushner articles in one day. Syrian airbase hit. All the Roger Stone/Alex Jones connected folks (which includes Flynn's son) claim Trump has been somehow influenced. (4/6)

- Cernovich's fellow trolls on Twitter (including his buddy Jack Posobiec, hoaxer) strike out against Kusher, promote #FireKushner on Twitter, get it trending with the help of anti-Trump users who just want to pile on mockery of Kushner. Cernovich doesn't join in, saying in a video posted to Twitter that it's essentially a non-starter. (4/7)

- Trump makes nice with Koch's at Mar-a-lago on Saturday. (4/8)

- McMaster rids himself of Flynn's holdover, KT McFarland. (4/10)

What's going on here is that there are competing factions within the clownshow that is the Trump White House (at least 3) that are leaking/spreading rumors as part of a power struggle. Trump needs to get his house in order. It might be time to finally rid himself of the Mercer cadre since I doubt he's going to can Kushner and this isn't a struggle that's going away.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes. The trump team we have seen lately (spicer, tillerson, etc) must be clones of the real trump team considering the complete 180 on the syria, russia, middle east issues.

Either government clones or reptilian shapeshifters.

Thats the only explaination

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And to add to Trumps woes, he can't even fill key cabinet positions now. They don't want to get involved in the Cluster F.... surrounding the WH only to be "fired" when Jared get offended.

Not to mention the GOP rank and file questioning Trumps leadership ability with his flipflopping on campaign promises; with their eyes on 2018 elections.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 11-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's doing pretty good in raising the death tolls though. Gotta give him some credit for that.

The U.S. Is Killing a Lot More Civilians in the Middle East This Year. Is It Because of Trump?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is good stuff.

Watching the cult of personality theory fall apart, as defections are far and wide. Showing that it is ideological not cult of personality.

Watching russian conspiracy now being swept under the rug

Watching the super Evil Bannon being pushed away for being too Anti-war along with possibly Flynn.

But best is watching the lefties contort and twist on positions and their defense of the deep state, see it here daily on ATS.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: olaru12

no. america wanted an honest man.

A billionaire business man that is honest and would be an honest president .

People actually believe that, I mean like really?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Watching the cult of personality theory fall apart, as defections are far and wide. Showing that it is ideological not cult of personality.

You mean the traitors who are not loyal to the Leader are being... expunged?

Watching russian conspiracy now being swept under the rug

Why? Please explain why an American administration incapable of acting as a unified front would be a bad thing for Russia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join