It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk throws shade on chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Technology breakthrough: turns out chemtrails are actually a message from time-traveling aliens describing the secret of teleportation
twitter.com...

Seems even Elon is not above poking fun on April 1st LOL.

Chemtrails is one of those perplexing conspiracies for me. Despite a total lack of evidence or real proof people really cling to the notion that every aircraft is or has or might be spewing chemicals for unknown but nefarious purposes.

If its as big of a conspiracy as many here believe, how is it that no conclusive evidence has ever been found. Given the hundreds of thousands of people that would have to be involved someone would have talked by now.

Edit: I could also be that old Elon is a believer

edit on 4/1/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Chemtrails are not a fantasy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

Here's what Rosalind has to say. "No evidence."

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Beat to it.
edit on 4/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org and all his videos on youtube seems to be one of the major players pushing the chemtrail story.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Elon Musk should throw a billion or two of his warchest out here to the peasants....starting with a 5ook endowment to me personally.....simply send a PM and we can make arrangements.

I can explain to him what humanitarian impacts his money will buy......but he has to TRUST ME WITH THE MONEY....he has to get PERSONALY INVOLVED AND HAS TO MAKE A REAL LIFE ASSESMENT OF HUMANITARIAN INTENTIONS.He has to OWN IT.

Elon only lacks one thing.....the ability to implement comprehensive learning methods......Elon cannot envision anything new and interesting....NOTHING CHALLENGES HIM ANYMORE......because he hasnt yet encountered a mind capable of showing him the path to philosophical and emotional and cerebral self-immolation....do you know of Bushido Lobsang?That is what I would ask of Elon.......because for 500k I would not only give him answers all of his money to date COULD NOT BUY HIM....I would give him the Code-book to universal knowledge...how to acess it and how to utilise it tangibly in real-time....the ropes and the rules....but Elon would have to EARN his lessons sans money...the 500k is a tribute not a fee....for nothing is being sold only opportunity to learn is being accomodated.

But IMHO people like Elon like to talk the talk but do not ever walk the walk.....they are in life for the entertainment value not for posterities sake.....the freedom of knowledge and humanitarian birthright to said knowledge is never appreciated supported or invested in by this personality type , they want answers ASAP....not explanations......and to get answers expeditiously they will accomodate the suppressive non-humanitarian actions of associates with ample self-justification on display.

It is April 1st....so why not lets say this..........chemtrails are the only defense against craft which travel using manipulated neutral-dimension fields.Chemtrails prevent the ionisation of air which prohibits the normal function of neutral-dimension generators.
edit on 1-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

One of the things I find is that we have to stick with the things we can prove. We have to stay away from opinions and beliefs. And, if we go to sue someone, we have to have enough of rock solid evidence, that is so tight to make a case so we don't lose the case. And that we have um many, many people, in other words, experts in various fields, to testify on our behalf. This means university professors, this means people that can come and back up our statements, back up the studies, where we can prove that the jets...

If we were to follow the logic of the source you used, I would say that the evidence by "many people, in other words, experts in various fields, to testify on our behalf. This means university professors, this means people that can come and back up our statements, back up the studies" concerning 9/11 and WTC1 & WTC2 nvolving explosives cannot be so easily discredited by naysayers, since, this is the kind of logic and resources naysayers must use when proving or disproving something.
edit on 1-4-2017 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

"My" source is the one offered by the post I replied to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But is it your contention that any proposition should be accepted without evidence?

Wow, a unicorn just ran across my lawn! Really!

edit on 4/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Many, many people, including experts in various fields, and university professors, have and are continuously, disproving the OS. It falls in line with what that lady says. Was just making an observation.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Chemtrails is one of those perplexing conspiracies for me. Despite a total lack of evidence or real proof people really cling to the notion that every aircraft is or has or might be spewing chemicals for unknown but nefarious purposes.

Don't be so 'perplexed', its jet exhaust. The built up conspiracy merely distraction form the pollution seeding our skies.
Brought to you by the airline industry and ummm, ignomeous alphabet agencies.

Why am I telling you this?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Proof is a status quo defined state of acceptance IMHO......because the owners of Publishing houses and their well placed donations and influences have always controlled what becomes "peer approved" we are dealing with a crooked system......by proxy......our faith in the validity and full and complete truthfullness and intentions of every level of academia and learning is currently invested in a reality which has been undermined and rotted by knowledge suppression academic terrorism and non-humanitarian focused copyright and patent laws.

We can easily chart when and where and how knowledge has been suppressed and withheld from humanity......we can now prove this with a 100% certainty......we know history as presented by global academia is in large full of frauds and lies and misrepresentations.......we are currently knowingly allowing our children to be taught lies in school.

