It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson - NSA Whistleblower (Bill Pinney): Trump right on wiretapping

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: tanstaafl

The NSA tapping EVERYTHING from everyone in no way validates the claim obama had trump wire tapped...

They are 2 totally separate issues.

I was just using the Subject from the original story - I thought that is what you were supposed to do?

But, I suggest there is not much difference between ordering a wiretap, and asking/getting to see the contents of what is already collected, when that someone asking knows that it is being collected, and knows that it is highly illegal to even ask for it, much less to get it and use it against a political opponent.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
That was a very good interview.. in fact Tucker Carlson did a good job in both the interview with Pinney and also the previous interview of putting the focus on the big picture and not getting drawn into a partisan discussion. Giving such unfettered power to the NSA and expecting no abuse of that power is crazy and it still seems that a lot of people are not taking it seriously enough.

Yeah, the more I see of Tucker Carlson, the more I like him... he's getting up there with Ben Swann in my eyes...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Fox News executives don't think as highly of Tucker Carlson, as they do of Hannity and Bill O'Reilly do they? I see ads for Hannity and O'Reilly "exclusives" all the time, but Tucker Carlson seems to actually deliver interviews that produce news.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
HAHA, Trump, very funny although he has done a lot of crazy things how about avi joiner
edit on 30-3-2017 by Flatarko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join