It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

physical evidence of stargate??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If this has been posted, sorry in advance. But, has there been any "physical" evidence of a stargate find, such as in Iraq. I know about ancient translations and have read most of the ideas on the beginning of civilization, but has anyone during digs around the globe come accross some kind of mechanism, or physical thing that would give someone the idea of a stargate. Any links would be great, love this subject!!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ive personally never heard of a stargate, except in the movie. Which was quite good IMO..

Would be fun to read about though.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think there was some temple in SouthAmerica that supposedly had a sacred relic, which its name translated meant gateway to the stars, thats about all I know, I dont think there are any real Stargate like devices, StarGate: SG-1 does use real science, so something close to it isnt impossible just improbable.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes, people who see the show come in and ask this question lots (and lots and lots.) And we keep telling them that some of us (like me) know some of the producers and people who work on these tv shows (it's not hard to know them... go to some of the science fiction conventions) and that yes, they're really just making this up.

They talk to engineers (as any good scifi writer does) to get an idea of what sounds plausible. But they're making it all up.

top topics

join