So from the beginning of this IDENTIFIED AND QUANTIFIED organised GLOBAL suppression to today......your ideas based on peer accepted evidence catalysing your truths are unfortunately by proxy flawed...no matter how educated you believe you are and no matter how status quo celebrated your learning Institution or fiat-credentials may be everything you base your truths and reality upon is a lie.

It is not hard to see the evidence of this global suppression ...its beginnings and its current status.....its entire life story is available.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am still very much on the fence about so called chemtrails. Also Sometimes it is the applcation, the context or the definition that can change a perspective, or how you classify something. For instance, we may not be able to prove the existence of chemtrails in the conventional sense/way, for the lack of evidence in regard to who, why what and how, but if I do a search on manufacturers of chaff and flare, I end up with chemical companies U.K. based Chaff manufacturer. And yet chaff if not classified as a chemical, because it exists of very common materials. However, they can cause a chemical reaction with other substances, that react to/with aluminium for instance. See my dilemma? Now this is a simplistc example. It is just to make a point that if chaff is dispersed in gridlike patterns, and the chaff is manufactured by a chemical company, you may be excused for calling it chem-trails. Even if it was just for the sake of argument. Asside from the possibly that the stupidity of my theory will annoy the crap out of you, witch I find to be a tantalizing and, dare I say. satisfying notion. Since you are almost always right about a lot of stuff, and that sometimes anoys the crap out of me. No offence buddy _O_ , but you sometimes take the romantic TS (or is it BS, the jury is still deliberating) out of ATS!

On a side note, I also have learned, not to be intimidated by "experts", scollars, university study's etc. Because history has proven that many academics had to swallow their words, either under threat of their university, the church, or simply because they were wrong. Yes! Even the best minds can be wrong, or be mouthpiece or a liar for an agency/government with an agenda. And it won't be the first time either that the butcher is allowed to do his own meat inspection. So don't be offended if I am not impressed by some fat lady with a title, that wants to have written proof, stamped by the POtUS, and preferbly co-signed by GOD, of something that may actually be very hard to proof due to compartmentalization. And perhaps even because it is, not unthinkable, really really (deep throat hardcore 007) classified, for whatever reason. Again, just a fart from my grey-ish matter.

Having said all this, my logi says I need the same proof. Even though I suspect there is more to this chemtrail meme, then meets the eye.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

"Chemtrails" are said to be the white puffy trails found behind high flying aircraft. Puffy trails which persist and/or spread. What does anything you said have to do with them?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Technology breakthrough: turns out chemtrails are actually a message from time-traveling aliens describing the secret of teleportation.

Well, that's all Musk said.
As for chemtrails, would I believe that there are, or have been secret aerial programmes out there that would, or could be harmful, that answer is certainly. Government is so compartmentalised it's not a case of the left hand knowing what the right hand is doing, more the opposite because it is secret.
Would I believe that researchers, scientists etc would do something in a perfunctory way no, however, those who work for them usually would, it's their job, unless they themselves know something more about what they are being told to do.
Do I believe that there are some scientists who would gauge their own morality and act on it even if that field was not properly understood, but regard their work as the thing, absolutely. This what I think you have when it comes to Contrails, chemtrails and the debate about...what is it now?...name your acronym.
edit on 1-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Patronizing only works on people who think it matters, but thanks for enlightening me on the subject and definition of chemtrails. And since you hoped to provoke a response, I cannot disappoint by not reacting, therefore I say "tsk tsk" to you sir!. And for good measure, I will retaliate with a rather brutish delay in response, witch will render you confused and upset. Your undies may even make the infinity sign as a result, severely irritating your scrotum. And meanwhile, I can regroup my thoughts , to dazzle you with a more coherent point of view!

It has to do with the fact that you put up a video about there being no evidence for chemtrails, and me making a clumsy point that you can look at things in another way and at least be able to call something a chem trail, and actually be right, if you just wrap it in some bull# that sticks a bit, like is often done to us by people whe trust to tell us the truth, but don't. Lawyers and politicians for instance. Maybe I should have used the manufacturers of the chemicals that make up the chemtrals, in stead of chaff as an example, for it to make more sense, but I haven't been able to find any yet.

I see these grid patterns very offten, and see them spread and connect in to a full blanket. To be honest, I do not trust it at all. But when it is explained, it is either a "contrail", or some other harmless doo-doo for weather modification (and the odd **cough** mass inoculation**cough**), we can all look up. But we have been lied to more often then not, so why should I believe someone, anyone, with a title saying there is no proof, when she/he can be full of bovine excrement or in on it?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced
There's a very simple reason for the grid patterns in the sky: because airliners follow routes that intersect. Do you find it suspicious that cars drive along roads that form a grid pattern (in America, anyway - here in the UK we are not nearly that organised, apart from a few bizarre places such as Milton Keynes)?

top topics

join