It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you are wasting your time as i said they are not mine.. did i ate your lunch by mistake ?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: DeathSlayer

to me, perfect beings just means innocence. Innocent beings.

And they were living in innocence and did not know any other way to live. It can be compared to perfect but Eve wanted to learn more...she wanted to learn suffering.

Not to me. A perfect being is someone who does not age, does not die, does not get sick, highly intelligent, someone given authority over the animals including serpents.

Of course after the curse from God they died....

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In any case, returning to the original post;
Genesis ch4 v1 specifies that Cain was conceived after Adam had "known" his wife. Adam was the father.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
In any case, returning to the original post;
Genesis ch4 v1 specifies that Cain was conceived after Adam had "known" his wife. Adam was the father.

can we get a blood test? ...........just kidding.

I know the bible is holy and I know God is alive which we see through his son.

God bless you brother!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Does that sound more feasible?

none of it sounds feasible.
not at all

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

Raped is the correct term.

Therefore the question is;

Was Eve raped by Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

The answer is yes.

The next question is; Who is Eve and who is Lucifer?

And what was/is the Garden of Eden?

In answer to your question; Can you spot their offspring?

It's known who they are, yes.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

We should also remember that these two beings were perfect beings.

How could they have been "perfect" if they defied God? How could they have been perfect if they could be tempted and deceived? How could they be perfect if they thought the fruit would give them something they didn't have, "knowledge"? How could they have been perfect if they were ashamed of their nakedness?

Perfection can and WILL be achieved through the total destruction of "GOD" , in fact it is our duty in every way to rid them from the Universe, for as we can see, all they want is to make sure things stay in a total state of LIFE/DEATH.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Who is to say they did not age or die or get sick?

600 years to them is 20 yrs to us now.

Eve was highly intelligent bc she was a bit psychic but she always wanted to learn more (hence wanting to learn suffering and ate the apple...)

that by no means constitutes perfection.

its more like innocence. She was living in innocence...pure bliss, there is a cliche. Then she wanted to know what suffering was and it was all down hill after that.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is no apple!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

ok, or perhaps its a perfection that we know not of today. Perhaps there could be a better term.

bc, honestly, the term perfect is boring to me. Its so relative.
edit on 31-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

its more like innocence. She was living in innocence...pure bliss, there is a cliche. Then she wanted to know what suffering was.

Why would anyone want, or need to know, what suffering was, if they are in the bliss?

If they are in the bliss, there is no suffering, or knowledge of suffering, in the bliss . . .

edit on 31-3-2017 by SLO31B because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dollukka

Speculative doesn't account for the fact that Young Earth Creationism defies literally every field of science. There is no way the ages of Adam, Eve, Moses, Lucifer (lol), or any other OT figure are accurate. ESPECIALLY characters in the garden. For one, people have NEVER lived as long as the bible attributes these people to have lived. For two, we don't even know if they actually existed. And three we can't reliably date back the periods the OT talks about.

Speculative doesn't mean you discard rational logic to speculate.

Not sure why you are talking about Young Earth Creationism, the Old Testament never speaks of it.

And to believe science "Knows" how long people did or did not live is especially hilarious.

You do realize that to some of us, you sound just as ridiculous as any other religious fanatic......

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
There is no apple!

yeah, it was more like sex

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLO31B

Then she wanted to know what suffering was

Poppycock!

oh, well ok then

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Genesis is as clear as mud until you realize the snake is our ego, the apple sexual energy. So yes some nautingness ensued in the Garden of Eden, but the Garden exist within us.

The apple is the ego, the snake is the sexual energy , would be more accurate.

The naughtiness that ensued is the suppression yet again of beings that were about to bypass anything that "GOD" had to offer.

They wish the Garden exists within us, they will never know, they keep everything insulated and secured in abject fear of the true magnificence of LIMITLESSNESS.....

If it ever gets out they will be deleted before they can blink.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SLO31B

Eve loved learning and she heard a new term, from the "snake".

Now if you were a lover of learning and you just figured something out that could expand your mind for miles would YOU just say "no thank you, im in bliss right now and do not need to know more, bye"

She HAD to do it, she ate the apple, or had sex with the snake, or whatever she did.

Im glad she did it too bc i wouldnt want a perfect blissful world where everyone was the same. That is my evil talking, we all have a little.
edit on 31-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

600 years to them is 20 yrs to us now.

There are 2 easy possibilities for this.
1. Adam and Eve were test tube babies.
They were made by scientist who kept them at their prime as long as they could in their enclosed garden environment.

2. These scientist took them into space where they lived off planet. If they left in the Earth year 200,000 and came back in the Earth year 199,400 they would be 600 Earth years old. But they themselves would have only aged minimally in space.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Actually your musings are not as crazy as some might think. There are many Christian churches that interpret the metaphors and parables of the book of Genesis in the same way. I'm not saying that I personally buy into it, just that I am wise enough to admit that none of us know for certain and so I am able to entertain the idea without prejudice.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

could be...

or they calculated a month as a year?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Instill that flawed dualistic worldview when you are young. That way you can ignore all nuance while ironically yelling about Christian persecution complexes while demonizing another religion for doing stuff your own religion has a history of doing.

That flawed dualistic worldview has impacted you in the exact same ways... it is beyond hilarious that you cannot see it, but then again, that is the NATURE OF DUALITY.

Nuance has no place inside an non-dualistic nature, but it SURE FEELS LIKE IT DOES, DOESN'T IT.

Any outsider looking in on how the so-called "LEFT" is acting, and they would easily see, and say that the LEFT has surpassed the RIGHT in all ways they accuse their (enemies) of doing, the religions the left is following are the most devious to date, and will indeed bring about upheaval and chaos on levels never before seen.

This will not eliminate duality though, no matter how hard you try, to remove it will take immense levels of effort and WILL...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join