It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Ed Dames to make announcement soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Governments are beginning to panic... I'll be making an announcement soon about LIVE training and Killshot preparation... facebook.com...

Is it only about the next course he is to offer, for free this time? Or is he preparing to tell us something more than that? Last Spring he said on Coast to Coast AM he wouldn't have more assignments beyond October 2016 because there is no reason...or something like that. Now we are 5 months closer.

And North Korea is more prepared than ever for what he said to be the precursor event to the solar killshot. He reported the standoff in Korean peninsula in his forum few days ago.
edit on 25-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Remote Viewing program of U.S. government was in actuality a mind control project. Screwed most of those folk for the rest of their lives. Dames is the poster child.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

If he's retired why is he claiming he is a Major? Cant sell enough books?

quite a charlatan

rationalwiki.org...

Dames went on to team up with Harry DeLigter, whose company Light Productions produced videos on paranormal subjects. However, DeLigter sued Dames and Psi Tech after Dames reportedly tried to cut him out of the profits. Dames was forced to cough up $435,000 after a breach of contract judgment and stepped down as president of Psi Tech, which was then taken over by his ex-wife Joni Dourif. He later claimed that he left the company for "ethical reasons". Dames then set up a new company, the TRV Institute.[3] Later, Dane Spotts, who became CEO of Psi Tech, claimed that a former Psi Tech employee named F.M.Bonsall burgled Dourif's house and made off with several boxes of files belonging to Psi Tech, which he allegedly handed over to Dames.[3] Spotts filed a lawsuit against Dames, his wife Jane, and Bonsall.[4] According to "remote viewer" Aaron Donahue, Dames mentored him until the pair had a falling out.[5]

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Dr. Doom....

His program on Art Bell, when he Remote viewed the devil is classic.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that his and Tom Delonges "announcements" are going to be the exact same thing.

"Something big is coming, buy my new groundbreaking book to learn all the secrets."

Then you read the book and it's nothing but the revamped regurgitated same old stuff we've all heard a hundred times before.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sumthins comin, but bigger than their frame of reference

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's quite an extensive multi-part article on UFO Watchdog about his shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

If he's retired why is he claiming he is a Major? Cant sell enough books?

quite a charlatan

rationalwiki.org...

Dames went on to team up with Harry DeLigter, whose company Light Productions produced videos on paranormal subjects. However, DeLigter sued Dames and Psi Tech after Dames reportedly tried to cut him out of the profits. Dames was forced to cough up $435,000 after a breach of contract judgment and stepped down as president of Psi Tech, which was then taken over by his ex-wife Joni Dourif. He later claimed that he left the company for "ethical reasons". Dames then set up a new company, the TRV Institute.[3] Later, Dane Spotts, who became CEO of Psi Tech, claimed that a former Psi Tech employee named F.M.Bonsall burgled Dourif's house and made off with several boxes of files belonging to Psi Tech, which he allegedly handed over to Dames.[3] Spotts filed a lawsuit against Dames, his wife Jane, and Bonsall.[4] According to "remote viewer" Aaron Donahue, Dames mentored him until the pair had a falling out.[5]

the body Of your post, spells it out exactly...

once a gifted person get wrapped up in money/ prestige/power plays....the more their 'gifts' get snarled up in intrigue

I still have confidence & trust in the model that Edgar Cayce gave us, the public
he remains the only psychic I support...or rather have a high regard for,,, the ARE is at the fringe edge to my way of thinking...unlike what the man Cayce was like in life

the more Ed Dames gets himself tangled up in getting Paid for his services (based on a free psyche gift)
the more his Trends or forecasts become embroiled in his own devices of negativity...the further his 'gift' is from being true foresight of the outside world

the RV was a trained talent but the innate psychic traits he had been born with were activated by the RV exercises into brain wave trances of a natural order... so Ed Dames is not absolved of becoming a charleton...a modern soothsayer or

consummate Svengali (i.e.: Sven·ga·li
[svenˈɡälē, sfenˈɡälē]

DEFINITION
a person who exercises a controlling or mesmeric influence on another, especially for a sinister purpose...)
edit on th31149046226525172017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I remember on coast to coast in the 90's, he was bugging out to his safe zone, never to be heard from again. Now he's hopped on the nibiru bandwagon, doesn't get much sadder than that.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I heard him on Howard Hughes' podcast a few months back. He was insisting then that Obama was DEFINETLY going to be the last president.
Hes been questioned on his error, but always dodges it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Remote Viewing program of U.S. government was in actuality a mind control project. Screwed most of those folk for the rest of their lives. Dames is the poster child.

You have NO idea what you are talking about. I can blatantly make that statement to match what you posted.

Remote Viewing has a long history of being developed (the manual written by Ingo Swann was/is still available for free to download from the internet from an "Anglefire" net source). Dames was/is one of the most wild of the former RVers of the US Army, but there are many of them that proudly served their country performing this skills for over twenty years for the Army. Only a fool would claim that then were all mind-controlled robots. It you want to get into a royal battle over the issue, please respond with something more than what you have provided. I have on hand the data and books by the former RVers, some of which are still active in their private lives doing RVing.

I assume that you are confusing the MK-Ultra programs with Remote Viewing while the CIA supplied the funding, they are not the same animal.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You have NO idea what you are talking about. I can blatantly make that statement to match what you posted.

The first funding for the RV program came from MK-ULTRA chief Sidney Gottlieb, I see you are aware. The MK-ULTRA connections to remote viewing goes much deeper, however. The RV'ers were also classified as "Human Use Experimentation. Did you know that?

Are you also aware that "Remote Viewing" was basically ripped off (maybe plagiarized is more accurate) from Scientology "mind tech?"

