It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Peace Council on Syria: nearly everything being reported is a lie.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
These are some snippets from a press conference of the US Peace Council held at the United Nations.

Even though the date on the video is recent, I believe this actually took place sometime late last year.

Its 11 minutes long but its very compelling. I couldnt stop watching because I wanted to know what they were going to say next.

I think its safe to say that this council does have a pro-peace bias but based on their research and work in Syria, I find their information to be credible and their conclusions valid.

edit on 10-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The longer the conflict drags out the easier it is to spot the lies. The US is getting desperate, the other day they directly attacked a Syrian airbase.

Wait I thought the US was helping Assad defeat the terrorists?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Surprise, surprise.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
Are those White Helmets?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
These are some snippets from a press conference of the US Peace Council held at the United Nations.

Us peach councel - if there was ever a contradiction in terms this is it. It like saying saint hitler

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The narrative of an US invasion is really pushed hard right now even if it's bs. I will just wait and see what is going to happen but a lot of fear mongers are probably already disappointed that the ICBMs aren't flying yet. I knew the whole WW3 scare tactic was bs from the get go. At least Trump proved how fast the liberals are willing to abandoning their priniciples if it fits their agenda. That made me smile a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Beware War Wolf in Sheeps Clothing.

Beware Evil Terrorists in White UN Uniforms.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Of course it is! I love how bannon is a bad guy and liberals all said this is great thing and now donald trump is learning. These same people are so happy they come on ats and activity mock the trump supporters after trump backstabbed us like they didn't have a hand in the bs. However it does all break down to trump and I honestly feel his close relationship with his son in law is an issue. I Think trump will understand when the next election pops up and he loses. He wont win over the liberals and the alt right is done with him. Sad thing is most of us non liberals had high hopes for donald and he could have failed trying to do what he promised and his supporters would have stayed loyal. When Mc,cain and hillary agree with you on something and these people hate you thats not a good sign. Trump wasn't dangerous before and the media and the dems and son in law pushed him to a place none of us want to be.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
VeryDicey video you posted there , sport.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: therealfreeworld

Yes our government and media are war mongers but there are many Americans who are opposed to our overseas aggression/empire.

a reply to: Martin75

I dont think so considering they talk about the White Helmets.

a reply to: Gothmog

I see what you did there.

edit on 10-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Please the people who are abandoning him are just morons who don't understand politics and how it works to run a country. Trump gave the war mongers what they wanted and destroyed some aircrafts to lure out Daesh and it worked perfectly. Meanwhile he made a deal with China and put NK in there place. The next thing on his list is crushing Daesh with a joint operation that is going on right now or will begin soon. He did nothing that concerns me and made me abandon him. The whole fake news bs proves once again he is not playing their game. His tactics are pretty similar to the ones i would use. It's pretty impressive so far.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Great post!! This is just so scary. The first woman's talk is very interesting. It shows that they truly want us divided into tribes that have no allegiance to nations. I assume this is geared toward the trans-nationalism agenda TPTB seem to have. It's just so disheartening that the media whores just soak this stuff up without any proof whatsoever. MSM is not only useless, it is dangerous.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Please the people who are abandoning him are just morons who don't understand politics and how it works to run a country. Trump gave the war mongers what they wanted and destroyed some aircrafts to lure out Daesh and it worked perfectly. Meanwhile he made a deal with China and put NK in there place. The next thing on his list is crushing Daesh with a joint operation that is going on right now or will begin soon. He did nothing that concerns me and made me abandon him. The whole fake news bs proves once again he is not playing their game. His tactics are pretty similar to the ones i would use. It's pretty impressive so far.

