It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick and Morty Season 3 premiere.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Last night the Adult Swim website continually streamed the long awaited RIck and Morty Season 3 episode 1.

Now it looks like it is up on youtube to watch.

I watched the episode myself and it is a nice comeback for a long anticipated series return.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wubba lubba dub dub!!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

As if I didn't love your posts enough you go and do something like this....

Incredible, 946 stars.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
yah it was an awesome ep

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I freaked when I found out adult swim was running it because I missed the premier run. Thankfully there is good ole' youtube.
Watch it while you can because it might get pulled.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Was it the real season premiere though?

Opinions are hugely divided on whether or not the whole episode was an April Fool's joke.
What is your opion?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Squanchin' news. It's about squanch.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Finally my waiting has paid off. The end kind of freaked me out. Gonna have to work out some bugs with this new rick.

Thanks.

-Alee
edit on 4/2/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

What that's crazy I'm gonna look into that. If this is just an April fools episode then Dan Harmon and Justin Rolaind are brilliant for making an episode so in depth only for it to be a gag.
edit on 3-4-2017 by SolAquarius because: it sucks trying to write and edit on a phone

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It's not a very Rick thing to say but I kind of like Jerry. I hope he is still in the series.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I loved the bit with Morty and the gun....They way he played it off was so dark.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Was it the real season premiere though?

Opinions are hugely divided on whether or not the whole episode was an April Fool's joke.
What is your opion?

Even if it was an April fool the jokes on them because it was a great, full length episode.

If that was the calibre of their pranking Id be happy if they pranked us every week for a year, screw the actual season!!!!

The start was great, I spent 2 minutes thinking "you cheeky lazy bastards" but then it all made sense.

And the ending, damn it was dark.
Ricks lost his shyte

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
wel lcrap link dead now :*
edit on 3-4-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

New Link

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So was that Rick's first wife and child that got killed by the mysterious bomb? before he had Beth? Or was that just Rick using his brain, making up a story to trick the government into downloading the virus?

Bring Back the Schezwan Sauce!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
So was that Rick's first wife and child that got killed by the mysterious bomb? before he had Beth? Or was that just Rick using his brain, making up a story to trick the government into downloading the virus?

Bring Back the Schezwan Sauce!!!

I had to watch it a couple of times it seemed that rick staged the memory to trick the federation. If none of what was shown was real then that means we still know very little of Rick's Back story. Since this show plays with the notion of what is real and simulation I'm not that surprised.

I heard a rumor that the creators of the series really have something for the McDonalds Schezwan Sauce and A live action version of Mulan is supposedly going to be put out by disney so they are trying to hype it in hopes that McDonalds brings it back as a promotional with the new Mulan movie.

A McDonald's chef says he's looking into bringing back a cult classic McNuggets sauce after a cartoon demanded its return.
Buisness insider

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
OK I'm in an argument with my son, he says Morty didn't read the label on the gun (label on opposite side) and is turning bad cause he shot Rick, I say no way! what's your take on this ?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I googled it after the show and there's a huge push in social media. Viral.

Great episode and fills a hole since the last series. No belly laughs, but entertaining and smart as hell. I've missed it and it's too soon to rewatch the other two series.

Venture Bros is the only other show I can think of that comes close. There's also a pilot Amazon show out there called The V.I.P.'s that could, perhaps, turn into something. Nothing like Ventures or R&M beyond some adult humour, but more like a mixture of King of the Hill, Family Guy and South Park.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I would love A Venture Brothers Rick and Morty cross over.

one can dream.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Throw in some Metalocalypse and a cameo by Saitama and it'd be immense. I could actually see that working.

It'd be a better universe than DC or Marvel offer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join