Scientology/Remote Viewing Timeline
Well Researched Timeline on Connection Between Scientology and Remote Viewing

I cover Remote Viewing--along with evidentiary items as to its relation to mind control--in some detail in the following thread starting on the first page

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology
edit on 25-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dr Doom comes out of his Doomsday Bunker once again peddling his wares again, must be needing some more cash to keep up the jetset lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Eddy boy can only remote view by surfing the collective consciousness of all of humanity.....and soon this is disconnected from his acess......it becomes far to weak to support his demands.......Dames knows what this is....IMHO he knows it is the Nibiru event....or an extinction level event which as far as he can see IS EXTINCTION LEVEL....but ....lol...Ed Dames and the others dont truly understand how and what they are really doing...they have verbage and processes....lol....but if you have never seen the color blue and I call it red....do you ever know what blue or red really is????.....lol......they are in the dark beyond 2021.

This is the big news IMHO....they have hit a wall.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ed Dames on facebook: Making a HUGE announcement soon on Coast to Coast AM. I know it's been a long time since I have made a public appearance or been on the air. Lots of behind closed doors research has been going on... things will never be the same.

I do not make dogma out of what major Ed Dames says, instead I read him respectfully as a man who knows more than I do, who has methods and helped by many people to know what he says. Even when he doesn't guess correctly. Therefore I listen to him, cautiously, as to everyone else who has revealed secret knowledge.

With the failure of religious leaders to assure transparency of millenia old documents, and governments who are nowhere near to step forward and speak directly to communicate inconvenient truths, we have no other way than to consider seriously the existing leaks of people who worked for the governments and who, by all likelihood, have been allowed to or even encouraged to speak in public.
edit on 27-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

Ed Dames on facebook: Making a HUGE announcement soon on Coast to Coast AM. I know it's been a long time since I have made a public appearance or been on the air. Lots of behind closed doors research has been going on... things will never be the same.

I do not make dogma out of what major Ed Dames says, instead I read him respectfully as a man who knows more than I do, who has methods and helped by many people to know what he says. Even when he doesn't guess correctly. Therefore I listen to him, cautiously, as to everyone else who has revealed secret knowledge.

With the failure of religious leaders to assure transparency of millenia old documents, and governments who are nowhere near to step forward and speak directly to communicate inconvenient truths, we have no other way than to consider seriously the existing leaks of people who worked for the governments and who, by all likelihood, have been allowed to or even encouraged to speak in public.

I do not believe he is guessing......he is acessing the so called Akashic records...or...our collective consciousness or rather the echo of an evolveing fluid living collective consciousness.

Dames and other remote viewers have known what is coming down the pipes soon for a very very long time.....but their knowing is simply a doublewide validation of what the Gov-Mil-Religons-Elite-Secret Societies have known for many Epochs....hard copy evidence in the form of old books and paintings and stories and songs and carvings et al has ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE.....but more importantly an unchngable unavoidable unassailable GEOLOGIC RECORD is EVERYWHERE around us and canot ever be hidden......it can be misrepresented......and has been....but none of we the masses saw the internet coming....or Google Earth....or Satellite imagry.....which have irreversibly outed the truths we all have a right to share in.

The only question remaining is the date of occurance....and IMHO this can be predicted to the year...will Ed Dames be authorised to release the correct one...seeing as TPTB ...KNOW....the masses do not and will NEVER subscribe to Remote Viewing on any level in our lifetimes....internet salessmanship and superhumn efforts or not....sooooooo....one might be wise to note the date Ed gives...if he gives one.

My gut tells me....Ed is simply going to tell everyone some truth but not all of the truths he knows on a macro-level .....that all remote viewers have hit a wall....they cannot see beyond a certain future point.....this could be the date of event IMHO.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

He is still waiting, his first post is on March 10 and the second on March 25 where he said he would make a major announcement.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The Coast to Coast AM interview is scheduled for April 17 after Easter. He already said in his site (not facebook) that he is going to reveal secrets about North Korea

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the vid is just posted on youtube...very informative, only without dates (except for the dates of his last farewell tour, last stop Sept 23 - does it mean the killshot will happen shortly after that?). Ed Dames extensively speaks of ET now, that they will prevent a major nuclear war but will not stop a North Korean nuclear blast. It exists in the time, he said, although dates cannot be set. NK will explode it probably on its own territory, set up as a trap for the incoming South Korean/US army in counter offensive...and much more. He also speaks of the killshot although he doesn't concentrate on it this time, mostly on politics.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ed may be tapping into the Human Consciousness but he has limited knowledge of what this actually is, think of it like a Parent talking to their obstinate child..."If you don't listen to me you may get burnt by that hot water". Often my subconscious memory warns me of things around the corner by portraying imagery in my dreams, sometimes it screams at me by over exaggerating to give emphasis.

The North Korean Remote Viewing could be construed as a warning that we need to keep Tyrants like him in check, the Solar Flare is not the end of humanity but a warning that things are heating up in this Solar System and the imagery of a giant Solar Flare is the way a consciousnesses would present the problem but not necessarily be the "Actual" event.

If you understand how a consciousnesses works you would understand that its about presenting a theme that could/would transpire and not necessarily specifics. It can't exactly speak in words to you but it can via imagery, this is where Remote Viewing taps in and the people using it as a medium to sell "Doom" need to watch out because it will also make them out to be fools which Ed is.

Ed has gone down the slippery slope path of making money out of this remote viewing and by yelling "The Sky is Falling" he shows his ignorance, lets just finish with the "Super University" called planet Earth would never be allowed to burn down completely and history shows time of chaos are very small periods of time.

top topics

join