Lol buddy your spending to much time on r/donald! Mental backflips and such. This wasn't a smart move as it pissed off russia and iran which is what Israel wants badly they are hoping we do all the heavly lifting with our goy army. The deep state loves this too because now if donald gets out of line they contact russia and dig up some fake dirt on the collusion cause. Trump is a puppet now and he will slide deeper and deeper until he's another, obama, hillary, bush jr.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I never visited r/donald but nice try. I however keep an eye on /pol/ but it's not for everyone. I can ignore most of the bs and filter the good stuff. Russia being pissed off was fake news. Some of them erased their articles about that pretty quick. I'm not blinded by emotions or the fake narrative about Trump. I'm watching him very closely and so far there is no indication that Trump is just a puppet but it's a free world and if you think the Jews are the evil masterrace it is your prerogative.
edit on 10-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The longer the conflict drags out the easier it is to spot the lies. The US is getting desperate, the other day they directly attacked a Syrian airbase.

Wait I thought the US was helping Assad defeat the terrorists?

You KNOW that is not true. The U.S have never said they support Assad. They want him OUT. That has been the response with Obama Presidency since the conflict began. Trump is the one who has done a very quick indeed U turn. Trump was starting to cosy up to Russia, but now he sees first hand what the Russian game is. I am glad he has seen sense.

IS are there and they are terrorists. They are the enemy of Assad and the U.S. The U.S has said all along they are the enemy and that they are the ones who are total Jihad. There are stark differences between mutual rival interests and deliberate ideological collusion.

This is the crunch of the matter: If an enemy of yours has the same enemy as you and they inflict a blow on him that did not cost you a penny would you not be kinda glad about that? Sometimes the U.S does IS' dirty work for them. Sometimes IS does U.S' dirty work for them. Neither want to help the other, they are enemies, too, but it just pans out that way because of mutual interests.

Isn't it obvious this has been happening all along? It is to me. It is well dirty but very effective (at one point IS controlled 50% of Syria until the Ruskies came along). Yes, there are huge moral implications because that enemy (IS) is terrorizing the EU and at the same time helping the U.S in their goal of weakening and ultimately ousting the Russia and Iran backed Assad. They both have just one common aim and a very important one and they are enemies, too. This war has more than two sides.

It's all war games and politics. I don't think the U.S has been lying. They are quite up front about these tactics.

This war is very unique. It doesn't compare to any other proxy superpower war. There really is a lot to lose and a lot to gain here strategically.

The U.S does not have a proper foot in the door. Russia does. The U.S have to deal with some pretty messed up factions if they want to really take Assad out. There would need to be a coalition of all factions against Assad that would include sworn enemies of Israel. To take out Assad they would have to empower military groups who are ideological enemies of Israel on Israel's border. Putin knows this. That has me scratching my head so I bet they are scratching theirs in the U.S especially when trying to sell all this to Joe Public.

edit on 10-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

IS are there and they are terrorists. They are the enemy of Assad and the U.S. The U.S has said all along they are the enemy and that they are the ones who are total Jihad. There are stark differences.

No theres not. You just used the same tactic the US does to justify invading Syria.

The uS uses terrorism to justify 'saving' Syria. The US supports global terrorsim. The proof is they just bombed an airbase that was running airstrikes on them very same terrorists.
edit on 10-4-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The US Peace Council is hardly impartial and nothing they say is evidenced. The USPC is...

The US Peace Council is a multi-racial, pro-working class, anti-imperialist organization committed to peace, economic and social justice and to international solidarity with the peoples of the world.

USPC website

The UN Peace Council, as per the OP, does not seem to exist except via the posted video.

Probably not a good move to think that there is any link to the UN regardless of the authentic looking UN-backdrop. The USPC is linked to the World Peace Council (WPC). The WPC was set up by the Soviets, as if they were a peaceful bunch having forcibly occupied half of Europe. The WPC is an NGO associated with the UN, but anyone can be an NGO.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

MSM is not only useless, it is dangerous.

You better believe it. I wish more people got this. The MSM is evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The title is wrong. It should be UN Peace council, not US Peace council.

Also, the UN has a "Security Council" but not a "Peace Council". I suspect that this video may be a fabrication.

Needless to say, the irony of the pursuit of un-peace!

Perhaps the scale of the problems have been Trumped up, somewhat, to make the response appear 'decisive and tough'?

edit on 10/4/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh really...

hosted.ap.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join