It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tillerson confirms. No lift of Russia sanctions until Russia returns Crimea to Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Let Russia dump money into the military. Its all putin knows how to do econimically (as the population is literally surviving off of vodka), and guess what happened the last time Russia tried to win an arms race? Not to mention, Russian military jets are laughably outmatched by even the last generation US hardware. All the amazing dogfight maneuverability in the world won't matter when you are shot down before you can detect your enemy (but keep singing that 'dogfighting is king' tune till your blue in the face and the russian airforce is nothing more than a field littered with smoking scrap metal).

You are the kind of person that would rather immediately capitulate to an enemy than fight back? This makes you sound quite cowardly. I doubt that was your intent, so can you explain why its better to immediately capitulate?
edit on 13am17famSun, 02 Apr 2017 10:56:42 -0500America/ChicagoSun, 02 Apr 2017 10:56:42 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

If Hillary were president, she would have shot down a Russian jet in Syria and started a war with Russia. Millions would have died in both countries. I cannot in good conscience vote for her, so I didn't.
edit on 2-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The world is still waiting for Israel to give back the territory it took after the six days war. took not given, because we are not speaking of the British Mandate from 1947, just to clarify.

America has taken ALOT from the world. I am not necessarily against that as it keeps our standard of living going. But I am for being honest about the devastation and theivery of my empire. Its called vassal states. Ever notice how our coalitions are usually made up of America, France, and the commonwealth nations, followed by four dozen tiny piss poor or barely significant nations that throw in like 20-200 troops a piece? They do not have the choice to say no to the Empire. Most of their markets are also dominated by our corporations.

Lets see, since 2001, our empire and its vassals have destroyed the societies of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, much of Lebanon(2006 war with the empire's capitol Israel) and Libya. Can you count for me how many societies have been destroyed by Russia since 2001?? I just want to know because the common theme is how evil Putin and Russia are, but I cannot recall Russia's policy destroying entire societies and setting the infrastructure back decades or contributing directly to famine and genocidal atrocities from power vacuums and direct action.
I just want to know when we call Russia and Putin evil or scumbags, who exactly are we comparing them too?? Because they cant hold a candle to the USA or our leaders/lawmakers/lifetime dictators of war.

a reply to: Wayfarer
are there no scum was in America?? Can you explain to me in factual terms what makes Putin more of scumbag than say, John McCain who shakes hands with cannibal, child beheading terrorists and smiles in the picture? Because if we are being honest, John McCain has directed policy in this country longer than Putin has in Russia, and the list of our international societies destroyed is much bigger than the Russian count of 0. And I am just counting from the end of the Soviet Union.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

The world is still waiting for Israel to give back the territory it took after the six days war. took not given, because we are not speaking of the British Mandate from 1947, just to clarify.

Start a war, lose, expect to lose land. Israel should have taken more. Now show me Ukraine attacking Russia and starting a war with them.
edit on 2-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

China took Tibet and no one batted an eye. China holds America hostage with trade. China is in many ways smarter than Russia.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join