It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO sensation deepens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Finding UFO YouTube channel has released two separate videos showing triangle shaped objects filmed by stunned onlookers.

It comes after Express.co.uk exclusively revealed in December there had been a rise in reports of the mysterious UFOs to the US-based Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), which keeps a global database of alleged UFO and alien sightings.

MUFON receives hundreds of similar reports each year, with numbers seemingly on the rise.

The reports are often eerily similar, leading to speculation the bizarre UFOs could be REAL.

Many reports tell of a triangle shape, defined by a series of lights, which are said to be in some cases as big as a football field, moving slowly and silently across the sky.

Some believe they are alien craft, while others think they are top secret test craft created by the US Government at mysterious air bases like Area 51 in the Nevada desert.

from express.co.uk

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

No links?

Let me help you out, here's FindingUFO's "Triangle Craft"

Textbook video of Chinese Lanterns.

edit on 26-3-2017 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

direct link to youtube video if player not working

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: phatkhat
Finding UFO YouTube channel has released two separate videos showing triangle shaped objects filmed by stunned onlookers.

It comes after Express.co.uk exclusively revealed in December there had been a rise in reports of the mysterious UFOs to the US-based Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), which keeps a global database of alleged UFO and alien sightings.

MUFON receives hundreds of similar reports each year, with numbers seemingly on the rise.

The reports are often eerily similar, leading to speculation the bizarre UFOs could be REAL.

Many reports tell of a triangle shape, defined by a series of lights, which are said to be in some cases as big as a football field, moving slowly and silently across the sky.

Some believe they are alien craft, while others think they are top secret test craft created by the US Government at mysterious air bases like Area 51 in the Nevada desert.

from express.co.uk

The 'Ultra-Terrestrial aliens' are three separate entities that have dwelled on this earth for ions.The one specific football field are the ones that stand out and should be looked upon as relevant.These 3 terrestrial aliens even have a power to open up portals to other galaxies inside the middle of the triangle when its in that particular form..the football size formation.We believe that the triangle formation as well as other formations is a form of communicating.

The only reason why mortals around the world thinks it's a saucer oo something with an engine, is because they assume that they are looking underneath a craft with engines but it's not.

And for the record they are trying to walk..they are trying to touch earth.

Greatest secret ever told by iml527 .

You ever wondered why a spiral is in the middle of the eye ,a spiral means another galaxy another time...you ever wondered why the flying triangle fly's on the dollar bill,Because somewhere in time they communicated with them bowed to them and called it a day.
You really think those are stars/UTAs on flags around the world and on that dollar bill?

edit on 26-3-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Do you have any kind of source or even mythological narrative to support your wild claims?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Do you have any kind of source or even mythological narrative to support your wild claims?

I was there i am the source.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

So no then.
edit on 3/26/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I'm yet to see a triangle but I've seen a sphere. There's definitely something going on.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: abe froman

I was there i am the source.

Please tell me you see why that doesnt work!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
During the Phoenix sightings of the triangle craft (which was chased through several towns by police officers of several precincts) it was observed that the craft had at least 3 large lights. I think they may have even mentioned a blinking beacon.

This tells me that wanted to be seen. The craft wanted to be conspicuous.

MUFON or one of these groups tracked the UFO on a map according to the police data. The trajectory of the UFO was almost a straight line, and just happened to go over several US military bases. This tells me it is human made.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Do those look like they are independent from the forces of wind? No, they are connected and keep the same alignment more or less the whole time. Maybe a distant airliner coming in with landing lights on, but definitely not your quick and careless "Chinese lanterns" explanation.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Years ago...I think early 90s two pilots on approach to Manchester airport UK came in very close contact to a flying Black triangle and got a clear view of it and reported it which then was then printed in the Manchester Evening News.......I would love to see one of those things,i wonder what the advantage is of having a Triangular craft as opposed to a saucer.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
During the Phoenix sightings of the triangle craft (which was chased through several towns by police officers of several precincts) it was observed that the craft had at least 3 large lights. I think they may have even mentioned a blinking beacon.

This tells me that wanted to be seen. The craft wanted to be conspicuous.

MUFON or one of these groups tracked the UFO on a map according to the police data. The trajectory of the UFO was almost a straight line, and just happened to go over several US military bases. This tells me it is human made.

Sounds like a stealthy aircraft. One light for each wheel well and a rotating red light for hazard warning.
I Saw one in the distance over the river Mersey.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Years ago...I think early 90s two pilots on approach to Manchester airport UK came in very close contact to a flying Black triangle and got a clear view of it and reported it which then was then printed in the Manchester Evening News.......I would love to see one of those things,i wonder what the advantage is of having a Triangular craft as opposed to a saucer.

Having a circular aircraft means that the center of gravity is right at the center of the craft with no danger of stalling. It would seem perfect for vertical takeoff.

Triangular shape would be more aerodynamic and stealthy. Radar signals get bounced off at an angle away from the radar source. You get more space for engines at the sides, a pilot at the front and a cargo bay in middle, and the wheels in the corners.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach
"I wonder what the advantage is of having a Triangular craft as opposed to a saucer?"

We have been told by whistleblowers that there are several species of visitors here from several different planets. This would mean most likely that the triangles are coming from a different set of ET's than the saucers. This would be a later group of visitors, as the first triangle reported was around 1957, long after the first saucer reports.

So the difference could be something like one technological civilization coming up with flat topped pyramids while another put a point on theirs. Just two different results resulting from the same goal.

And speaking of flat topped pyramids, from an ancient Earth point of view, maybe the flat topped pyramids were made by ET after the great flood so they had something substantial to land on, instead of boggy mud soaked ground. Both triangles and saucers could have landed on those.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The obvious flickering of the flames is a dead giveaway.

You can even see the haze of smoke as the flame burns out.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Unless you guys are seeing people chunking slices of pizza , there is no such thing as flying triangles.

Buck

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
For perspective, here's another one of FindingUfo's "Silent Triangular UFO" videos...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

You know that's an artist's fantasy, right?

Just checking.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: abe froman

Do those look like they are independent from the forces of wind? No, they are connected and keep the same alignment more or less the whole time. Maybe a distant airliner coming in with landing lights on, but definitely not your quick and careless "Chinese lanterns" explanation.

I can see why he thought Chinese lanterns but to me, the lights stay fixed for far too long compared to the many lanterns I have seen in the sky. In my opinion, the video is way too pixellated to see any semblance to flame or smoke and I also do not think they are the lights of an approaching airliner as there is no rotating or flashing.

I don't have a clue what they are but the proliferation of these kinds of lights in the sky must have some explanation behind them and we cannot go around just saying "Chinese lanterns" "Drones" or "Nighttime parachute display" to each and every event, although that would probably explain a great deal of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What say ye? Skip to 5:15

youtu.be...

edit on 30-3-2017 by Ben850 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2017 by Ben850 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join